Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone (81160 Views)

Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Louisananda7(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
parabrahman is sll that there is. You need not spend money to go there or be it because youre it, come into the awareness and luve in ananda.
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Louisananda7(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
parabrahman is all that there is. You need not spend money to go there or be it because youre it, come into the awareness and live in ananda.
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
6. You are not using it but in suddenly turns on, that is a rare case.
7. High data usage.
8. There is a case that you find it difficult to shutdown your phone because of the barrier which is someone who has a spy app to prevent shutting down your phone.
9. If there is a pop-up ads but you actually didnt use the specific app. It means that there is malware and suspicious in your phone.
WARNING!!!
If you believe that someone is maliciously or illegally tracking your cell phone, contact the authorities and report your suspicions.
Who are the authorities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by tammie24: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lovisious:
Good day everyone,if you stay in Suleja or Abuja and need a private tutor for your kids,my kid sis is available. She is a 400l medical student of uniport.you can reach her via this phone number: zero,eight,one,six,five,three five,two five,one,nine (08165352519) or contact me via my email,thanks
tell your sister not to go to secluded places no matter the temptation

Times are hard and people are wicked

Suleja is a very dangerous place

I wish her the best of luck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
richfriendsng:
Op change your battery and you are good to go.
Anyways, don't be afraid to get spied on if you know you are clean.

Just hustle legitimately and shun any incriminating activities.
well not only can u get monitored by the govt but also by scammers who use hacking devices to steal from u.It is those ones someone needs to be worried about even when clean.
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
fergie001:
Very insightful..................

Who wan monitor me sef? Mtchewwwwwwww
Village people
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Necksonnel: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
daveP:
smh. Dey dere dey do think upandan. You should rather be thinking how the covid19 stuff suddenly popped up on everyone's phones if someone cant spy you remotely.

Not all accused of being theorists are false.

I swear, I was shocked when I see the COVID 19 hidden inside my phone. Millions of people will not even know about it.
Many ignorant people don't even know

4 Likes

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by SenecaTheYonger: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
My phone was tapped into recently. An iPhone 7. I felt it, but there was nothing i could do. (although now that i think of it, I could have just disconnected my WiFi.) I could see all my browsers being clicked on, my Safari and Chrome (and nothing else.) It didn't open for me, but I suspect it was opened for whoever was hacking it. I'm sure I'm being monitored because of the kind of forums I post in. They probably think i'm a white supremacist, not knowing I'm some bored black dude in Africa

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by JBoss25(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
BigSarah:

6 points are battery problems, change your battery
shut up
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by jeff1607(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
highfivetnt:
I dont think anybody will want to monitor a civilian phone. This is just conspiracy theory

have you noticed that when you search for an item online , 1 or 2 days later you start getting suggestions from jiji , jumia and so on for the same or similar item you searched for?

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Culin(f): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
But what are the signs that your Whatsapp has been mirrored. I have a feeling someone else has access to my Whatsapp.

3 Likes

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by WriterX(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin please we all know the real people that are monitoring us those ones no need cctv or hack. comon groundnut back and they have monitored your destiny
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by benebaby77: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
7. High data usage.
8. There is a case that you find it difficult to shutdown your phone because of the barrier which is someone who has a spy app to prevent shutting down your phone.
9. If there is a pop-up ads but you actually didnt use the specific app. It means that there is malware and suspicious in your phone.
WARNING!!!
If you believe that someone is maliciously or illegally tracking your cell phone, contact the authorities and report your suspicions.

Please which authorities should we contact? The authorities (police officers) that I contacted my phone was snatched and the person and his accomplices used my line to transfer the money from my accounts. I have been to police stations more than 15 times, the police officers refused to prosecute my case asking me to bring money for them to track the person even when all his details as obtained from my useless Access Bank.

