Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing (1249 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Pope Francis Is Sick A Day After Supporting Coronavirus Victims / Pope Francis Sick A Day After Praying For Coronavirus Sufferers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
If some animals who have neither healthcare nor trained medical personnel could be preserved for hundreds of years, how much more Christians, who have their sicknesses paid for by virtue of Christ's bruised body, should live a sickness, drug free life.

I will be giving a brief introduction on the spiritual origin of diseases and practical ways to overcome any form of infirmity.

NB: I am not claiming I know it all, neither am forcing my theology on any one,some things might seem new to you, I implore you to be open minded and trust the Holy Spirit as I, who have been helped by God, lead you through this little but vital aspect of Christianity.

I humbly rest under His grace to bring this forth unto you. Acknowledging the fathers upon whose shoulder's I've stood.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
So when Elisha, a prophet of God, is announced to gave died as a result of illness, what do you say? That God left him? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So when Elisha, a prophet of God, is announced to gave died as a result of illness, what do you say? That God left him? undecided

Elisha was before the coming of Christ brother. We are leaving in a new dispensation. This is the generation that carries the power and the glory of God as such as the world and the old covenant generation has never witnessed before.

Its gonna be a powerful class which will open people's eyes to the truth of the gospel.

I won't be leaving the secrets here for long. Maximize it while it lasts.
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
VLTA:

Elisha was before the coming of Christ brother. We are leaving in a new dispensation. This is the generation that carries the power and the glory of God as such as the world and the old covenant generation has never witnessed before.

Its gonna be a powerful class which will open people's eyes to the truth of the gospel.

I won't be leaving the secrets here for long. Maximize it while it lasts.
Elisha was a prophet who also carried the power and "glory" of God, after all, we of the "new dispensation" serve the very same God that Elisha did, or do we not? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Elisha was a prophet who also carried the power and "glory" of God, after all, we of the "new dispensation" serve the very same God that Elisha did, or do we not? undecided

Wow, I haven't even started man, just be cool. It's a controversial aspect I understand. But just as you were pleading for the course of knowledge on the other thread, this might be an opportunity for you to gain some vital form of knowledge that will make you have absolute dominion over sickness
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
VLTA:

Wow, I haven't even started man, just be cool. It's a controversial aspect I understand. But just as you were pleading for the course of knowledge on the other thread, this might be an opportunity for you to gain some vital form of knowledge that will make you have absolute dominion over sickness
Ok, so are you going to answer the question about Elisha though? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by escavros: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Haba, why do today's believer preach in error.

We are to be in good health even as our soul prospers, but not that we cannot fall sick because we are Christians.

That's why the Bible says is there any sick among, let him call the elders and let them pray for him.

A close associate/evangelist of Apostle Paul and strong Christian also fell sick.

Philippians 2: 25-27
25 I have thought it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus my brother and fellow worker and fellow soldier, and your messenger and minister to my need, 26 for he has been longing for you all and has been distressed because you heard that he was ill. 27 Indeed he was ill, near to death. But God had mercy on him, and not only on him but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.

There are so many more examples in the bible, however, know that our strength is in the Lord according to his will.

If you ever fall sick as a Christian pray for God to heal you, and please take some treatment, but don't think yourself less a Christian if you ever fall sick.

As Christians we should teach with caution as we can make a weak christian loose his or her salvation.

Finally, Please know that the status of your health is in the hand of the Lord according as He wills
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
We serve the same God with more grace
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
escavros:
Haba, why do today's believer preach in error.

We are to be in good health even as our soul prospers, but not that we cannot fall sick because we are Christians.

That's why the Bible says is there any sick among, let him call the elders and let them pray for him.

A close associate/evangelist of Apostle Paul and strong Christian also fell sick.

Philippians 2: 25-27
25 I have thought it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus my brother and fellow worker and fellow soldier, and your messenger and minister to my need, 26 for he has been longing for you all and has been distressed because you heard that he was ill. 27 Indeed he was ill, near to death. But God had mercy on him, and not only on him but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.

There are so many more examples in the bible, however, know that our strength is in the Lord according to his will.

If you ever fall sick as a Christian pray for God to heal you, and please take some treatment, but don't think yourself less a Christian if you ever fall sick.

As Christians we should teaching with caution as can make a weak christian loose his or her salvation.

