Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua (13774 Views)

Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Jonathan, Atiku, Lawan, Mourn Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by techmo(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Sultty:
I heard he drove himself to d hospital. This g has d primonition of his death. I guess that's why he turned down d chief of staff position when it was thrown at him, rest in power super rich alhaji

Funtua Groups boss is bigger than a mere chief of staff

How can a man allegedly linked to ownership of Polaris bank and 9mobile less his dignity to such demeaning job

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020
angry
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by Rufflinez: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
zoboizee:

He's bigger than that. That man was Bosses Boss.
Who im epp? Mtcheew
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by flyingpig: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Na dem dem, no biggie. When common man die due to insecurity wey dey happen because of failed governance, dem go look away.
I swear. They don't say anything if it is common men dying due to herdsmen.
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by Collosal: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by Niaja4real(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Kwanza:
Atiku
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1285358554296332289?s=19

Ahmad Lawan
https://thenationonlineng.net/lawan-mourns-funtua/

Dogara
https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/1285318876092346369?s=19

Bukola Saraki
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1285325422041927681?s=19

https://twitter.com/abusbello/status/1285503853681573888?s=19

They live and keep behaving as if they will never die.
Death is the common denomination to all mortals.
Stop amassing illicit wealth to yourself and family, and start to live as though you know, you will die.
And when that day comes, your Billions, Investments, SUV's, Mansions, Power, Position, Certificates & Connections wouldn't be of any help.
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by asi2013: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Lmaoo...
Apologize:
Rip sir cry
Wow FTC for the first time.
I want to use this medium to tell everyone that it is never to late to make a Sacrifice. Thank you
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by Cajal(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Only saraki extended condolences to PMB
AND LAWAN
WHY?
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by Ategberoson(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2020
BIG NONSENSE

group of thieves sympathize with National Thief. thieves mourned thief
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by Bar1941(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Whao, Bubu have lost many of his close allies mehn. We human are so forgetful, we feel sobber the moment we lost our close associates, after a while we forget and continue with our old way of life! Hope the so called mighty prominent citizens can see that they are nothing and start doing the right things.
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by helpfindbolu: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by We4all: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sultty:
I heard he drove himself to d hospital. This g has d primonition of his death. I guess that's why he turned down d chief of staff position when it was thrown at him, rest in power super rich alhaji

Most of these rich men are so powerful that some even know when they will die, and there are others that have the power to prolong their lives. A lot of mystery surrounds life, death and power.

I know a man whose death was revealed to an idol worshipper. The Idol worshipper then called to inform him of what he saw. They performed some sacrifices, and his brother died in his stead. Things are really happening!
Re: Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua by earnit3: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria / You Can Now Buy Rice At N7,000 Per Bag Thanks To An Increase In Local Production / With Military APC Feels They Don't Need The People- Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.