Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End (32561 Views)

Inec’s Dead End: When One Man Buries Himself / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Saw it on channels yesterday, when he said over 80% of the kidnappers ,bandits are Nigerians.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by toye440: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Says Our Billionaire General.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Kola1010: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2020
It's not your fault
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by UncletC: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Quoting out of context as usual. He said it will end if Nigerians want it to end by supporting the security agents in exposing the terrorists and bandits who are largely Nigerians.

All this fake news mongers should know that some of us are not gullible. We don't just read headlines and draw conclusions.

I AM DONE TALKING
Keep quiet friend, that is a stupid statement from the military.
When they go about burning communities or beating people up as revenge, do they use to wait on Nigerians to give them information?
What is the work of intelligence?
If Sowore of Sahara reporters can dig out great information without police or DSS , how much more a well armed agency.
You are simply one of the boko haram...
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2020
This, ladies and gentlemen, is you Thief of Army Staff.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by Tchange1(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Based on what i notice.

There are lots of people in power supporting terrorism in Nigeria i quote if Nigerians wants it to end today it will end

Burutai is a loyal servant.(The video and body language says it all)

Who are these Nigerians who doesn't want it to end?
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by ranktzy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Someone that should have been removed a long time ago is now shifting the goal post. Our soldiers in the battle field are fighting in vain with the kind of statement the COAS has made

Make money online from the comfort of your home. Check my signature for details.
Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by ivandragon: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
olusovic10:
Nigerians, let's stop being too emotional over issues, I am not a fan of the COAS, neither am I a fan of the gross nepotism, ineptitude and propaganda on display in this dispensation.

But looking at what the guy said, I feel the guy is admitting being overwhelmed by the situation, he may be telling us by his statement that highly placed people (Nigerians) are behind the security issues. ...

That until we truly begin to hold people accountable and responsible in this country, especially Nigerians as a whole, things may continue the way they presently are.

Your attention to rationalize the obvious admittance of failure by the Class only leads to bigger & more troubling scenarios.

In the first place, the CoAS has almost unlimited access to PMB. So why hasn't he informed PMB of this highly placed individuals? Except you are also insinuating that PMB is letting the insecurity fester for his own mischievous ends.

Also, the CoAS has overstayed. If he is overwhelmed, why hasn't he tendered his resignation & exposed the vile underbelly of what is actually going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) / HURRAY! Buhari Signs Anti-monopoly Law — 15 Years Afterward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.