Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration (678 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo / Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by Ganiz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration !

PRINCE FEMI AKINLAWON

#BuildingOurFutureTogether is the watchword of the incumbent Governor of Ogun State, His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR.

The tremendous efforts of Prince Dapo Abiodun in transforming Ogun State to new industrial hub in Nigeria is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

For the past fifteen (15) months the Ogun State government ably led by Dapo Abiodun has being doing well across all sectors, in which is making the good people of the Gateway State to derive dividend of democracy!

Recently, the Ogun State government completed some roads, in which include; Fajol-Gbonogun road connecting Abeokuta South and Odeda local government, Hospital road and Baruwa in Sagamu Local government.
Nevertheless, some of the ongoing roads construction across the three(3) Senatorial District include: Abeokuta-Sagamu Expressway, Agosasa-Odo Afa in Ipokia Local government, Kuto-Bridge, IjebuOde-Epe road, Alagbole-Akute-Ishasi-Denre road, Panseke-Adigbe road, Lambe-Agbado-Ijoko road, Atan-Lusada-Agbara road, Owode-Ilaro road.

In addition and without mincing words, Prince Dapo Abiodun led Administration has commences the construction of the second (2nd) phase of affordable housing project at Prince Court Estate in Abeokuta.

Furthermore, the administration had beckons on the production of food which is one of the subject matter of Prince Dapo Abiodun Administration and Ogun state is leading in Agricultural development in Nigeria.

The Ogun State government also provides employment opportunities to disengaged N-Power Volunteers to become entrepreneurs in agricultural sector.

It's not a gainsaying or sweet saying that Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR is One of the Top five (5) most performing Governors in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by athaboi(f): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
This one don collect his own share of the state Treasury

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by helinues: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
But if you no fit fear God, fear devil now.. undecided
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by codedlee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
All this him Special advisers wey he pack doing ntin. Like one named ola that can't keep his family
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by haffaze777(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2020
This poster deserve to be shot several times, stupid post from stupid guy
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by helinues: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2020
haffaze777:
This poster deserve to be shot several times, stupid post from stupid guy

Bro, na those owo epo people...

The person no get shame aswear
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by haffaze777(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2020
helinues:

Bro, na those owo epo people...
The person no get shame aswear
Darudarupo himself will be ashame of this guy
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by helinues: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2020
haffaze777:

Darudarupo himself will be ashame of this guy

You meant Daru Madaru? grin

He will definitely call it hate speech
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by gasparpisciotta: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Praise singing has been fetching pocket money since 1712...
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by kayusely70(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2020
The Man Is Making Silent Waves In The State
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by seanfer(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2020
kayusely70:
The Man Is Making Silent Waves In The State

Go and tell those at Agbado Oke-aro, Lambe, Ajuwon-Akute that the Man is making waves, and let’s see if you will come back without injuries.
Re: I Doff My Cap For Prince Dapo Abiodun Leadership Administration by haffaze777(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
helinues:

You meant Daru Madaru? grin
He will definitely call it hate speech
Amosun will be angel to this clowngrin

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki's Tweet After INEC Declared Him Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election / Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know / No ‘hidden Agenda’ With Water Resources Bill – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.