Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,581 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital (60245 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Karlifate: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2020
I'm beginning to believe the prophecy of Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Spiritual Church.
"Nigeria will lose prominent people between July & August."
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by fof1: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

What's ur case? Did u get d Message Passed? Don't be an English Examiner on d Social Media like N/land. Syntax or Morphology doesn't count here,Pls.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by ozy4christ(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
why do you like targeting this guys post,have been watching ur post,do you have personal issue with him,he is not the only one that make such mistake but you choose only his comment.pls grow up,if you don't have any reasonable contributions to give just keep quite and stop showing your stupidity up and down,Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Nanavati(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2020
I don't know if I should say rest in peace or may thunder fire your soul
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Mjpem23(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
espn:
What is this one saying...A typical Biafra...

He’s not a typical Biafra. You should read and understand his comment first.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by ayenale1(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Jis family should vomit the nation N30b for CBN garage extension.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Mylove55(f): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:
undecided

Asymptomatic covid 19... before he knew he had covid it was already too late and his organs failing

Now that Issa Funtua and Aba Kyari are gone, I wonder who would stabilise Buhari's headless regime, Atleast Nigerians would find somebody else to blame

new cabal will emerged like the new chief of staff and SSG.

meanwhile, mammal daura and malami are still there.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by techmo(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Mylove55:
new cabal will emerged like the new chief of staff and SSG.

meanwhile, mammal daura and malami are still there.

True and don't forget Aisha's camp

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by sharpchap: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2020
he always liked driving himself, sometimes he would tell his driver to sit in the passengers seat if he felt his driver was not driving fast enough on abuja kaduna express grin. this life sha, RIP
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by TimeTraveler369: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
I hope these Aso aged men are not faking their dead just to disappear one by one.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by BreconHills(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

He simply has an unusual emphasis style. There is nothing seriously wrong with his writing. There are many people with worse errors here on NL. If you don't like what he is saying take him head on. Sniping at his writing is not the high road.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by RaptObserver: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Was it not this man that his ADC was cleaning his shoes openly at an event? Make i see who go do that for you wherever you are now. Arant nonsens!

That was Gen Albdulrahman Danbazau, former minister of interior. Though he too is a cabal member but younger than Isa.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by flamingREED(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

He's trying to emphasise those words in particular.

Read like you're human and not like an ICT device.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Enemyofpeace: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
RaptObserver:

That was Gen Albdulrahman Danbazau, former minister of interior. Though he too is a cabal member but younger than Isa.
ok. Thanks!
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by otokx(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2020
May his family be comforted.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Otiv: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
It is better to preparefor heaven,die and discover there is no heaven than to live a reckless life ,believing there is no heaven only to die and now discover heaven truly exists! You need Jesus , He is the only answer for the world today. In broda Shaggi's voice , e go shock you. It is not too late to startseeking him.
360degreess:
.. Keep deceiving yourself until you face reality after death.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Luckysbab: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2020
oyatz:
Prof sir,

Why do you always follow Righteousness89 from thread to thread to correct the grammatical errors in his posts?

This action may look like an attempt to intimidate him from posting his views about the needs to be righteous especially in preparation for the life-after-death.

And you do not think the person you are advocating for is harassing and insulting the sensibilities of those of other Faith's with his spam?
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by kaima1984(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEROXMAN:
may God forgive him and grant him peace, as for the children of hate and wailers celebrating let's see if his death will make them president 2023.Or who will give them ticket talk less of voting them
They are not after producing a president, what they are asking for is BIAFRA is that too much?
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by oyatz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
I don't know about that but I have not seen him talking against any other religion.

Luckysbab:

And you do not think the person you are advocating for is harassing and insulting the sensibilities of those of other Faith's with his spam?

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by oyatz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Atiku/Obi will create Biafra if you support them to win in 2023.

kaima1984:
They are not after producing a president, what they are asking for is BIAFRA is that too much?

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Ustec: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Man that woke up Hale and Hearty! He also Drove Himself!
Preparation for Eternity is Key!
Don't be Caught Unawares!!
Don't Leave this Earth without JESUS !
It will be Unending tears..
All Muslims believe in Jesus and all other prophets that had come before him, stop thinking they don't.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by nestkojex(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Only if he were in the United States
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Abayolaid: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Man that woke up Hale and Hearty! He also Drove Himself!
Preparation for Eternity is Key!
Don't be Caught Unawares!!
Don't Leave this Earth without JESUS !
It will be Unending tears..
did u meant a female pastor dat died in plan crash was not have ? jesus himself said in john 5:30 that he can do nothing by his power
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Bimpe29: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahuma ighifirillahu wa'r amhu Aameen.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Luckysbab: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
oyatz:
I don't know about that but I have not seen him talking against any other religion.

Same way the guy you were reprimanding never said anything about his religion. You were the one who inferred bullying or the sort.

If you must come to equity, do so with clean hands.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by chigoizie7(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
The health system they looted failed them.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jihadists nko?
I mean evil sharia adherents like boko haram, isis, etc

Ustec:

All Muslims believe in Jesus and all other prophets that had come before him, stop thinking they don't.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guy how far na?

How your side?

Supermugu:
... Wetin the NUMBER 2020 do again ? Abi people no dey die ni ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by KenModi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
punisha:

Look well in between mine u will see i spaced the spaces

Chai! I give up for your mata.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Meritocracy: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
When Abba Kyari pack his load, some yansh are opening and more yansh to open after Funtua. Prof. Gambari continue your good work I pray Almighty God to protect you, there's hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.