Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product (474 Views)

Top 5 Cold Email Writer That You Can Hire Right Now With Affordable Price / 6 Reasons To Hire People You Can Fire In Your Business / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Hello, if you're reading this, I want to keep it as simple and as short as I possibly can.

If you know where I can hire people to run advertisement for my products that I will be selling online, I know a website already. But they're all whites there, and I don't think that would sever well for a Nigerian audience which is what I'm targeting.

Please if you know any, do well to leave a name or even thier website where I can contact them.

Gracias wink
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by 50power: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Run your ads yourself by using google adwords
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by MrPromotion: 2:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Yeah I do..contact 08108167731
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by 4lorunsho(m): 2:58am On Sep 23, 2020
I can help you run advert.. Contact me us in the number on below
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
4lorunsho:
I can help you run advert.. Contact me us in the number on below
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HE'S ONLY LOOKING TO RUN ADs TO SCAM PPL

PLEASE AND PLEASE ALL BUYERS SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS GUY KINDLY STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE'S A BIG TIME SCAMMER. HE WASN'T SMART ENOUGH TO SCAM ME TODAY.

WHAT HE DOES IS POST ITEMS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO HIM AND WHEN YOU CHAT HIM UP HE CONTACTS REAL OWNER TO DELIVER TO YOU. ACTING AS THE BUYER TO THE REAL SELLER, WHILE HE ACTS AS THE SELLER TO YOU THE VICTIM.

THEN HE DROPS HIS ACCOUNT FOR YOU ON THE CHAT TO TRANSFER MONEY TO HIM IMMEDIATELY YOU CONFIRM THE ITEM. ONCE YOU DO THIS MISTAKE YOUR MONEY IS GONE.

NOTE: BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHATTING OR CALLING THE REAL OWNER AND SELLER OF ANY ITEM
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
TEQ365VENTURES:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HE'S ONLY LOOKING TO RUN ADs TO SCAM PPL

PLEASE AND PLEASE ALL BUYERS SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS GUY KINDLY STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE'S A BIG TIME SCAMMER. HE WASN'T SMART ENOUGH TO SCAM ME TODAY.

WHAT HE DOES IS POST ITEMS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO HIM AND WHEN YOU CHAT HIM UP HE CONTACTS REAL OWNER TO DELIVER TO YOU. ACTING AS THE BUYER TO THE REAL SELLER, WHILE HE ACTS AS THE SELLER TO YOU THE VICTIM.

THEN HE DROPS HIS ACCOUNT FOR YOU ON THE CHAT TO TRANSFER MONEY TO HIM IMMEDIATELY YOU CONFIRM THE ITEM. ONCE YOU DO THIS MISTAKE YOUR MONEY IS GONE.

NOTE: BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHATTING OR CALLING THE REAL OWNER AND SELLER OF ANY ITEM

What exactly is your problem bro?
Can you just stop commenting trash on my post?
Did I scam you?
Did you send me your money?
What exactly is your problem?
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
50power:
Run your ads yourself by using google adwords
Seems like you don't understand me. I mean like people who will actually make video ads for my products.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Heitchtm:

What exactly is your problem bro?
Can you just stop commenting trash on my post?
Did I scam you?
Did you send me your money?
What exactly is your problem?
YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND I WON'T LET YOU BREATHE TO SCAM ANYONE HERE...
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
TEQ365VENTURES:

YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND I WON'T LET YOU BREATHE TO SCAM ANYONE HERE...
Did I collect your money and didn't deliver to what we agreed on in anyway?
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Heitchtm:

Did I collect your money and didn't deliver to what we agreed on in anyway?
I'm not as dumb as you to send money to your account, when the real owner of the item provided another account and clearly told me you are a scammer.....Nemesis will catch up with you real soon
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
TEQ365VENTURES:

I'm not as dumb as you to send money to your account, when the real owner of the item provided another account and clearly told me you are a scammer.....Nemesis will catch up with you real soon
lol scammers boku for this forum.
Can't forget a certain Harrison I met here on nairaland, he was looking for someone to run his services and advertised them on social media, dude scammed and later hacked my Facebook account
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hire People To Run Ads For My Product by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
TEQ365VENTURES:

Lol, continue typing trash on my threads.

(1) (Reply)

Free Yourself, Leave Your Job & Be Your Own Boss / Household Properties /items For Sale Due To Relocation / I Need The Service Of A Business Lawyer In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.