Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity (17032 Views)

Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Olabode971(f): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Samade7:

Calling for inter-tribal war? Why mentioning fulani's name nah, are they d only one?

Anyway thank u for saying my mind.

When I saw raping maiming, killing n destroying of farms, my mind goes to Foolanis.

Mind you, Who are those residing in the thick forest and killing farmers just because Cows must eat...

grin
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by afecgivers: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Mumu spiritual power! Are you more spiritual than the Fulani's? You people better use superpower weapons or they will endup colonize your small state.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by TeacherAnas: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2020
But what about your sophisticated weapons?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Ritchiee: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Yoruba people and juju are like 5&6, the can not do without juju

Can you tell me one tribe that does not have juju?

Even the whites use juju which is more potent and Satan inclined than the African type.
Have you ever wondered why the Yorubas,Binis,Ashantis, Tivs,Igbos,Fon etc could not defeat the Whites then?
Whites have superior and clean juju that overwhelmed the inferior ones in Africa because the deal with the Satan almost directly.
Do you know about Illuminati,Satan church etc?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by olajizz01(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2020
SLAP44:
We all support Amotekun.
Do you have choice ipob guy?your support or against is irrelevant.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by lugo99(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2020
The return of Abija Wara bi ekun, Fadeyi Oloro, Ogunjimi, Isawuru, Dagunro, na there outfits i wan see, the attire omg!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2020
[s]
loneprof:

So why is he always talking about fetish things as if it's more potent. Even the thieves and criminals do use these things... We are tired of fetish nonsense. They should do their jobs like a proper security outift and keep quiet.

It is against our faith as christians and muslims to encourage voodoo and black magic all because of security. If they can't work without these satanic nonsense, they should allow others take over. angry
[/s]

Most Africans think they are no longer enslaved to the whites.

Unfortunately, an enslaved mind is even way worse than an enslaved body.

What enslavement is greater than

1. You calling your mother tongue vernacular?

2. Calling your traditional and religious practices fetish?

3. Calling the gods your ancestors venerated demons?

4. Calling the local way of life of your people unsophisticated?

5. Embracing foreign religion of your slave masters because it makes you look sophisticated?

If we tell people like you of a great King of the Yorubas called Ogbogbodirin who lived for 500 years, you'll sniff at it and say it's impossible.

But you pick up your Bibles and read of Methuselah who lived for over 900 years and nod your head like Agama.

You believe in a white God and a black Satan.

What other enslavement of the mind is greater than that?

If only Yorubas would seek the deeper knowledge of Yoruba spirituality and see that it meshes perfectly with Hermeticism and mystic/esoteric Christianity.

I weep for my people o.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by tosinjafuye: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2020
And they think that will solve the insecurity problem in the region; What can't be abused?
What we need to work on in the region and Nigeria as a whole is building a formidable security structure/system that will thrive in achieving its aim no matter how corruption vulnerable the personnels are.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Deejay1000(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Why not use the so called supernatural powers to cure the nation of the covid 19 pandemic
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Jaapu: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2020
The last raid was done mainly by NSCDC officers. They called it joint operation.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by madjune(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Afonja ppl too like to talk about juju tinz.

Make supernatural build their economy naa.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Jack500: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2020
SLAP44:
We all support Amotekun.

Keep quiet! Keep ur useless support to yourself, go and create ur own Amotekun, before herdsmen kill u finish, na now u dey support Amotekun?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Farki: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Better not ruin this initiative with silly fantasies and fairytales.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by koolaid87: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2020
baby124:
This is really stupid and naive. You are going to fight someone with AK47 with jazz. How many people can your jazz disable at once?

Where were their AKs when thunder was striking their cows?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by SaintBeehot(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

So why is he always acting like a herbalist without any exposure. He was appointed to lead a security outfit and not a shrine... We don't want nonsense in the south west!
sebi o Fe gbon, if you're one those people praying for mishap in the south west ogun lo ma pa e. You haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Vulcan24(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

So why is he always talking about fetish things as if it's more potent. Even the thieves and criminals do use these things... We are tired of fetish nonsense. They should do their jobs like a proper security outift and keep quiet.

