Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,736 members, 7,959,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. (370 Views)

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by cokerblog(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Citing Agbado Oja as a case study, the same goes for all the streets and adjoining towns in Ogun State which are mostly border towns linking Ogun State to Lagos State. It is one story that has been told several without actions taken by authorities concerned.
Dwellers in these adjoining towns with muddy roads technically see themselves as Lagosians because of its proximity to Lagos.

A cursory look at these adjoining towns show a clear case of neglect and abandonment as dwellers are left to grapple and literarily left to swim in muddy, stagnant and dirty water to and fro just to meet up with their daily bread. From uncompleted railway administrative building which depicts a slight beautification to the uncompleted building adjoining it up to the shanty and unkempt view of the adjoining streets, one wonders if Government really knows people exist there.

Read Also JAMB – Ishaq Oloyede Raked N7bn on Remittance Fee against Dibu Ojerinde

Just last Saturday 4th July 2020, Ogun State Commissioner for Works, Ade Adesanya, prompted by Journalists undertook a working visit to Akute, Alagbole, Derinto, Ishibashi, Ajunwo, Lambs, Adiyan, Oke Aro, Matogun, Opeilu to Sango to access situation of things.

For a state like Ogun which is the manufacturing hub in Nigeria, with proximity to Lagos, yet left to suffer this fate, depicts a sad narrative in our National life and it behooves on the State Government to jettison partisanship and do away with politics of division which hitherto characterized and pitched the Egbas/Egbados against Ijebus/Remos against each other and work for the common good of Ogun State.

Read more https://thecokerblog.com/muddy-state-of-roads-in-ogun-state-need-for-the-state-of-emergency/

Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by malele(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nawah oo south west

2 Likes

Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by flyingpig: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
It's a lie that is Abia state. Ogun is second most industrialized state in Nigeria cheesy, it's economy trounces that of South East and North central combined.

2 Likes

Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
South West can't breathe again no thanks to one chicago drug lord grin grin
Even with thier son as Aso Rock boy boy nothing has change grin grin
Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by Deebwebb: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
This one is small,in fact from Lagos- Ogun-Oyo is a dustbin,and still people from there wants to make the man responsible Tinubu there president,chai too bad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by johnykgoal: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
na soo
Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by gloriaunobi(f): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Let me pretend as if I didn't see it and keep saying South West is more developed than other regions. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by BlackfireX: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
That is why when I see children still living in there parent's brown roof , saying Aba is this, South East is that, I laugh...

This pictures is just the manageable parts... Let's keep deceiving ourselves in the SW thinking everything is OK, while we all know it is not.

4 Likes

Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
It's no longer news that once you leave Lagos, Every other part of SW is "To God be the glory"

2 Likes

Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by IamWonderful: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Muddy State Of Roads In Ogun State; Need For The State Of Emergency. by IamWonderful: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Deebwebb:
This one is small,in fact from Lagos- Ogun-Oyo is a dustbin,and still people from there wants to make the man responsible Tinubu there president,chai too bad.
gloriaunobi:
Let me pretend as if I didn't see it and keep saying South West is more developed than other regions. grin
malele:
Nawah oo south west
Remove the log of wood from your eyes that is that is Porthacourt road in Aba, from radio Biafra
BlackfireX:
That is why when I see children still living in there parent's brown roof , saying Aba is this, South East is that, I laugh...

This pictures is just the manageable parts... Let's keep deceiving ourselves in the SW thinking everything is OK, while we all know it is not.
malele:
Nawah oo south west
Remove the log of wood from your eyes that is that is Porthacourt road in Aba, from radio Biafra

(1) (Reply)

Do The Service Chiefs Know Something We Don't ? / Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede / Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.