Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) (1580 Views)

5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Well done little girl.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by SpatialKing(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2020
How can someone death give you inspiration?
Like you were never inspired to be great until the young lady died?
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2020
She inspired a lot of us and may her death not be in vain.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2020
SpatialKing:
Thank you
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Great video. The queen of the sky indeed
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2020
These are the true heroines of our nation
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2020
That little girl has no idea what she is talking about...

SpatialKing:
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2020
Jamjoon:
That little girl has no idea what she is talking about...

cheesy Well, you can't be too sure. There was really nothing fake about what she said.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Certainly, some touches here and there by the parents but l don't see any fake there. You will be shocked at what children in good schools in Nigeria can do.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2020
For me that is not even the point. The point is the parents told her about Tolulope and she got inspired. She felt the Nigerian state.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2020
Her parents should be commended. Adults and other children will watch this and draw some inspiration from it too.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by realstars: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Great Mind For Great People
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2020
We talk about past heroes to our children ( great respect to them ) and they struggle to even understand their dressing when you show them picture. Someone like Tolulope is a heroine that children of today can connect with in so many ways.

1 Like

Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Tolu story has Spider-Man and superman rolled into one.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2020
One of the issue we are having as a society is the lack of true heroes. Children love stories with strong characters. If we want to infuse patriotism in children that will urgently need to do, we must tell them about like heroines like Tolu.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2020
One of the reasons why our youth are going fast astray is because we don't have sound heroes they look up to.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
One of the reasons why our youth are going fast astray is because we don't have sound heroes they look up to.
Infact our political leaders are bad example
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2020
As bad as Nigeria is today. The fact that some people are still sacrificing their lives for this nation.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2020
We must not just sing their praises, we must tell our children about it.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2020
On Channels TV yesterday, a retired general said our soldiers in the front line get about 1000 naira a day for risking their lives for leaders that spend more than that in 1 hour
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by yanabasee1(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2020
SpatialKing:

Lol......
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2020
1k is not even enough to feed well in a day. The man most likely has a wife, kids and relatives that depend on him. Those guys are really trying.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Our leaders just need to wake up from this sleep of shame.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Oroyo10: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2020
They are really not trying at all.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2020
The parents of that little child should serve as an example to other parents. We should work towards putting patriotism into our children at a very young age.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2020
We need to catch them young. At that age is the age you can easily put things into their head.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Let us put the love of NIGERIA into our children. That is the only way we secure our future.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Indeed they are the future of our nation
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by NEWACADEMY: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Save the children of today and you save the future.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2020
yanabasee1:

Lol......
cheesy The girl is just a child. Cut her some slack.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Ninjanaija: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
The parents of that little child should serve as an example to other parents. We should work towards putting patriotism into our children at a very young age.
While we should keep putting pressure on our leaders, we should also play our role as parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can Now Print Your National Id Online / BREAKING: #endpolicebrutality Protest Sparks Off In Kaduna / Buhari In Bornu In Fight Against Bokoharam (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.