It is against our faith as christians and muslims to encourage voodoo and black magic all because of security. If they can't work without these satanic nonsense, they should allow others take over. angry

stop flaunting ur ignorance, y u ranting nonsense over an article u didn't read and something u are obviously not enlightened
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dcoy: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2020
englishmart:
But to be honest, if you're working with a yoruba man, you need to be very careful. They use jazz a lot.
Yeah bro... Petty jazz, they are actually traditionalist
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2020
englishmart:
But to be honest, if you're working with a yoruba man, you need to be very careful. They use jazz a lot.

Yea, we know - the same jazz they used to prevent colonization by the brits.
30 powerfuls including Shango and Ogun all supplanted by a crucifixion that took place 2000 years before!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Ayhomes(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2020
baby124:
This is really stupid and naive. You are going to fight someone with AK47 with jazz. How many people can your jazz disable at once?
you are really a baby
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by itoba4real(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Thats the best way to go.use any tatics to fight these criminals as long as success is achieved
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by nobone(f): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Must they say it??
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by sylve11: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Mtswwwww undecided cool
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by chival(f): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Is this another Bakasi experience loading? I hope not.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by hiziko22: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada/Aseese. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada/aseese. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by King44(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes, I took after Sir. Ojukwu in cowardice.

That is the tradition of our ancestors. While the foreign religion brought some form of modernization, the Yorubas understood we also have our traditional religion and people are still close to the deities.

That is why the Yorubas have Christians, Muslims, and Traditional worshippers coexisting peacefully because we know the value of spirituality. However that cannot be said of the Igbos, who can’t even see eye to eye with their Muslim brothers let alone traditionalists.

Lastly, Ifa religion is practices beyond the shores of Africa by foreigners and I can tell you for free that the Yoruba traditional religion is of value even outside Africa. That cannot be said of your own traditional religion tho!
you are so on point. In as much as I am a Christian I still believe in such tradition just like my father. You see that northern issue, had it been traditional tactics was introduced, those people who serves as informant to Bokos would stop because of what might happen to them.

Take a look at the issue of kidnappings and how Fulanis are using cows to terrorize people and their farms... And take a look at the responds of the gvtbat the fed level, state and local... How effective has their solution been?... Now take a look at the people's approach by going spiritual on them both kidnappers and Fulani herders, how effective was that?

I was amazed when lightening struck up to 30 cows for trespassing on some farms in SW and how thunders did justice to some kidnappers all news on Nairaland... There is no better justice especially in a failed country like this Nigeria, where cows and herders are national heroes and can't be touched.

I am a bit in agreement with traditional approach to problems... As long as you are not hoping to ruin the lives of people who have not done you no serious harm with impunity.

Introduce authentic traditional ways in the swearing in of governors etc and watch thieves and murders run away from politics. They are aware of this that is why dey would hide under the canopy of Bible and Quran because God would not punish them quickly for lying, God is merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by rafcrown(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Someone7:
Jokers
Let them use the supernatural power on you first and we see who is the real joker.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by bizhop01: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2020
AFRICA
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by lakeside79937: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2020
If that super power really work why cant they use it remotely so that crime would not exist in nigeria any more ? So that people would not have intention to commit crime .I some times find it difficult to believe in Juju the reason is I was in ivory coast in year 2000 during their civil war Ivory coast is seen as one of the top Juju country in africa many boys did different sort of Juju so that bullets would not penetrate them but they all end up dying like rats I saw thousands of corpse with Juju wrapped up on their bodies

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by KristenT: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Are we not going to see another amotekun?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by KristenT: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Are we not going to see another bakassi? Power corrupt oh
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by effluxpump(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2020
"Sorcery is like a sword without a hilt, there's no proper way to hold it "- Game of thrones

Let's be guided Amotekun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP: Northern Elders, Afenifere, Csos Fume As Buhari Extends Adamu’s Tenure / Umahi: Wike Now Idi Amin Of PDP – Ohanaeze / 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.