Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely (2961 Views)

Ngige: My Monthly Salary As Minister Is N942,000 Monthly After Tax (Video) / Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely / Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by MoIbrahim: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2020
After Akpabio mentioned the greatest beneficiaries of the NDDC contracts are NASS members, he was quickly told by the NASS committee acting chairman to stop talking.
They kept shouting that he should stop talking and switch off the mic.

And then the hearing was postponed indefinitely.
Indefinitely? Who else is thinking what I am thinking?

Nigerians should pray this is not the end of this probe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI0TVXAsCLQ

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by donbachi(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2020
"its okay, take a bow and leave"...na dem keep Nigeria like dis.

5 Likes

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by adenigga(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2020
MoIbrahim:
After Akpabio mentioned the greatest beneficiaries of the NDDC contracts are NASS members, he was quickly told by the NASS committee acting chairman to stop talking.
They kept shouting that he should stop talking and switch off the mic.

And then the hearing was postponed indefinitely.
Indefinitely? Who else is thinking what I am thinking?

Nigerians should pray this is not the end of this probe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI0TVXAsCLQ

This is Nigeria and her President in reality.

A living dead!!!!!

We should just stop deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by juvewalex(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2020
It's a big shame , Nigeria is not cursed rather Nigerians are the ones making live difficult for the name Nigeria itself.

They will sweep everything under the rug since a lot of NASS members will be indicted and they all belong to the same secret cult.

Dog nor dey chop dog na.

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by donstan18: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Poor and struggling Nigerians will be worse than these politicians if given the political opportunity.
Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by iornenge81(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2020
I saw the chairman tapping his colleague to stop asking stupid question. Laugh wan keeee me. They didn't think it through before starting the probe

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by ContentedK: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2020
The earlier we all understand that there’s nothing like Nigeria in the first place , the better... this is just a mere geographical expression created on the foundation of scam and fraud..

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2020
I said in another thread yesterday that Akpabio will talk them into confusion and surely it happened.

2 Likes

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by U1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
The video of Tiwa Savage's "Ole" brought this episode to mind again today.

What a country! Yet, some people protested when a former British PM described the country as "fantastically corrupt." undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2021
U1:

What a country! Yet, some people protested when a former British PM described the country as "fantastically corrupt." undecided
Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2021
ContentedK:
The earlier we all understand that there’s nothing like Nigeria in the first place , the better... this is just a mere geographical expression created on the foundation of scam and fraud..

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2021
U1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by Lanretoye(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2021
why majority of government awarded projects will never be completed, they are been awarded to "u people"...when ever the "u people" are being questioned,you hear "issokay'".

1 Like

Re: Video: "Hon. Minister Is Okay, Off The Mic". Hearing Postponed Indefinitely by baralatie(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2021
iornenge81:
I saw the chairman tapping his colleague to stop asking stupid question. Laugh wan keeee me. They didn't think it through before starting the probe

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members / CAN Instruct All Nigerian Churches To Vote For Peter Obi / Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.