Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. (2228 Views)

Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
sholyb1:
Welcome to GENUINE BINARY TRADING INVESTMENT.

We the administrators of GENUINE Binary Trading Investment wish to bring this wonderful and trusted crypto currency company to your doorstep. If you can please give us a minute of your time and go through our message.

GENUINE BINARY TRADING INVESTMENT is designed to reliably and uniquely manage all of the investment requirements for registered investors,
we are willing to help our investors to make stable profit with our unique investment plans.

We generate our source of revenue by �trading in foreign countries, �mining of bitcoins, �Crypto Trading AND getting back our investment within hours or days that enable us pay investors without any delay or stress in cash out..

INVESTMENT PLANS

�Starter Plan
⏱10 hours

�$100 for $200
�$200 for $400

�Standard Plan
⏱12 hours

�$300 for $700
�$400 for $900
�$500 for $1100

�Premium Plan
⏱18 hours

�$600 for $1200
�$700 for $1500
�$800 for $1700
�$900 for $1900

�VIP Plans
⏱200% after 24 hours

� Min: $1000
� Max: Unlimited

‼‼ Instant Payment Into Your Wallet

GUIDELINES FOR INVESTMENT

1.Choose an investment plan of your choice.(eg. I want to invest $100)

2.Make sure to have a wallet app.

3.Proceed to send your investment fee sending us a screenshot of the payment.

4.Thereafter, we owe you a service of mining your investment within a specific range of time depending on the plan you choose.

5. After mining, we request that you confirm your wallet address once more before sending your payout.

6. If you wish to reinvest, we then repeat some of the process again.

NOTE: PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED THROUGH BITCOIN, ETHEREUM.

For enquiries, questions, support, suggestions, and complaints, contact:

ADMINISTRATORS:
Telegram
����
@christianbrandon020
Why don't you introduce it to your family mrmbers and y'all become rich overnight. Bastard scammer.

Op, stay away from these people, they are scammers. Avoid hyip and ponzi schemes

Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by engrflames: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2020
chiventoline:
Goodday follow Nairalanders, I am currently in a serious dilemma.
It all started last year when I applied for a UK visa paid #1m and to pay another million naira when the visa is out but by March of this year the pandemic started and knowing fully well the probability of the pandemic extending for long time I requested for a withdrawal of my visa I was told I am not going to get my full money I was paid 700k and I had 800k in savings.
My problem now is after receiving that money in march this year I currently have spent #650k from family problems and personal issues and as the pandemic has left me out of work I only feed from this money I now have this fear if things continue like this I wount have a dime by next year my house rent would expire next year February and that's a 300k problem on me.
Please follow Nairalanders how can I invest this money of 800k knowing I have no job for now and would need to feed.
Please matured advise only.
Op please be careful with your money, as earlier mentioned, theres are a lot of scammers on this forum . You can see that they have hidden my previous comments. Please don't joke with your hard earned money.

Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by Oluwahelpme(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
chiventoline:
It all started last year when I applied for a UK visa paid #1m and to pay another million naira when the visa is out but by March of this year the pandemic started and knowing fully well the probability of the pandemic extending for long time I requested for a withdrawal of my visa I was told I am not going to get my full money I was paid 700k and I had 800k in savings.
My problem now is after receiving that money in march this year I currently have spent #650k from family problems and personal issues and as the pandemic has left me out of work I only feed from this money I now have this fear if things continue like this I wount have a dime by next year my house rent would expire next year February and that's a 300k problem on me.
Please follow Nairalanders how can I invest this money of 800k knowing I have no job for now and would need to feed.
Invest with me, and I will be paying u 4% of ur money every month. Call or Whatsapp me to meet me in person.
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by Ibechris2: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
All this advice will further confuse u...for me, I can only assure u that,that amount of money is big and small depending on how u look at it.

I have taking risk in this life,if u can take risk and love doing it,brother start all over again with anything legal u can think of right now and start doing it. If its driving mini bus,go ahead,if its keke go ahead but be rest assured that conventional investment like stocks,treasury bills and bonds will not make u more going forward.

Another thing u may try ur hand in is Bitcoin, buy when is low and sell when is high or ethereum...I have made my enquiries but never invested yet. Warning:
Don't meet these guys on this thread oh,many of them are Hushpupi thieves. Meet trusted person to advice u on what to do on this. Bitcoin and ethereum will soon overtake many fiat currencies.
Decide it yourself.

Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by 2019elections: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
https://tradesinvestor.com/user/register

Maximum weekly ROI with good customer support

The best of the best.
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by BenGurion10: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Invest just 300k in me and I would be giving you 15% of that 300k every month.
You can message me on 070-2620-7684 or we could meet physically if you base in Lagos.
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by Noerection: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
BenGurion10:
Invest just 300k in me and I would be giving you 15% of that 300k every month.
You can message me on 070-2620-7684 or we could meet physically if you base in Lagos.
if you are given 300,000 can you drop your Bsc certificate as guarantee for the money?
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by Gernny(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Go and get a mini bus,start driving it,we me 10k daily from driving it.forget status oh,u won't regret it.
chiventoline:
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by BenGurion10: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Noerection:
if you are given 300,000 can you drop your Bsc certificate as guarantee for the money?
I'm ready when you are ready
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by Socialman(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
With 638,000 you can buy an online shop and trade on CHYMALL.

Be rest assured to make 30,000 naira profit plus your capital every 10-12 working days.
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by isaacotokhagua: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Please be careful, anyone telling you to put your money on online trade to make so and so percentage is a 419,scammer, otherwise they won't be hear telling you to do that when they are struggling to survive,deceiving people everywhere,na so so scammers full here.
You can start a popcorn or plantain chips business in large scale .
Restaurant.Buy food stuff store and resell later when prices are high, eg beans in bags, oil, etc.
Selling of clothes. Cafe centre.
Phone accessories etc.
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by uwemneku(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hey, have you thought of investing in real estate. Ogun state is a hot area now with lots of opportunities. With complete documentation. Hit me up for more enquires.
Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by ReppingLocals(f): 3:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Dear Investors, if you desire to invest in a lucrative business, we offer currency investment with guaranteed 20% monthly ROI.

Zero RISK TO INVESTORS.

For more information and RECEIPTS kindly,
WhatsApp +2348*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Kind regards
chiventoline:

Re: Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. by samdeto(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2020
chiventoline:
was a 1 off deal building to be precise

Which Crypto Coins Will Give You Massive Gains In May, 2021? / Write Your Business Ideas Here For Possbile Investment Oportunities. / Help! MMM- GH Amount Exceed Daily Maximum