Is that the authorities that answer you when you reported because of phone tracking suspicions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by pelumzy007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
highfivetnt:
I dont think anybody will want to monitor a civilian phone. This is just conspiracy theory
Lolzzz. Try me wink.
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by WriterX(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
jeff1607:

have you noticed that when you search for an item online , 1 or 2 days later you start getting suggestions from jiji , jumia and so on for the same or similar item you searched for?

hahaha it is been long try youtube and google those ones no dey hide your own . even when i dont sign in on google chrome . am a bit of a paranoia case so most times i use a vpn because your ip address is the real deal
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by fergie001: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Village people
grin grin grin

Dem.no go see me abeg cheesy

How have you been nah?
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by jeff1607(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
WriterX:

hahaha it is been long try youtube and google those ones no dey hide your own . even when i dont sign in on google chrome . am a bit of a paranoia case so most times i use a vpn because your ip address is the real deal

you said it all

3 Likes

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Holocene(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
You’ll automatically be spies upon if you keep visiting bad websites and clicking on every damn link people post. They’ll tell you click here to win 100000 naira and people are so greedy and just click.
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by armourcop: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
All phones can be monitored. Interested parties could be law-enforcement, jealous husband, wife, boyfriend, girl friend, business competitors etc. There are some methods/spying programs available that cannot be detected especially if the spying is from law-enforcement officials. However, the best and surest way to deactivated spying software is simply to update your phone operating system. Also close installation from unknown App in your settings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Ojokinugwa: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good afternoon Naira Land Family(NLF ), please I need urgent help. There's this particular dream that I dream almost every night I try to sleep.....Seeing myself in the bush, most times with barefoot,being naked and I will find it very difficult to find my way out.
I have prayed, fasted and praises (midnight ) i don't know what else to do, please someone help me out ..... because of this dream I struggle alot even if I manage to achieve little results, it's a Matter of time I go back to status quo ( struggling)
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Ekugbeh(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
BigSarah:
These are mostly signs of a faulty phone
and also for malware

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by miketayo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
ghettokid1:

Below are possible signs that someone is spying on your phone
1. There is a case that your battery percentage is quickly drained because of high performance or some spy app on your phone.
2. Recieving messages from unknown number.
3. Sudden shutdown of your phone while you are not using it.
4. If your phone is lagging knowing that you dont have many apps, there is possiblity that someone is watching you through phone.
5. Your battery is overheating due to downloading your data to other devices.
More Below....

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by tfash96(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hahhaahahhahahhhahhahaha

These are characteristic of transsion phones
Infinix, Techno, itel and the rest of those low budget asss Moda fuckkking phones
As if you have ever touched iPhone before.. Empty barrel you are

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by zapatta(f): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
I think my phone is hacked. Recently, I realized my whatsapp messages were deleted and most pictures on my phone gone too.

Meanwhile I have more than enough space on my card. What could be happening?

3 Likes

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by litathom(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
ghettokid1:

Airplane Mode
Turn off the cellular and Wi-Fi radio on your phone. The easiest way to accomplish this task is to turn on the "Airplane Mode" feature, This shuts down both your cell radio as well as the Wi-Fi radio installed inside your phones so that neither of them can connect to their respective networks.
OR
Contact the authorities and report your suspicions.

You keep typing contact the authorities, which authority are you saying gan gan. Is the Nigerian Police that are daft. How do you even want to present it to them when you go to report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by miketayo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Necksonnel:

I swear, I was shocked when I see the COVID 19 hidden inside my phone. Millions of people will not even know about it.
Many ignorant people don't even know

U saw the virus inside ur phone grin continue o.
Or u saw d exposure notification
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Pondeck: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
It means all iphone users have their phones monitored because these are the signs.
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
fireback:
if I turn on my airplane mode, can I still make and receive calls??
Instead of all those things he mentioned, just switch your phone to safe mode, backup only your cantacts and multimedia your snapped yourself and then format the phone.

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
mii4u:
Pls OP, how do we stop someone from monitoring our fone wen we notice all these signs on our fones?
Dial *#21# to check, if they are all disabled/Not forwarded...you are good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by SavageResponse(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
7. High data usage.
WARNING!!!

Contact the authorities to do what?!

Just look for the bloody app and delete it!
Re: Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone by titusmichael27(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
You need a 24/7 data turn on or a good wifi strong network for it to function properly. For those people that prefer fairly used phones, you should be careful but i really doubt it here in Nigeria. Cloning of phones works a lot in a developed nations. CIA can clon your phone in a second, especially if they got info about you as a potential victim or perpetrator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.