Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . (1068 Views)

Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation / LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video / Biafra Nation :Ipob Killing Their Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Goodmarlian: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
If a country splits the components tribes that make up the country either fight to remain a soverign nation or fight to join a bigger group to form a bigger soverign nation.let's assume Nigeria peaceful breaks today I suppose the UN will only recognize only three nations based on the map that was submitted by the agitating groups, presently there is no agitation from the south south and the middle belt they are almost nonexistent,I suspect plateau,nassarawa,Niger and Taraba and Adamawa will be swallowed up in hausa_fulani hegemony because they would be considered part of the arewas, the southern middle belt ,the Idoma,igede and Igala will fight to join Biafra because they have alot in common with Igbo's and Efiks,the yoruboid kogi and kwrrawill join oduduwa republic , I also suspect the Nupes and egbira will join the oduduwas to form a country .

God bless oduduwa
God bless Biafra

It shall come to pass in no time.

11 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by SLAP44: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
There will be referendum where the smaller minorities will vote to either join Oduduwa or Biafra, or form their own country. or even remain with Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Goodmarlian: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
SLAP44:
There will be referendum where the smaller minorities will vote to either join Oduduwa or Biafra, or form their own country. or even remain with Nigeria.

I guess no one will choose the Nigerian option.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Blackking98(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Yes bro.
Your idea is more educated and acceptable compared to the weird piece the op has written.

7 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by javaguru: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
strongly agree, but the oduduwas are not making any effort, like they need freedom, all the same I have no problem with that, but they shouldn't be causing problem to those agitating.
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by SlayerForever: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
If a country splits the components tribes that make up the country either fight to remain a soverign nation or fight to join a bigger group to form a bigger soverign nation.let's assume Nigeria peaceful breaks today I suppose the UN will only recognize only three nations based on the map that was submitted by the agitating groups, presently there is no agitation from the south south and the middle belt they are almost nonexistent,I suspect plateau,nassarawa,Niger and Taraba and Adamawa will be swallowed up in hausa_fulani hegemony because they would be considered part of the arewas, the southern middle belt ,the Idoma,igede and Igala will fight to join Biafra because they have alot in common with Igbo's and Efiks,the yoruboid kogi and kwrrawill join oduduwa republic , I also suspect the Nupes and egbira will join the oduduwas to form a country .

God bless oduduwa
God bless Biafra

You're not familiar with some of those Northern states. The middle belt will rather die than join an Arewastan. Even Northeast and Northwest may not be able to form one county. You may be surprised to find out up to 3 countries will come out from the North in the event of a split. Any attempt to incorporate certain groups forcefully into Arewastan will lead to a bloody civil war.

8 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Goodmarlian: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
SlayerForever:

You're not familiar with some of those Northern states. The middle belt will rather die than join an Arewastan. Even Northeast and Northwest may not be able to form one county. You may be surprised to find out up to 3 countries will come out from the North in the event of a split. Any attempt to incorporate certain groups forcefully into Arewastan will lead to a bloody civil war.

And what if arewa overpowers them ?
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by javaguru: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

what is the essence if your freedom is still restricted
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by SlayerForever: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

How will Arewa overcome them when Arewa as you know it may not exist?

Arewa you're talking about is NE and NW. But in reality they may not be able to form a country. Both zones are different and within these zones still, there's a strong religious divide. With all these factors at play, how can they overpower anybody?

2 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by xcellentgraphic: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shall this dream come true
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Goodmarlian: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
Shall this dream come true

Very soon ,seems you are not current.

1 Like

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by DozieMartin: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
SlayerForever:

Here in Abuja, During choir rehearsal I suggested we sing in Nigeria local languages like Igbo and Hausa, a member from Kaduna state said we don't have Hausa here and when I asked her about her that she is Hausa, she warned me not to call her Hausa . I was embarrassed and confused.

4 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Izupoi3: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Biafra here we come, Ooduwa get ready even though you are still undecided
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by adegbenga80592: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shall this nightmare come truth
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by BlackfireX: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
We are making you all... Your comments and treasonable words... You will be picked up one by one..

Nigeria is one.

Oct 1 we will be waiting for you all at Mapo hall in Ibadan and upper iweka in Onitsha..
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by ledamaster(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
I only pity mumu ipob. They cant even see that its cos Buhari will deniel Tinubu the ticket that's making all these Oduduwa noise makers come out. If the South west wants to break out, the I leaders would be pushing about it. But no, only these nobodies and tinubu e rats that are wailing. When will Ipob stop allowing itselves to be used as a safrificial chicken used to aopease the god of unity of nigeria? If APC and Buhari agrees to hand them the ticket all these Noose makers will disappear. I remember in 1999, afenefere said they are going. Then all the noise fizzled out as son as OBJ emerged. Tinubu was shouting restructuring upandan, as soon as he found himself at te corridors of power, he switched talk and said restructuring is not Nigerians solution. Igbo Ipob folks are very gullible aha.
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Susu888(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Thank God sey God no be man.....@O.p fortunately for many minorities it won't go according to ur imagination.
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by helinues: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abeg, when you guys are making your reasoning which is mostly influenced by mosquito poo, take SW from your mirage.

That is very important to take note
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Naijabad: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Only a fool will believe Nigeria will be together in the next 5 years

3 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Naijabad: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
What is currently happening Ghana will kick start a fire that will consume Nigeria.

Be on the watch out.

2 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by nsiba: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

God bless oduduwa
God bless Biafra

So others can form their own countries, who d Bleep will join Biafra if it is not just Biafrans alone
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by nsiba: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
nsiba:

So others can't form their own countries, who d Bleep will join Biafra if it is not just Biafrans alone
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Olachase(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
And after everything, when every nation Don get there dream country baba god just ask angel Michael to blow the trumpet the second day.
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Noneroone(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
where is nowuse ?
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Goodmarlian: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Olachase:
And after everything, when every nation Don get there dream country baba god just ask angel Michael to blow the trumpet the second day.
Dey there dey wait for when the world go end ,the next 1 thousand years earth still dey bawl ,you die the next generation continue ... undecided
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Yobabad: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
We the Yorubas are very ready to exit Nigeria there is no future in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by SlayerForever: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
DozieMartin:

Here in Abuja, During choir rehearsal I suggested we sing in Nigeria local languages like Igbo and Hausa, a member from Kaduna state said we don't have Hausa here and when I asked her about her that she is Hausa, she warned me not to call her Hausa . I was embarrassed and confused.

It's same thing with my Plateau friend. A lady too.
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Graysons: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Graysons: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
SLAP44:
The bold will be better cause i don't see my people joining bia or odu whatever.

4 Likes

Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by Yujin(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
BlackfireX:
We are making you all... Your comments and treasonable words... You will be picked up one by one..

Nigeria is one.

Oct 1 we will be waiting for you all at Mapo hall in Ibadan and upper iweka in Onitsha..
Lol. Na only treasonable? Have you arrested that Miyetti Allah Chairman? Bleep off. We are watching to you too.
Re: What The Components Of Biafra Nation Might Look Like . by DANNYBELT(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Àtẹ́lẹwọ́ Ẹni Kì Í Tan'ni Jẹ.( Our Palms Cannot Cheat Or Deceive Us.) / BREAKING!!! Another Umahi’s Appointee Refuses To Join APC, Resigns! / Zanfara Emir Escapes Kidnap But Lost 8 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.