Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 (751 Views)

SAY NO TO SCAM / Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2021
He announce that he have PayPal available for sale and we agree that I'm buying $500 and we agree to use wese90 as escrow. I sent 190k to wese90 around 11am yesterday. He said I have to be patient, up till now I haven't seen any money. No emails from PayPal concerning any money coming into my account. Now the story he has been telling me since yesterday was that he use to buy PayPal all around the world with bitcoin. That he sent bitcoin to the person and up till now, he hasn't get 3 confirmation. Now I know the kind of money he is trying to sell to me and I told him I don't want the fund again and if any money come into my PayPal, I'm going to refund back to the source. He said I will refund to a different account. I told him I won't be able to do that, that I will only refund back to the source. He start threatening me that I will lose my money.

Cc
Tabbaz
Macfortune
Wese90
dominique

Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2021
This is the chat we had in the group with wese90

Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by Slynation(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2021
but bros...you are kinda impatient oO, atleast you have to chill a little before coming over here to tarnish someone's image....From your chat, he hasn't even received your money because it's still with the escrow, but here you are implying he's trying to scam you.....Oga nawa for you oO

2 Likes

Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Slynation:
but bros...you are kinda impatient oO, atleast you have to chill a little before coming over here to tarnish someone's image....From your chat, he hasn't even received your money because it's still with the escrow, but here you are implying he's trying to scam you.....Oga nawa for you oO
you said I'm impatient since yesterday. I told him I don't want to buy again. When he explain how he source the fund, I can't accept that kind of money.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by Slynation(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2021
biggerboyc:
you said I'm impatient since yesterday. I told him I don't want to buy again. When he explain how he source the fund, I can't accept that kind of money.
well since things has degenerated to that level....you all will have to come in agreement until you receive his funds because it's already on queue, your money is still with the escrow, then the exchange will take place as usual and everyone will be happy....

1 Like

Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Slynation:
well since things has degenerated to that level....you all will have to come in agreement until you receive his funds because it's already on queue, your money is still with the escrow, then the exchange will take place as usual and everyone will be happy....
when did PayPal start using queue, I don't want to buy fund again. I can't accept fund from third party.

1 Like

Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
I
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by noulish: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2021
biggerboyc:
I
You email has been given to a client to pay into and that type of fund can be chargedback. Be warned.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2021
noulish:

You email has been given to a client to pay into and that type of fund can be chargedback. Be warned.
that's why I told him I don't want again ooo. I can't accept the fund self.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by noulish: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2021
biggerboyc:
that's why I told him I don't want again ooo. I can't accept the fund self.
Then tell wese90 to send back your money that you are no longer interested in the deal since it has already crossed over from yesterday till today.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2021
noulish:

Then tell wese90 to send back your money that you are no longer interested in the deal since it has already crossed over from yesterday till today.
He said both of us will have to agree to terminate the deal.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by noulish: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2021
biggerboyc:

Then talk to your seller and tell him to terminate the deal if he truly don't have intentions of selling bad funds to u. As a trader, he should agree to terminate the deal since the it has crossed over to the next day and tell him u don't need it anymore cos your timeframe of needing the fund has passed.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by biggerboyc(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2021
noulish:

Then talk to your seller and tell him to terminate the deal if he truly don't have intentions of selling bad funds to u. As a trader, he should agree to terminate the deal since the it has crossed over to the next day and tell him u don't need it anymore cos your timeframe of needing the fund has passed.
He said it's already in queue and if the fund come into my account and I want to refund, he will give me another account to refund to. I mean that's an evidence that the money is probably stolen from someone else.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by wese90(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2021
biggerboyc:

I actually need both consent, unless if moderator on currency thread give me instruction to do otherwise
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by noulish: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
biggerboyc:

He said it's already in queue and if the fund come into my account and I want to refund, he will give me another account to refund to. I mean that's an evidence that the money is probably stolen from someone else.

How will u refund to another account that didn't send u money. Just cancel that deal for your own good or tell him u will only refund to the email that sent the fund. If he doesn't agree, involve d MOD.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by Coloredsg(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
biggerboyc:

Please don't accept. Don't transfer to another account. Only transfer back to the email that sent the fund. Don't trust anybody and don't let anyone use you as a middle man to steal another person's funds or use your account to receive funds from their client because at the end of the day, it will be traced back to you. Be smart. This is 2021.
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by Macfortune(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
If this is how it actually happened, then he has no need for any argument. Since he hasn't sent it b4 you told him not to go ahead, it's best he doesn't go ahead. If he goes ahead to send, it means he is purposely looking for trouble.

biggerboyc:
He announce that he have PayPal available for sale and we agree that I'm buying $500 and we agree to use wese90 as escrow. I sent 190k to wese90 around 11am yesterday. He said I have to be patient, up till now I haven't seen any money. No emails from PayPal concerning any money coming into my account. Now the story he has been telling me since yesterday was that he use to buy PayPal all around the world with bitcoin. That he sent bitcoin to the person and up till now, he hasn't get 3 confirmation. Now I know the kind of money he is trying to sell to me and I told him I don't want the fund again and if any money come into my PayPal, I'm going to refund back to the source. He said I will refund to a different account. I told him I won't be able to do that, that I will only refund back to the source. He start threatening me that I will lose my money.

Cc
Tabbaz
Macfortune
Wese90
dominique
Re: Braindee Wants To Scam Me. Cc wese90 by Macfortune(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Coloredsg:

Please don't accept. Don't transfer to another account. Only transfer back to the email that sent the fund. Don't trust anybody and don't let anyone use you as a middle man to steal another person's funds or use your account to receive funds from their client because at the end of the day, it will be traced back to you. Be smart. This is 2021.
Not even to transfer. Since the source of funds isn't sure, he should click on refund button for instant refund if he still goes ahead to send.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. / . / Elon Musk Is Now Richer Than Bill Gates & Warren Buffet Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.