Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

SPIRITUAL AWAKENING ----by Ilori Oluwafemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SPIRITUAL AWAKENING ----by Ilori Oluwafemi (197 Views)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related? / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SPIRITUAL AWAKENING ----by Ilori Oluwafemi by sanfrancisqo: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
SPIRITUAL AWAKENING��⛑️
I’ve learnt not to joke with issues of emergencies in medical field, not to talk of lives that need spiritual urgent attention!
� How do we see life that his/her last seen on WhatsApp was 2 minutes ago, when last seen in the realm of the spirit burning for GOD to be 2 years ago?
� An eyes decorated by contact lens and beautify with eye lashes but can’t lash out forces of darkness from their territories nor even has vision of spiritual insight… is in need of urgent Divine attention.
�Building 6 packs Abs but not building treasures in heaven nor packed by power of HOLY SPIRIT is really a big problem that needs urgency!
�If not an emergency case, how will a Christian decides to open her cleavage, flying out half of boobs and butt and think her life has not reach emergency’s state. �
�It’s still painful having hundreds of friends on facebook and thousands of followers on Instagram but no followers is following CHRIST JESUS in you, no souls won for CHRIST! �
�The wearer of an high heels that her prayer does not put devil on the heels nor at least put him on kneel needs to go back to GOD immediately for rekindle of fire!
�How do you see gossiping with mortal beings for five hours when you can’t interact with Immortal GOD for 1 hour?
�It’s embarrassing and highly risky with great disobedience when those who carry the vessels of the LORD still keep walking in iniquities after we aforementioned warned “.. touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; BE YE CLEAN , THAT BEAR THE VESSELS OF THE LORD.”(Isaiah 52:11)
�A youthful age that is not useful for GOD needs urgent ATTENTION!
�It’s greatly an error if devil becomes a terror to those who are named Christians.
�If all what you think daily is sex, food, flirt, chat and sleep,… and nothing like knowing GOD more, Intimacy and building unbroken relationship with HIM, my beloved reader, you are approaching critical stage that needs immediate urgent attention of GOD.
�If not the world� has even reached emergency state, count the Raping case rates in your country, see how vibrant youths are losing their glorious crown in the field of immorality and uncleanness , count how many firsts that are gradually going backward, examine even your spiritual life if GOD'S things are not getting bored unto you and started qualifying your spiritual life with past tense like "when I WAS vibrant in the lord THEN".
Hmmmm,
Awake and be awakened.!!!
The Day of the LORD is nearer than expected.

https://www.facebook.com/oluwafemi.ilori.16

1 Share

Re: SPIRITUAL AWAKENING ----by Ilori Oluwafemi by delkuf(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is touching

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The False Christs / The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / COVID-19 Has Brought Some Good Fortunes — Bishop Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.