Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End (32568 Views)

Inec’s Dead End: When One Man Buries Himself / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Aderupoko2: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sometimes I check google if we still have a President
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by mukthar2000(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Insecurity will end when Nigerians want it to end.

Oga that was y u are their as Army chief, don't play another prank this time.

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Evercurious(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u cant blame him, as a leader u cannot be everywhere or know what's happening everywhere. The problem is there are too many double agents and sabotagers amongst the rank and file.

U discuss a plan with an individual, immediately the discussion is concluded, next minute the fellow is making a call to the enemy.

Apart from that another angle is that these bandits and terrorists are from the communities, they have friends and relatives in there. The problem is that they are sympathetic to these elements and reluctant to give them up to the special force ops. It is generally now accepted as an ideology, and little kids and youths now see and perceive these bandits as interesting and exciting.

Just listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Cantonese: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Has he included children in his "Nigerians" claim? What about the handicapped persons? The southerners who have been living peacefully in their states are part of his claim too? I said it that his closed door meeting would not yield anything good.

Bombastic asking!
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by prophetfire: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u cant blame him, as a leader u cannot be everywhere or know what's happening everywhere. The problem is there are too many double agents and sabotagers amongst the rank and file.

U discuss a plan with an individual, immediately the discussion is concluded, next minute the fellow is making a call to the enemy.

Apart from that another angle is that these bandits and terrorists are from the communities, they have friends and relatives in there. The problem is that they are sympathetic to these elements and reluctant to give them up to the special force ops. It is generally now accepted as an ideology, and little kids and youths now see and perceive these bandits as interesting and exciting.
Its like the useless buratai is your biological father.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Today has really been a blessed day.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by izubext007: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
not Nigerians but northern nigerians
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by prophetfire: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
JAMO84:
Quoting out of context as usual. He said it will end if Nigerians want it to end by supporting the security agents in exposing the terrorists and bandits who are largely Nigerians.

All this fake news mongers should know that some of us are not gullible. We don't just read headlines and draw conclusions.

I AM DONE TALKING
Nobody quoted him out of context. He is being paid heavily to fix de problem. If he does not know what to do again, he should get de hell out of de office. Do de nigerians he is talking about spend his salaries and allowances with him? Is it de responsibilty of nigerians to gather intelligence for de useless fool?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Zeezy81: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Says a LOSER
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by busomma: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
How Buhari could keep this failure this long begs for answers. Buratai has demonstrated time & again that he has run out of ideas on how to tackle the insecurity that has taken a new dimension. Buhari is huge disappointment as a retired General. He should know better.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Lagyaovye33: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Point of correction.mr generel.insecurity will end if politicians want it to end.or do i need to tell u more?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by plaetton: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/insecurity-will-end-when-nigerians-want-it-to-says-buratai.html

This mo.ron , like every his boss and everyone in this administration, completely refuses to accept responsibility for anything.
This is the piece of Shyt Nigeria deserves.
I don't know whether to cry for Nigeria or laugh at Nigeria.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by mario2k(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buratai you say?
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Then pls, what is his job as chief of army staff?
his job is to secure the nation and its citizens against external and sometimes internal aggression.

He has failed to do that
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by PrinceMajestic: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigerians never deserved democracy, you all do not understand Tukur Buratai. And oh yes he is indeed right. I personally don't think Nigerians are ready to end insecurity yet. Buratai is right, he summarized it all. Insecurity is a thing that Nigerians love and it cannot be separated from them, a country where 90% of youths are only interested in senseless and foolish things like bbnaija, social media stupid comedies, nudity n other silly things at detriment of holding an irresponsible govt accountable for good governance. Imagine now amidst high insecurity challenges just yesterday or d day before Nigerian soldiers were killed in malumfashi katsina instead of youths to demand national mourning to honour the fallen heroes they after bbnaija show and stupid comedy skits to make them laf unnecessarily. Y'all never deserved peace. You will never have peace until finally abolish the evil terrorists religions of terrorism and deceit. No peace for citizens like you, my COAS is right

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Johel(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
anonimi2018:
They have started again. How can a responsible security head say this. You kept shifting blame from one person to another without shame.

