Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Are The Owners Of Oriental Hotel Lagos Exiting Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are The Owners Of Oriental Hotel Lagos Exiting Nigeria? (816 Views)

Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Owners Of Oriental Hotel Lagos Exiting Nigeria? by OlatConsult: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Western Metal Products Company (WEMPCO), is a Chinese-owned manufacturing company best known for its steel value-chain group and as the majority shareholder in the popular Oriental Hotel in Lagos. It is also actively involved in agricultural and hospitality sectors. The company was founded by Lewis Tung and his brother Robert Tung, with the Tungs being among the four Chinese families that came to Nigeria in the 60s. With over 40 years in Nigeria, the effect of their exit will heavily impact the jobs and businesses dependent on them.

Reasons fir their exit:... https://olatorera.com/why-are-the-owners-of-oriental-hotel-lagos-exiting-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

I get school textbooks wey no dey bookshop / Unlimited Free Browsing / How Can I Credit My Bet9ja Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.