Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 (24857 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...71-73rc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ademhi:
cool[color=#000099][/color]
This is a ray of hope for we admission seekers

Which school??
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Enemyofpeace: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
KingOfTheSouthS:
FAILED NATION!

EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IS DEAD ×

HEALTH SECTOR DEAD ×

SPORT DEAD. ×

MAY GOD HELP US! ×
only pricks and pussssies are still alive
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Pearl543(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
myles16:

Same here, I am not even sure I still remember my admission number sef, this 1st semester is going to be bloody

I swear. God will help us tho.
This country is one big joke
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by OVA200(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnson5258:
Jamb is not WAEC, they are doing there job. This pandemic is an advantage for the youths, they said youths are lazy but I pray God bless the elders that are not self centred. Let God do the justice. God bless Nigeria.

If you go use annoyance talk to angel for heaven, he go arrange him guys make them move you go hell oooo. No vex bro. Lol!

Their is a reason JAMB request for WAEC, NECO or NAPTEB as the core criteria for obtaining admission; Unis are not going to give admission without any O level, they can't do their job without them so they suppose to put everything situation into consideration and communicate it to the affected candidate before just declaring a date.

Don't worry I will confront the angel with my Nigerian troops too.
Abi you no go join?
Lolz.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Olam09:
somebody please answer me have they start uploading o level result because i don get my o level result already i just need to upload it

I did that two or three weeks ago
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by KrazyDave16(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
The replies I'm seeing so far goes to show some people know nothing or are just yes-men.

100L students were preparing for the semester exams before ASUU started causing trouble. Some schools were more than ready to ignore ASUU till exams were over before FG decided it was a good idea to initiate lockdown. Fast forward to today, the government is undecided on education sector, ASUU is still ASUU and the federal and state ministry of education are making power moves on each other.

If institutions decide to follow JAMB directives, it's not because they got anybody interest at heart, it's because they got to make money. They wouldn't give a fvck if some of its prospective student catch Corona, if anything, they'll disregard JAMB cutoff mark requirements, go as low as they can for more money.

Summary - school this year isn't possible if safety precautions aren't in place, JAMB wants to join this pointless power play with the ministries, schools will use this opportunity to cash out on selfish parents who aren't interested in the health of their wards, they'll do it to claim bragging rights and lastly, it's a good opportunity for scammers and admission helpers.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
myles16:

Which school??
FUOYE
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ademhi:

FUOYE

Federal University of oye ekiti?? I once chose them when I was still doing jamb, won't they do post utme??
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pearl543:

I swear. God will help us tho.
This country is one big joke

They be making someone to contemplate dropping out of school
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
myles16:

Federal University of oye ekiti?? I once chose them when I was still doing jamb, won't they do post utme??

No they dnt
jst screening
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by myles16(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ademhi:

No they dnt
jst screening

Its good Sha, best of luck
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by JordanMichael(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mopolchi:
Na waaaoooh angry upon all dis coro wahala
Plz spare me that! Which coro? There's no coro
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
myles16:

Its good Sha, best of luck
Thanks i appreciate

1 Like

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Beli2020: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
so where will 100L students be.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
grin
Enemyofpeace:
Lol
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Beli2020: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
so where will 100L students move to? Jamb, Infact your confusion is confusing me.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by NSK4U(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
cyndy1000:
I don't understand When most schools are still in First semester
If they want to start schools they should say
in summary, they don't want to start school �
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pearl543:

I swear. God will help us tho. This country is one big joke
Seriously o Everybody is just after his selfish desires
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by EvieP(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
whytediamond:
I will sell to you nice footwear for low prices. Send me the picture of the footwear you've been saving in your phone.

Pay on delivery.
This one got me
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
OVA200:
Their is a reason JAMB request for WAEC, NECO or NAPTEB as the core criteria for obtaining admission; Unis are not going to give admission without any O level, they can't do their job without them so they suppose to put everything situation into consideration and communicate it to the affected candidate before just declaring a date.

Don't worry I will confront the angel with my Nigerian troops too.
Abi you no go join?
Lolz.

Lol
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by KingOfTheSouthS: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

grin grin
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by EvieP(f): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=KrazyDave16 post=91918251]The replies I'm seeing so far goes to show some people know nothing or are just yes-men.

100L students were preparing for the semester exams before ASUU started causing trouble. Some schools were more than ready to ignore ASUU till exams were over before FG decided it was a good idea to initiate lockdown. Fast forward to today, the government is undecided on education sector, ASUU is still ASUU and the federal and state ministry of education are making power moves on each other.

If institutions decide to follow JAMB directives, it's not because they got anybody interest at heart, it's because they got to make money. They wouldn't give a fvck if some of its prospective student catch Corona, if anything, they'll disregard JAMB cutoff mark requirements, go as low as they can for more money.

Summary - school this year isn't possible if safety precautions aren't in place, JAMB wants to join this pointless power play with the ministries, schools will use this opportunity to cash out on selfish parents who aren't interested in the health of their wards, they'll do it to claim bragging rights and lastly, it's a good opportunity for scammers and admission helpers. [/quote
Thoughtful
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by luvme0702: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
I thought waec result is also needed for admission? Waec hasn't been written. What happens next?
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Timmzycul11: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
OVA200:
Sadly JAMB is just after yearly revenue and not educational standards of Nigeria or Operational ethics of schools, how can they commence admission when majority of the candidate are still unable to write their WAEC and we are still faced with the pandemic knowing fully well that larger percentage of our lecturers are over 60 years of age.

It's just sad every sector in Nigeria will just be dishing out different policy without considering or consulting another possibly affected sector.

When I get to heaven me and the angel that assign me to Nigeria have a score to settle because I know ordinary I cannot pick Nigeria out of all the countries on earth *when life is not doing me.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Olam09(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Joetttimua1811:

I did that two or three weeks ago
is it by yourself or at cyber cafe
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Pearl543(f): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
myles16:

They be making someone to contemplate dropping out of school

Lol, no be small thing o. But sha, don't drop out o.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Pearl543(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ademhi:

Seriously o
Everybody is just after his selfish desires

That's the new order of the day but las las God no go shame us.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Justiceori2019(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria Education sector is becoming some else, the current year one students haven't written their first semester exams and Jamb wants to admit fresh students.
What it means is that those already there and those to be admitted will all be in year one. It is very laughable please.
FG should reopen schools atleast for graduating students to shift for new the new intake.
The land and air borders are now open, churches, hotels, some markets have all reopened, why can't schools reopen.
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ademhi(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pearl543:

That's the new order of the day but las las God no go shame us.
Ahbi o we are God's own
Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Legendforte: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
hayodejipop:
this thing no clear to me oo....u mean no post utme or screening this year some one should please explain
there is. Some uni have started selling forms.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 by Ikennamurphy: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
whytediamond:
I will sell to you nice footwear for low prices. Send me the picture of the footwear you've been saving in your phone.

Pay on delivery.
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 rule 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NUHU BAMALLI POLYTECHNIC 2nd List Admission In Process / Survival Fund Clarification / ASUU, FG Meeting Inconclusive, Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.