Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members (2962 Views)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by GoldenVulture: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
These are the Ghanaian police officers that arrested IPOB members during their meeting in Accra.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by JAOS(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Captain8(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
thicksharon123 liebermantic sergio101 afonjaheadhunts is this truth?
Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin

Wicked OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Sergio101(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy lols
Abeg op, we ain't out for puerile play.
IPOB is undisputed, freedom is sure

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Sergio101(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:

My guy from the south-southern part.........Greetings bro
Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Almaigaa: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
GoldenVulture:
These are the Ghanaian police officers that arrested IPOB members during their meeting in Accra.

God bless this Ghanaian Police that arrest and disgraced IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS. Kudos to these Galant Ghana Police grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Almaigaa: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sergio101:
cheesy
lols

Abeg op, we ain't out for puerile play.

IPOB is undisputed, freedom is sure

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Captain8(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sergio101:

My guy from the south-southern part.........Greetings bro
i greet you brother
Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by ThickSharon123(f): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:

Stop quoting me, jeez, grin... Ghanaian's loves Igbos, I don't know where you're driving at. And IPOB aren't in Ghana.
Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by ki02020(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
The boy in the middle is potential corrupt leader with a pot belly grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Trumann: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Stop quoting me, jeez, grin... Ghanaian's loves Igbos, I don't know where you're driving at. And IPOB aren't in Ghana.

Ghanaian law: Terrorists should be killed.
Ipob group: Igbos are not terrorists
ThickSharon123: Those arrested are not Igbos

Conclusion: They are not Igbos, they are terrorists and should be killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by hakeem4(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin this is actually hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Captain8(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
ThickSharon123:

am not happy hearin not from you my girl... so ipob nolonger in ghana again?
anyway is well....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Zico777(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
Yes is truth
Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Captain8(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Zico777:
Yes is truth
chai... then idennaa must hear this
Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by ThickSharon123(f): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
am not happy hearin not from you my girl... so ipob nolonger in ghana again?
anyway is well....

Is your ish, dear. Stop the hating, as you do hate, these Igbo men keep progressing. Why do you search for the bad, why you leave out the huge good they do for you and your nation. That's one act of a pyscho smiley
Re: Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members by Zico777(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Captain8:
chai... then idennaa must hear this
grin Who is Idennaa?

(1) (Reply)

Four Of Buhari Policies That Destroyed The Economy / Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video / Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.