Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 (24831 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...71-73rc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by EdiskyHarry: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jamb Dat is looking for money.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Horpeyemme(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Daploid06:
buh how many 100l student would we have

100lA
100lB

Not that will resume this year, but against next year
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Tflex01: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Horpeyemme:

No only awaiting students apply for admission abi? � Jamb said students with O-Level results are 536,813 so what are u telling me now

So those waiting for Waec should be denied??

Most newly admitted students have not even done their matric.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by nictech: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ok

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by garripack: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hi
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Story.... When first year student are yet to achieve anyth

1 Like

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by MrCommy: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
How about those awaiting results that are yet to write waec?

Anyways, for AIICO INSURANCE and investment plans contact 07087183153
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Anjop: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
This jamb na mumu
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Horpeyemme(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tflex01:

So those waiting for Waec should be denied??

Most newly admitted students have not even done their matric.
Initially Jamb normally admit 500,000 plus, but base on what is happening this year awaiting students should just come back next year let people with O-Level results enter first, beside schools are not resuming now and academic calendar continues any time they resume
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by pyrex23(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
whytediamond:

Let's swap positions cheesy

grin
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Wentworthorg: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
We ll see if that will be implemented
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by hayodejipop: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
this thing no clear to me oo....u mean no post utme or screening this year some one should please explain
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by qanda: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
How to Access Free Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Video and PDF resources)

Are you preparing for Post UTME exams? Get study materials on Q and A App

Available Materials include:

FREE Video: UNILAG, UI, UNIBEN, FUTA, UNIZIK, FUTO, OAU and ABU

FREE PDF material: UI, OAU, FUTO, UNN, Benue State University

How to Access FREE Post UTME Videos

1. Install Q and A App from Playstore
2. Visit the Video Section of the App
3. Scroll to the SS 3 Video Section, locate the POST UTME video Playlist
4. Watch the Videos

Note that the Video Tutorials are for Maths Post UTME Past Questions and Answers only. Visit the O’Level section for the PDF version that contains other subjects.

How to Access FREE Post UTME PDF resource

1. Install Q and A App from Playstore
2. Visit the O’Level Section of the App
3. Locate and click on the Post UTME Category
4. Access your choice material

Remember that Prayer, Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

Get Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Pearl543(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lol... Nigeria ooo. I just hope they are going to give everyone automatic pass with this their plan sha if they want peace to reign grin
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
cyndy1000:
I don't understand
When most schools are still in First semester

If they want to start schools they should say

Our 100 level students would have batch A and batch B...Lols
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by OVA200(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Horpeyemme:

No only awaiting students apply for admission abi? � Jamb said students with O-Level results are 536,813 so what are u telling me now
So what is the fate of those with awaiting result? Are going to conduct another admission process for them or they are going try again next year?
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pearl543:
Lol... Nigeria ooo. I just hope they are going to give everyone automatic pass with this their plan sha if they want peace to reign grin

I don't want pass please, A,B or nothing
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Pearl543(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
myles16:

I don't want pass please, A,B or nothing

Of course na. I really didn't mean C or D something... God forbid.

5.0GP or 4.0GP nu cheesy grin
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Igbodicool(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Awaiting result crew don enter express.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by seunlayi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fg, education ministry and jamb are confused. I m sure schools will fight back
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by yrex01(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
joker. 50% jambites r using awaiting result. dead on arrival veg.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Skymason20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
i am shock, how about ss3 yet to write waec unbalanced nation !
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by earnit1: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
ok
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pearl543:

Of course na. I really didn't mean C or D something... God forbid.

5.0GP or 4.0GP nu cheesy grin

Loools... Lookatyu!! Just like that? The one someone sat down and wrote sef, before someone manage to pass 3.5 sef na war, talk more of grade sharing. If you pass 3.0 just thank God
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by King44(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Resumption has been extended to 2021 make students go learn work haaa oga oo
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Olam09(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
somebody please answer me have they start uploading o level result because i don get my o level result already i just need to upload it
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by goldtube(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Pearl543(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
myles16:

Loools... Lookatyu!! Just like that? The one someone sat down and wrote sef, before someone manage to pass 3.5 sef na war, talk more of grade sharing. If you pass 3.0 just thank God

Lmao, that's why I said earlier ' if they want peace to reign'. Well, because I don't know how schools will start giving admission while I'm still in first semester... I have not written text let alone exam.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Johnson5258: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jamb is not WAEC, they are doing there job. This pandemic is an advantage for the youths, they said youths are lazy but I pray God bless the elders that are not self centred. Let God do the justice. God bless Nigeria.

If you go use annoyance talk to angel for heaven, he go arrange him guys make them move you go hell oooo. No vex bro. Lol!

OVA200:
Sadly JAMB is just after yearly revenue and not educational standards of Nigeria or Operational ethics of schools, how can they commence admission when majority of the candidate are still unable to write their WAEC and we are still faced with the pandemic knowing fully well that larger percentage of our lecturers are over 60 years of age.

It's just sad every sector in Nigeria will just be dishing out different policy without considering or consulting another possibly affected sector.

When I get to heaven me and the angel that assign me to Nigeria have a score to settle because I know ordinary I cannot pick Nigeria out of all the countries on earth *when life is not doing me.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
cool[color=#000099][/color] This is a ray of hope for we admission seekers
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pearl543:

Lmao, that's why I said earlier ' if they want peace to reign'. Well, because I don't know how schools will start giving admission while I'm still in first semester... I have not written text let alone exam.

Same here, I am not even sure I still remember my admission number sef, this 1st semester is going to be bloody
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Walexdubia(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Daploid06:
buh how many 100l student would we have

100lA
100lB

Lol u allowed me to remember Lautech just now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Proposes 18 As Age For UTME Candidates / Oau : 10 Reasons Why Its Not The Best University / 7 Benefits Of Attending A Public University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.