Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai (677 Views)

APC Is The Party To Beat In 2023, Says Buratai / Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Crownbefitsme(f): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2020

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. Gen. Yusuf Tukur Buratai, has said the various shades of insecurity in different parts of the country will end as soon as Nigerians want them to end.

Buratai stated this on Monday when he addressed State House Correspondents after a closed-doors meeting with President Muhmmadu Buhari in the Presidential Villa.

Buratai, who noted that various ongoing military operations in the north and other parts of the country were progressing successfully, also said that the security situation in the north had been brought under control, saying the situation had become better than it was a few months ago.

However, it would be recalled that a couple of bloody incidences had been reported in different parts of the country, especially in the north, in the last few days.

Reports had it that 19 persons were shot dead in Kukum Daji Village, Kaduna State Sunday night, while suspected bandits ambushed and killed 16 soldiers in Katsina on Saturday.

Responding to a question posed by correspondents on whether there was a possibility of the various violent crises across the country being finally put down, the Chief of Army Staff said the various criminal activities besetting the country would end if Nigerians come together to end them.

According to him, those engaging in the violent and criminal activities were almost all Nigerians, saying “these terrorists, 99 percent of them are Nigerians. These kidnappers I will say 100 percent of them are Nigerians.

“As to whether banditry, terrorism and so on will end, I think it all depends. If Nigerians want it to end today, I can assure you it will end today, if everybody joins hands because these bandits are not outside Nigeria, they are not from foreign land.
“So it’s not just a military, security agency task to end the insecurity in this country. It’s only when it goes bad that we are called in, but everybody has the responsibility to handle that.

https://thenationonlineng.net/99-percent-of-terrorists-are-nigerians-says-buratai/

Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by MightySparrow: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2020
100% of terrorists are northern muslims. Terrorism on our economy and insecurity are from northern bandits and clueless politicians and chief among them is Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Yes... We have two division of terrorist..

One from north..... Boko haram, fulaniHERDSman and bandit

Another one from the east..... Igbos... cool. They have been constituting nuisance all over.. From internet to physical one...

I pray USA help Nigeria with the latest fighter jets to finish the mission.

Just like the United States of America, Nigeria also doesn't negotiate with terrorists....

But if Boko haram cannot be killed, if Fulani mafias cannot be dealt with..

Then they should leave Igbos too.....

Just that ehnnn, those Igbos especially nairaland own, their mouth too worse.. Insults, curses na hin full their mouth....

1 Like

Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 21, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Idiots deserve to be treated accordingly, I don't give a f**k if you run to Jesus to cry to him. Just make sure you and your worthless "we the South South" crew stay off Anioma and stop dragging us into your Igbo hating antics. God will punish you for having the temerity to even quote me, I lost so many family members in that Asaba masacre including my dad's only brother... have your ethnic cleansing government apologized to my people?
Despicable irritants.

Hold Biafra responsible for ur grudges cool
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 21, 2020
I thought they were not Nigerians according to the lifeless
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by hisgrace090: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Buratai idea of giving VIP treatment to criminals is the major problem to insecurity today.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by ican2020: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2020
That's why you are paid so much to flush them out, stop telling us story and do your job
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by SmartProf(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Just as 99.9% of those benefitting from the insurgency are also top class Nigerians. All of a sudden Burutai don dey use percentage to talk, very soon he go begin dey use fraction. Oga leave statistics for analysts and do the real job.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by helinues: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2020
While Buhari is saying majority are foreigners..

How confusing can a government be..... undecided undecided embarassed
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Igbonoid: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2020
its well
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Asgard13: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:

That’s Apc for you... definition of clueless..

Very evil
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Tranquillity360: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Of course we know they are yorobanter muslim and abonik muslim.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Tranquillity360: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Tranquillity360: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2020
MightySparrow:
100% of terrorists are northern muslims. Terrorism on our economy and insecurity are from northern bandits and clueless politicians and chief among them is Buhari.
Not only northern muslim,south west muslim are among.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Tranquillity360: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Yes... We have two division of terrorist..

One from north..... Boko haram, fulaniHERDSman and bandit

Another one from the east..... Igbos... cool. They have been constituting nuisance all over.. From internet to physical one...

I pray USA help Nigeria with the latest fighter jets to finish the mission.

Just like the United States of America, Nigeria also doesn't negotiate with terrorists....

But if Boko haram cannot be killed, if Fulani mafias cannot be dealt with..

Then they should leave Igbos too.....

Just that ehnnn, those Igbos especially nairaland own, their mouth too worse.. Insults, curses na hin full their mouth....

You forget to mention Amotekum terrorists.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by zombieTRACKER: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Hold Biafra responsible for ur grudges cool

My Yoruba Muslim friend
Is your forehead paining you again
Don't worry.. A Fulani man will soon show all blind people the moon
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by MightySparrow: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Not only northern muslim,south west muslim are among.
Why would Muslins want to cripple the north?
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Infinixs5: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Freshfish4: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
I thought your Oga said they are from Libya

Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Niaja4real(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote ay uthor=Crownbefitsme post=91929757]

https://thenationonlineng.net/99-percent-of-terrorists-are-nigerians-says-buratai/[/quote]
I thought your boss had say, they were Libyans lol
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Xisnin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Buratai is out of his depth.
I suggest a new army staff be appointed possibly from the critics rank.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by BlackfireX: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
In other words ...

You burutai , you are confused and clueless.

Chai ... What kind of mumument is this
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by rejoice4eva(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
What makes Brutal not a terrorist? The blood of innocent you people have wasted, will forever hunt you.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by orisa37: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fraudulent Manipulation and inciting Anarchy by a very high Ranking Officer..
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
100% of terrorists are southern Christians. Terrorism on our economy and insecurity are from southern militants, kidnappers, fraudsters, "fulani herders" and clueless politicians and chief among them is Peter Obi.
Re: 99 Percent Of Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says Buratai by Marine54(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:

na you follow bring them into power !

(1) (Reply)

I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration / Obaseki's Tweet After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election / Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.