Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) (72420 Views)

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by poweredcom(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Very fine place but too dull for me to be in such place oo

Abeg who all these private university help
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Control5: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
jaeyking:
okay so what next
Even drawing come fine pass the real face of Emmanuella.. sincerely this is not her real face
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by SpacehubTech: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Arts student drawings

So y'all is using one of my friend's pics for art lectures without his consent or giving him credit.

I have to alert him about this and lo and behold he wasn't aware. Naija sef..
Una go hear from us soon sha

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by ajalajalingo: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Preshhottie:
have you seen the alert five thousand naira
haven't sir. maybe network. God bless u richly. May u never lack
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Gamesmart: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Adeleke university campus tour video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR-O32fwZE4

This is fantastic video work.

Beautiful shots and a very beautiful university.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Charismatic107: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Arts student drawings
nice
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Gamesmart:

This is fantastic video work.

Beautiful shots and a very beautiful university.
yes, beautiful serene environment.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
SpacehubTech:

So y'all is using one of my friend's pics for art lectures without his consent or giving him credit.

EMA binu, I'm sorry. she's Adeleke university ambassador now.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=AbuAeesha post=91917900][/quote] yes, that's their dressing code.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
moeasy:
please what her name ,i need her instagram handle for some art drawing
OK, I will post it here.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Slynation(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Una don start again abi...
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice maybe I should go and do another degree
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=gowonmaharajah post=91916729]
broda Yinka,mo kíyín o
which side for Ede you dey?
[/quot

Please,Who is this ?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by waploger(m): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2020
icuminpiss:
I have known since.

how much do you sell the facebook and twitter account ?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by icuminpiss(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2020
waploger:

Facebook 4yrs downward 2k, 5yrs to 9yrs 5k, golden account(10yrs) 7k.. No reduction
Twitter 1k followers 7k.. You how Twitter hard to get followers now, have been working on accounts for 6months now..
I have got 3700 followers
12k followers
17,200 followers
How many followers you want?
Scammer stay the f**k out!!!
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Brunicekid(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2020
phelonrays:
Looks like a glorified Sec School lipsrsealed

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked:
It's a private uni ooo cheesycheesycheesygringrin

Nice structures, Zero architectural design... undecided

#LayconsGeng cool
What has Laycon got to do with this design?

Why are some people just so addicted with BBN
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Brunicekid(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm wishing the 2020 graduating sets that graduates yesterday happy convocation.
So, people don graduate in this corona period
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by phelonrays: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Brunicekid:
What has Laycon got to do with this design?

Why are some people just so addicted with BBN
You missed it bruhv.....

I'm not a fan, but just supporting local man, which is part of patriotism...

I'm not an addicted fellow...

#LayconsGeng cool
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Brunicekid:
So, people don graduate in this corona period
yes.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
waploger:

Mine is 5 years, N4k are you interested. I'm owing someone N3600, I want to pay up quickly. Bills everywhere and Covid 19 didn't help out.

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by KingOfThePay(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
icuminpiss:

Facebook 4yrs downward 2k, 5yrs to 9yrs 5k, golden account(10yrs) 7k.. No reduction
Twitter 1k followers 7k.. You how Twitter hard to get followers now, have been working on accounts for 6months now..
I have got 3700 followers
12k followers
17,200 followers
How many followers you want?
Scammer stay the f**k out!!!

I need 4 years Fb account... Your number/whatsap

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by coronavirus19: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Arts student drawings
Bro abeg u get contact of any of these art students. I wanna speak with them
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by waploger(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Mine is 5 years, N4k are you interested. I'm owing someone N3600, I want to pay up quickly. Bills everywhere and Covid 19 didn't help out.

which twitter or facebook ?
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
waploger:

which twitter or facebook ?
facebook
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
coronavirus19:

Bro abeg u get contact of any of these art students. I wanna speak with them
nope.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by waploger(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
facebook
let me give you 1k
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
waploger:

let me give you 1k
It's a 5 years own, not a year own. 5k but I will accept 4k
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2020
SpacehubTech:

what's the name of your friend and how did she react to her pics and her work I displayed on the media. let me have her Twitter handle.

Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why