Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner (447 Views)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Desperate Runs Girl Bombard Man With Insults Because He Declined Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner by Marvive: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
1. Stay calm: It is good to keep your emotions in check at this time. Don’t use rude words. It will end up escalating the situation. You won’t be able to hold back some terrible and hurtful words. When you talk calmly, your partner will eventually become calm.

2. Consider your partner’s words: sometimes your partner might be telling you the truth. Though not in a good way. Often times, you will find some truth in those insults. It could be a bad habit of yours or your negligence to house chores. Try to pick out correction from what he is saying.

3. Don’t take things personally: It is not easy to withstand insults because they ruin self esteem and ruin one’s dignity. Physical violence leaves scars on the body while insults leave scars on the soul. Try to distract yourself and don’t allow the words get to you. Don’t read too many meanings into them. He might be talking out of anger and he will apologize when he becomes calm again.

Read more here

Re: 7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner by Coronavirus2: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: 7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner by Thane(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
For any interested person, there is a room in my 3-bed flat available for rent in Ibafo (Just before Berger) 70k. DM for more information. 07032909591
Re: 7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
And after apolozing when he is calm the words has been erased from memory abi?
See in life it is better to learn to control your mouth when you open it to talk.
Things can never be the same after words leave.
Forget this forgive and forget matter.
You can never feel or see the person the same way again.
Then is it to now talk of when it always happens and the excuse is i was angry, you know i say things i do not mean when i am angry.
Must you insult person because you are angry?
Must you hurt people with words to show annoyance?
People be having bad and terrible characters upandan and expect someone to just live with it and be happy.
They will pretend to be happy alright but just know they are not!
I hate all these kind of stupid advice all over the internet ehn..
I dey vex...
I get one kind insolent neighbour wey i don dey set trap for and e never enter.
E dey pain me die.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Palava / Girl Of 12 Yrs Forcefully Given To 37yrs Old Man For Marriage / At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.