Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Big Brother Naija Kaisha Already Has Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Kaisha Already Has Haters (1322 Views)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Kaisha Already Has Haters by FoxChannelNetwo: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
The season 5 of Big Brother Naija began yesterday and all the lockdown housemates were revealed.

Among the housemates is a young female Northern girl, Kaisha. It’s hasn’t been two days that she has been there and the housemate already has people against her.

A Twitter user expressed his disappointment and wondered why any northener would let their daughter in there.
He tweeted “No sensible man from Arewa would ever allow his daughter to join #BBNaija bruh. I wonder which part of the NORTH this “Aisha/Kaisha” comes from exactly. If she’s a Northerner, then definitely she’s not Hausa/Fulani, because Shyness & Modesty are part of our culture too.
Those of you asking how i come to know about Aisha if i don’t watch BB, i guess y’all forget why we are on Twitter. I don’t and will never watch”

With this type of negativity from people, will she remain after the first eviction?

Source:- https://thedailyvendor.com/big-brother-naija-kaisha-already-has-haters/
Re: Big Brother Naija Kaisha Already Has Haters by Princessogaraya(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ndi north ikem,pls leave her to express herself biko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) / Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff / Then & Now Images Of Top Celebrities [shocking Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.