But he's right though,Nigerians gota do better to end insecurities...if only we can embrace peace,love and unity.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mokason28:

I’m sure I’m not the first to tell you that you don’t have sense and I will certainly not be the last .
From ur comment I know you’re a Yoruba Muslim
I am not one,

I am telling u the reality that these north guys including the youth and kids find bandits interesting.

U want to hear me say the general has failed then OK he has failed

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by bejeria101(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
You are nothing but a fool
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
prophetfire:
Its like the useless buratai is your biological father.
sorry boss,
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Willie2015:

You have to blame him....
They did not allow the South African mercenaries to finish their jobs...
Becos of the juicy contracts and money theu can steal...
Whats diffilcult in using mercenaries to do your dirty jobs ?...
Even the US use private contractor to fight their dirty wars...

Yes ofcourse he is also a major shareholder of the blame, since he is the head!
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
With this statement alone, he has just handed the cards to boko haram and this is bad.
I expected more from a General so I'm highly disappointed.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Did you give this excuse when GEJ was in power? You condemned GEJ for the daily killings by Boko haram. Under PMB, you are telling us why Boko haram can't be defeated.

Na God go dey punish all of una wey cause this calamity for this country!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Champagnegold:

Let him respectfully resign if he still have any respect left..
I can do it myself even as I'm not a soldier. it is not by intimidation or wearing uniform
yea he was supposed to resign
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by nameo: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
JAMO84:
Quoting out of context as usual. He said it will end if Nigerians want it to end by supporting the security agents in exposing the terrorists and bandits who are largely Nigerians.

All this fake news mongers should know that some of us are not gullible. We don't just read headlines and draw conclusions.

I AM DONE TALKING

So you still dey support Buhari ba?

Last man standing!!

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Meninmen:

Did you give this excuse when GEJ was in power? You condemned GEJ for the daily killings by Boko haram. Under PMB, you are telling us why Boko haram can't be defeated.

Na God go dey punish all of una wey cause this calamity for this country!
i am neither for APC or PDP
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Emyogalanya: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beremx:
He said it with such brazen stupidity. More soldiers should quit because this man has just acknowledged his incompetence.

Nonsense and Buratai.
then whats the value of sending troups to fight terror and bandits? Why not let nigerians decide on the date and time so that on that day he can now send them instead of just wasting them away. This was the same army that said after chad offensive on shekaw , that shekaw is pleading to surrender . And this is after they showed us videos of shekaw crying like a baby
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Twizzy30(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
A whole chief of army staff saying this ! Omo we don enter am for this country
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Mokason28: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I am not one,

I am telling u the reality that these north guys including the youth and kids find bandits interesting.

U want to hear me say the general has failed then OK he has failed
Everything you said earlier is rubbish and it pains me so ooo much that I will be the one to tell you that you don’t have sense.
I’m not a northerner but I was born, bread and buttered in the North... Nobody is more sympathetic to Boko Haram like Buhari and Buratai...
You clearly displayed your ignorance and stupidity when you made this statement The problem is that they are sympathetic to these elements and reluctant to give them up to the special force ops. Have you asked your self why Buhari and Burati decide to freee captured Boko haram members in the name of repented Boko Haram members?? If they have truly repented what stops the Terrorist from taking them to their hideout and revealing both their leaders and their sponsors to the FG and Nigerian Army? Whose duty is it to gather intelligence intel on both the sponsors and the leaders of the organization??
Don’t quote me again because you won’t like my next response?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
i am neither for APC or PDP

Did you condemn GEJ when he was president and Boko haram were killing Nigerians.? I know you did. So, why not apply the same measure on PMB? Why try to defend this govt for the killings going on? At least during GEJ, Bayelsa was Peaceful. Now, Katsina is a no go area. Bandits are butchering them!

Who did you vote for in 2015 and 2019? Now the supposed Messiah and "Mr integrity" is showing his true colour, it's now you don't belong to PDP or APC.

Nonsense talk!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Vulcan24(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
abi werey leleyi ni,

we equip you, feed you, pay you to tell us we have to form vigilante abi follow you go fight?

which kain country I find myself for God awful sake!!!

Dem just dey play us like ball

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.