Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Very Important From CBN, Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Important From CBN, Scam Alert (480 Views)

Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN / Learn How To Important From Different Countries / Learn How To Important From Different Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important From CBN, Scam Alert by onidoyin: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
The Central Bank of Nigeria announced a new directive. Starting August 1st, licensed financial institutions will be able to DEBIT LOAN repayments of defaulters from any account linked to their BVN.
This means that if you have a loan with Bank A and you’re late on your repayment, the bank can DEBIT any of your ACCOUNT held in other banks - whether it's an individual account or even a joint one - to recover the loan.
Protect your BVN like never before and stop using it for any online form.
It will be the new target for fraudsters.
They will use your BVN to apply for a huge loan and you may spend the rest of your life paying for it.
If any of these loan app is comprised your money is not safe in your bank account.
Loan app will be allowed to give a huge amount of loan as COVID relieve. Don't take them, it may lead to suicide.
PROTECH YOUR BVN

You don't have to believe me, Do your research... Here is a link from CBN website to help you
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2020/CCD/CBN%20-%20Operational%20Guidelines%20on%20Global%20Standing%20Instructions%20GSI%20-%20Individuals.pdf

Re: Very Important From CBN, Scam Alert by johnykgoal: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
thanks for the info

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Shoprite Is “exiting” Nigeria / Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.