Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity (17027 Views)

Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by MetaPhysical: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

Yes, there is one on Nairaland forum. grin grin

grin grin
See you!
I thought you were my brother sef.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by orisa37: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
CORRECT. USE IT TO "PORA" THE FULANIS.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Samade7: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olabode971:

Mind you, Who are those residing in the thick forest and killing farmers just because Cows must eat...

grin

Na dem o grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Amanda4life: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
ONCE UPON A TIME
TIME TIME

TALES BY MOONLIGHT
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by mamaafrik(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
baby124:
This is really stupid and naive. You are going to fight someone with AK47 with jazz. How many people can your jazz disable at once?
you should read about Benjamin adekunle and why he was so renowned during the civil war.
Don't be a Novice
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Someone7:
Jokers
Bad belle af come
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
baby124:
This is really stupid and naive. You are going to fight someone with AK47 with jazz. How many people can your jazz disable at once?
Mumu, go back & read. They said ancient power ( which means the jazz) & modern power ( the guns) you are too quick to criticize without understanding first.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
PoliteActivist:
Lol.. same supernatural power that couldn't face British dane guns will now face AK-47
Dont be a slow poke. They said supernatural & modern.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin
He said supernatural and modern !

Too bad people are holding him by only only supernatural
Than you, all those ones dont read to understand.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Vulcan24(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

Guy, whether you picked a point or not, I am only concerned about his fetish comments. Be it Thor, Vulcan, Ogun or Sango he sees as his spiritual source, the stupidity in his statement and those defending fetishism is here is more than obvious.

Security is not based on any fetish spiritual practices, I am a Yoruba man and I believe if this is what Amotekun has to offer, we shouldn't expect anything great.

Say what you want, I don't care!

ok we av heard u American boy
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by babapressy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
luluman:
Dont be a slow poke. They said supernatural & modern.

Read the title again.
Supernatural ko, mamanatural ni
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by dozzybreezy(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2020
That Supernatural power will start asking for human blood daily
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by juustine777(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
kinglee007:
Like we're supposed to be surprised?
HALA!
don't mind them with yoruba juju
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Read the title again.
Supernatural ko, mamanatural ni
Dont judge a book by its cover, read through the post not just title.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
luluman:
Dont judge a book by its cover, read through the post not just title.

Well here's the exact quote, the same "supernatural power and ancient Yiruba tactics" that didn't work against dane guns:

"THE Commandant of the Ekiti State Security Network code-named Amotekun, Brig.-Gen. Joe Komolafe (rtd), has said the corps will use supernatural and modern security techniques to combat banditry, kidnapping and other crimes...

The commandant said the security outfit would use ancient Yoruba tactics of securing territories.."
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Well here's the exact quote, the same "supernatural power and ancient Yiruba tactics" that didn't work against dane guns:

"THE Commandant of the Ekiti State Security Network code-named Amotekun, Brig.-Gen. Joe Komolafe (rtd), has said the corps will use supernatural and modern security techniques to combat banditry, kidnapping and other crimes...

The commandant said the security outfit would use ancient Yoruba tactics of securing territories.."
You are still lost. We use modern tactics for modern weaponry & supernatural to detect hideouts not to shoot.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
luluman:
You are still lost. We use modern tactics for modern weaponry & supernatural to detect hideouts not to shoot.

I'm yet to see any war, ancient or mordern, where suoernatural helped.. If you have, cite it
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I'm yet to see any war, ancient or mordern, where suoernatural helped.. If you have, cite it
Ask any oodua member, or typical yoruba to give you the story of Shoun & Elemosho of the ancient ogbomosho town.We have conquered with supernatural power before, we can do it again.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
luluman:
Ask any oodua member, or typical yoruba to give you the story of Shoun & Elemosho of the ancient ogbomosho town.We have conquered with supernatural power before, we can do it again.

Conquered who? I mean real war like Biafran war, British war to colonize, foreign wars, Boko Haram. Not story and audio wars where any story can be told
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Ategberoson(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Egoveen:
I don't know when yoruba people will get sense *walks out of thread*

Igbo and their inferiority. I know your brain don't function a day if you don't mention Yoruba

it's obvious one Yoruba man dey knack your mama why you dey jealous on behalf of your papa

custard. very anyhow thing
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Conquered who? I mean real war like Biafran war, British war to colonize, foreign wars, Boko Haram. Not story and audio wars where any story can be told
You obviously were not born during the war, so you can understand it. Ask your elders around for details.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 2:13am On Jul 27, 2020
luluman:
You obviously were not born during the war, so you can understand it. Ask your elders around for details.

I have. There is no proof of anybody disappearing or becoming bullet proof throughout that war or any war on either side. Even when they had coup, nobody disappeared and nobody became bulletbproof including Akintola, Ahmad Bello
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I have. There is no proof of anybody disappearing or becoming bullet proof throughout that war or any war on either side. Even when they had coup, nobody disappeared and nobody became bulletbproof including Akintola, Ahmad Bello
Shoun ogunlola's battle came far earlier than Akintola or Ahmadu Bello. And I reiterate: it was won with supernatural powers not bullet. I still insist you go & ask those that know about it, not Ahmadu Bello war.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
luluman:
Shoun ogunlola's battle came far earlier than Akintola or Ahmadu Bello. And I reiterate: it was won with supernatural powers not bullet. I still insist you go & ask those that know about it, not Ahmadu Bello war.

Story. Typical hearsay. Those kinds of stories we've all been told. India was banned from world cup because of juju!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by luluman: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Moo
PoliteActivist:

Story. Typical hearsay. Those kinds of stories we've all been told. India was banned from world cup because of juju!
Even Hitler war was told to you, so what's the problem with history of war?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PoliteActivist: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
luluman:
MooEven Hitler war was told to you, so what's the problem with history of war?

There are rules that govern the universe. If someone claims deviation from those rules ask for proof. No one ever claimed Hotler disappeared or turned into goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt / iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.