Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End (32556 Views)

Inec’s Dead End: When One Man Buries Himself / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by 2Odds101(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
anonimi2018:
They have started again. How can a responsible security head say this. You kept shifting blame from one person to another without shame.
They are tired of blaming GEJ...

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Dagger79(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by whatmoreng: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Story don change

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by egopersonified(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Naija, why?
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Golan007: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
obiekunie2:

THIS COMMENT SHOW YOUR LOW LEVEL IQ AND HIGH SCALE STUPIDITY. PLS DELETE IT.

[/s]
Shut up.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by fastseo: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
If it's IPOB you will know how to end it within a week.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Trizyd(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
No probs, can we start buying our guns then?

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Awaja(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
This government either blames opposition or Nigerians for their woes .

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by EdiskyHarry: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
I only pity innocent people that are being killed everyday by the northern political party called Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u cant blame him, as a leader u cannot be everywhere or know what's happening everywhere. The problem is there are too many double agents and sabotagers amongst the rank and file.

U discuss a plan with an individual, immediately the discussion is concluded, next minute the fellow is making a call to the enemy.

Apart from that another angle is that these bandits and terrorists are from the communities, they have friends and relatives in there. The problem is that they are sympathetic to these elements and reluctant to give them up to the special force ops. It is generally now accepted as an ideology, and little kids and youths now see and perceive these bandits as interesting and exciting.

Then pls, what is his job as chief of army staff?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Sucolee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
OK nw
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by SailorUgo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by LOVEGINO(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Gud news. Buhari product spotted

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Kolib: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by nokatakata: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Extremely clueless. Look at his body language...talking like a common mei ruwa or suya.. and he is getting paid every month...tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by goatBBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
wen u send 800 men to the affected area and send 40,000 men and material to ekiti just to rig election and round up south west

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by chloride6: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
I'm getting depressed from Nigeria's Matter

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by tunjilee003: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
nonsense! Tukur buratai is the most incompetent service Chief ever,firstly,i he once said Nigeria is facing ethnicity war and not terrorism, secondly, he traveled to the northeast and vowed no to come back until insurgency have been finally Eliminated....
this statement he just made shows how weak the Nigerian army is......
nonsense and Ingredient...

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by sammysneh(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is rather shameful that this Sissy is our COAS
it is finished, Buratai is a joker..

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by YoungAncient1: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buhari just assured him that he is satisfied with his job and he has his blessing to continue on his current pace hence the rubbish talk. All they do is accuse us (the citizens) of being responsible for insecurity and harboring of criminal elements.

Well, on behalf on Nigerians, I want to put it to you Mr Burutai that we are tired and want insecurity to end right now.
#fingers crossed!
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by kapelvej: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
LOL, I thought it was Jonathan that could not defeat the insurgence. It is now Nigerians grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
The ex general who's supposed to know better given his backgrounds, who appointed you into this position is just as inept as you are

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Feraz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
So, Nigerianss are to blame now?
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Bimpe29: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Shame on Buratai for spewing that crap...
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
obiekunie2:
oh boy!!!

this country is in trouble!

did you see how this man is so less concerned as he is addressing Nigerians??

he is forming IDGAF for us!

in his mind now he is like una never see anything!

HE IS DIRECTLY TELLING US - YOU CAN ALL KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE!
Definition of see finish....but its the truth, until nigerians stop electing incompetent and stupid people in power based on religion and ethnicity things would keep getting worse.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by NSK4U(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is why a section of the country should not be allowed to hold other serious ones down.

They enjoy insecurity, no education and more in that part of the country. We need a new country where human beings would live like human beings, is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Yigalanshey(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria cry

Help my hustle check my profile and get yourself a car

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by seunayantokun(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why are they bringing innocent soldiers to court-martial since he knows so much to spew such statement?

It's not incompetence only but also wickedness. He himself isn't sincere. That's what's he's been doing with war against Boko Haram.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Farki: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Don't piss me off this man angry

What is your job, is it not to secure the country, what can Nigerians do about people who kill and disappear then reappear again?

No wonder your subordinates think you are a coward.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Mokason28: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u cant blame him, as a leader u cannot be everywhere or know what's happening everywhere. The problem is there are too many double agents and sabotagers amongst the rank and file.

U discuss a plan with an individual, immediately the discussion is concluded, next minute the fellow is making a call to the enemy.

Apart from that another angle is that these bandits and terrorists are from the communities, they have friends and relatives in there. The problem is that they are sympathetic to these elements and reluctant to give them up to the special force ops. It is generally now accepted as an ideology, and little kids and youths now see and perceive these bandits as interesting and exciting.
I’m sure I’m not the first to tell you that you don’t have sense and I will certainly not be the last .
From ur comment I know you’re a Yoruba Muslim

6 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Abasman008(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
War iooming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: 'For Your Marriage To Work, Keep Your Mother Out Of It' / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors / President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.