Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid (3741 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by Racoon(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Fela Anikulapo Ransom-Kuti and Nnamdi Kanu are some of the people I respect a lot.They have good foresight & understand the rotten nature of the Nigerian state better.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by ThatFairGuy1: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Racoon:
Fela Anikulapo Ransom-Kuti and Nnamdi Kanu are some of the people I respect a lot.They have good foresight & understand the rotten nature of the Nigerian state better.
It's an UTMOST disrespect to compare a nuisance (Kanu) to Legend Papa 70. Desist please

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by Rekhina(f): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[b]
A bitter Igbo Muslim Lady. That bitterness comes from the trait and not religion. smh
Emboldened, that must be one of Igbo language
arrewa using ur second Yoruba account to reply me

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by kingzizzy: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It's an UTMOST disrespect to compare a nuisance (Kanu) to Legend Papa 70. Desist please

Depends on where you are from. Most people in Northern Nigeria think Fela Kuti was a nuisance, even to this day
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by Kwili: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Zooposki:
He was already dead by then. Aunty Kemi hinted us a few weeks back.
ogbeni shut up Jooor, don't know when this Afonja head slammers would ever reason with their brain and not those stinking anus they raise up while slamming their cone head on the ground.
sarrki said the deceased drove himself to the hospital and u are here talking about the ex convict.
may it was his ghost that drove to d hospital bah.
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by Kwili: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Zooposki:

Same thing with Abba Kyari that died long before it was made public.
but he drove himself to d hospital or was it d ghost that drove the car?
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by Skyfornia(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Rekhina:
illa hi lla illahi U are a disgrace to arewa initiatives, arewa nation is in ruins because of ur likes ,
Do u know resources in d north is hundred times mightier Dan ones in south ,but ur likes will call kanu up n down, while praising likes of funtua who destroyed north with terrorists shame on u dey even say u be Yaruba! Allah banza ri dingi

How can I love you?
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by ludd2018: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
Ipob is the most senseless organization I have ever seen in my life time.

See as they're celebrating the death of 86yr old man since yesterday as if they have been given biafra.

IPOB and senseless propaganda are 5,6

This audio was released after the death of Funtua.

The brainless Albino is always in haste to Trent and feed his brainless followers something to celebrate.

Why can't we celebrate the death of a murderer. They put operation python dance together to decimate Biafran youths n up till date they are still killing our youths secretly. And the yorubas are rejoicing when their fulanis friend in govt are killing the Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by ludd2018: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
bolaayenimo:
The next person to go down is Nnamdi Kanu

But I thought u guys said that Nk was dead already..
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by ludd2018: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
NK IS A PROPHET . I head him when he said that in Radio Biafra
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by ludd2018: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
How many times has he predicted Buhari and Osinbanjo death, he is just a psychopathic imp with a running mouth.

But Buhari is dead. The person u 've in.aso rock is an imposter
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by ludd2018: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Racoon:

I agree with u 100%
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by kiddkash(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
preach n'ibu the priest
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
Ipob is the most senseless organization I have ever seen in my life time.

See as they're celebrating the death of 86yr old man since yesterday as if they have been given biafra.

IPOB and senseless propaganda are 5,6

This audio was released after the death of Funtua.

The brainless Albino is always in haste to Trent and feed his brainless followers something to celebrate.

You mean we shouldn't be happy about the death of one of the men that planned OPERATION PYTHON DANCE?

I PREPARED A VERY GOOD MEAL FOR THE NEWS grin
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
PIMPAR:

What's prophesy in the death of 77 yr old man? Use your sense for once

Ndi Bia fraud

WONDER IF SOMETHING ATE YOUR BRAINS OUT OR WHAT

IS 77 YEARS A DEATH AGE?
Re: SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid by bigeliot(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
I laugh at those that hate MNK. U hate him bcus of how he talks. He tells u d truth to ur face and nothing will happen. He is d only medicine for our politicians at d moment. U can't bribe him and it has made him more dangerous and won more people to him. Name one person alive that has as much followers as MNK. The day he announced that soldiers should stop deceiving themselves and go back home, they started resigning, he told us that d new buhari can't talk in public, since den we no hear from presido. He told us that Osibanjo is missing, VP that is smart and loves talking just disappear. Nobody we voted for is addressing us on covid-19. Etc. Stop hating and see the truth. The funny thing is the man u hate has a listening ears and he's open to critics. It makes him strong. Despite ur audio hatred, hausa and yoruba guys keeps joining ipob and listens to him whenever he's on air, they call. I just tire for una. Mine is, if I want to get original news on any matter I listen to him. U get a satisfying answers to ur questions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Hits APC Lagos As Chairman Buni Backs Ex-gov Ambode / “why Igbo Can Not Be Allowed To Be President Of Nigeria” — Fani Kayode / Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.