Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) (72109 Views)

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by icuminpiss(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
wow, you now know that he's Adeleke university student.
I have known since.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beautiful. All public Universities in Nigeria are nothing but shtholes like all our cities. Maybe we should look into private cities

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
allen113:

UNIPORT
lol na cultists full uniport. Dem and uniben are twins.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
icuminpiss:

I have known since.
ok
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
/
Impressive!

/
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Babtossdan(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
My Alma mater. 2016'
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by drezzyx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
E no go better for person wey say I no go get money.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by absingle(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
My Alma mater in 2017
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by absingle(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=Babtossdan post=91914601]My Alma mater. 2016'[/quote owo Pacific na elegbon b dis
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by ubox: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Openbusiness4:
So upon all the money students dey pay, na ceiling fan Dem still dey use for the library Am yet to see ceiling fan for Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, UCLA, Preston etc.
Are u comparing the fees of both??
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Bestvicky16(f): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
How much is their school fees please
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by adegeye38(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Give your Life to Christ, He is the way the truth and life.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
the school fees no pass 500k
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
was here months ago and to be honest... the structures there are so massive and cool.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by lekki1444: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
I am impressed

on a side note how did this Adeleke fellow get his money ?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by moeasy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
please what her name ,i need her instagram handle for some art drawing
Johnnyessence:
Arts student drawings
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm wishing the 2020 graduating sets that graduates yesterday happy convocation.
are you a student there?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by lekki1444: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
So I have noticed in Nigeria that Hausas are the best warriors,Yorubas are the best Administrators and rulers and Igbos are the best businessmen.. So if we can harness all these powers. We get a yoruba man to run everything, and we get an Igbo man to handle the business and finances and the hausa man will protect it all

what i am proposing is Osinbajo for president, Emefiele in charge of Central bank and Abba Kyari in charge of Defense ( not the dead abba kyari. the other one who knows how to catch criminals ) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yinkagbo:

My longest time friend.....Are you from ede...I once had a bear palour biz thr,I latter stop it.but I still have hostel over thr infact just left thr this morning to ife....you never told me you are closer to ede ooo abi you dey hide identity ni......if you know one man called Abenugan...na my real customer then he works inside adeleke and related to the family as well...he is senior blablabla then can't remember his position now.
broda Yinka,mo kíyín o
which side for Ede you dey?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by ghuzy01: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigerians have a big problem o,they will never appreciate any good thing from their country,if they were told this university is in another African country now,they will be like ..Nigeria is a joke, but since you have this in Nigeria, it is a glorified secondary school.
Una go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Orissodiq: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
C federal polytechnic EDE South campus in d opposite side.... Hmmmm such is lif. Opposite in location and opposite in infrastructure as well

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
nice pictures but am confused as to why Nigeria universities don't have dope architectural designs, most buildings here look bland, when you see pictures of uni in the US, there are buildings built with glass, even university of Ghana sef, if you see the building designs ehn, you would be like wetin do Nigeria sef
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by AbuAeesha: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=91909661]Law students receiving lectures during the day time.
Massive lecture hall[/quote
are the law students on uniform?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by earnit1: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
oh
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by earnit1: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
oh.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by AlmaIganishire: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
The night views don’t look like nigeria.
Omo this Airtel people have developed something that can ease you off stress... Just dial *444# and recharge your phone from any bank
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Chatbot1234: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Osun money confirm!!!!
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Wentworthorg: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Interesting
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Preshhottie: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
ajalajalingo:
Brothers and sisters, as we speak now, I'm in a very distressed situation.
am so down financially. please support me no matter how small it's
20 44 51 31 99

UBA

God bless u
May you not beg to eat in yr life
have you seen the alert five thousand naira
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by SirLakes: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Op don even know the meaning of massive structure

Anyways, na where your neck reach you go giraffe reach
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by DrayZee: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
nkiliuzo:
nice pictures but am confused as to why Nigeria universities don't have dope architectural designs, most buildings here look bland, when you see pictures of uni in the US, there are buildings built with glass, even university of Ghana sef, if you see the building designs ehn, you would be like wetin do Nigeria sef
Does this look nice? I know it’s not an All-glass building, but how does it look? Good or bad?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) / Lasu 2012/2013 Academic Section. Lets Meet Here Now. / Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.