Finally, Please know that the status of your health is in the hand of the Lord according as He wills
Paul himself was sick for a time too.
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
VLTA:

Don't mind him oooo. please continue. we want this
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
delkuf:
We serve the same God with more grace
what is "more grace"? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Realadey(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
VLTA, u are a wonderful person. I have known a man of God who never taste drug for close to 40years now. This thing is not ordinary,it is about your faith in Christ Jesus.
You may decide to believe it and you may not believe it, it is level in God, if u believe it and walk in it, it works if u doubt it, it will never work for u.
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Paul himself was sick for a time too.
Where was written in your Bible that Paul was sick. And mind you, being with the thorn of flesh is different from being sick
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
what is "more grace"? undecided
Read Romans chapter 5. If you are a good student of the Bible you will understand it
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Realadey(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Your physical body is natural, and there is no problem if it gets tired and feels sick because man is consists of three parts, Body Soul and Spirit, the body which is the container is fed with natural foods while the spirit and soul are fed by the word of God.
So it is normal to feel tiredness,sickness and weakness, but it can be controlled with the help of Holy Spirit, when u grow in Christ, u will discover a lot in Him.
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
delkuf:
Where was written in your Bible that Paul was sick. And mind you, being with the thorn of flesh is different from being sick
Oh wow.. being with a thorn in the flesh is different from having a sickness how? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh wow.. being with a thorn in the flesh is different from having a sickness how? undecided
Do you know the reason why he was with the thorn of the flesh
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
delkuf:
Read Romans chapter 5. If you are a good student of the Bible you will understand it
I know what Romans 5 says but what more grace do we have more than God's prophet like Elisha? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I know what Romans 5 says but what more grace do we have more than God's prophet like Elisha? undecided
If you know what is written in that passage of the scripture, you won't be asking this question
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
delkuf:
If you know what is written in that passage of the scripture, you won't be asking this question
I know what is written there, what I don't know is how you think it applies here.

What has grace to do with whether or not one can be sick as a Christian or a prophet? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
delkuf:
Do you know the reason why he was with the thorn of the flesh
please tell us... undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I know what is written there, what I don't know is how you think it applies here.

What has grace to do with whether or not one can be sick as a Christian or a prophet? undecided
That means you don't know. And mind you, we are talking about Elisha how he is a prophet of God with glory and power, and I am letting you know that though we serve the same God with Elisha but we under grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, have more of the grace of God. Elisha was under law but we are under the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. if you don't know all this basic, I wonder how you became a Christian in the first place
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
please tell us... undecided
I won't tell you. read your Bible. you they claim say you know much
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
delkuf:
That means you don't know. And mind you, we are talking about Elisha how he is a prophet of God with glory and power, and I am letting you know that though we serve the same God with Elisha but we under grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, have more of the grace of God. Elisha was under law but we are under the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. if you don't know all this basic, I wonder how you became a Christian in the first place
anywho....
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
VLTA, sorry I was distracted there by someone who I thought had something sane to add as far as answers to the questions asked.. i am still waiting for you to respond as to why your claim does not seem to apply to all..
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
anywho....
go and start from the beginner class in your church
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by HomerTimpson: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
delkuf:
so those that became christian without knowing all this became christians the wrong way? undecided
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Bacteriologist(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Christians can never agree on the same thing. Yet they serve a god who is allegedly not an author of confusion. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so those that became christian without knowing all this became christians the wrong way? undecided
Am not talking about others, am talking about him. that guy always feel he knows better. don't take offense with it
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by uboma(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Realadey:
VLTA, u are a wonderful person. I have known a man of God who never taste drug for close to 40years now. This thing is not ordinary,it is about your faith in Christ Jesus.
You may decide to believe it and you may not believe it, it is level in God, if u believe it and walk in it, it works if u doubt it, it will never work for u.

Did you actually live with this man for close to 40 years to conclude that he never visited the hospital/swallowed drugs?

You are a gullible fellow!

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
uboma:

Did you actually live with this man for close to 40 years to conclude that he never visited the hospital/swallowed drugs?

You are a gullible fellow!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing by delkuf(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
VLTA, sorry I was distracted there by someone who I thought had something sane to add as far as answers to the questions asked.. i am still waiting for you to respond as to why your claim does not seem to apply to all..
So now I don't have something sane to say because I have prove your lack of sense keep deceiving yourself. Look at how you have scare the op away with your virus of senselessness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist / 90% Of Pastors Are Narcissistic And Abusive / Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.