Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja (31273 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by okaynigeria: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ismaila Isa Funtua, a close ally to President Muhammadu Buhari, has been buried in Abuja on Tuesday, Okay.ng reports.

Okay.ng had reported that Isa Funtua died of cardiac arrest on Monday night.

He was buried at Gudu cemetery around 1:47pm according to Islamic rites.

The Isa Funtua's burial was attended by prominent Nigerians including Alhaji Mamman Daura.

https://www.okay.ng/ismaila-isa-funtua-buried-in-abuja/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by socialmediaman: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Kmartt(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
May Allah forgive him of all his shortcomings and grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by AnterTech: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
It is a relief that he wasn't made the Chief of Staff then; the shock could have spurred public outcry.

Rest in peace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by olimaintain(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
K
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by teadrake(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
May Allah grant him Aljanah firdaus and forgive his shortcomings

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by abduljabbar4(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Allah ya jikan rai

11 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Officialgarri: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wailers will jump on this thread to rejoice without bothering themselves with a fact that their father who is still alive is not worthy to attend this burial

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by obyrich(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is serious. RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by xeeco: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ftc
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by goldenboyofpsy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Life is too short live every day like it's your last..

Do the good you can and invest in others you will be remembered when the owner of life call for it...

He said Igbos won't be president come 2023 but he won't be here to decide who becomes president...

Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Kubernetes: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
May Allah bless his soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Eserise1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
It is well
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why I like Muslim's. If it is igbo people they will be trying to make the man's family go bankrupt because of useless rites.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Blitz4real(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Okay
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by GuestLog: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89 please kindly share a word of prayer for brother Isa Funtua, that God; I'm his infinite mercy grant him al'fifftamus walaka jimbozim in Valhalla.

Righteousness89:
I Personally have Come to understand that Life is a dose of Complete Vanity!

Only one thing is Meaningful on this earth!

That is Living our Lives According to God's laid down Precepts for Mankind.

Every other thing we engage in here is Vanity!

Let's Ensure that what is Pirioty is made Pirioty!

What is Pirioty is to Live with Eternity in view..

What is Pirioty is to Surrender our ALL to JESUS..

Death is no big deal as it is Part of the Reason for our being Created..

But Departing without JESUS is a Great and Grace Disaster!

Let's Humble ourselves! And adhere to these Words..
Thank you for the sermon, I said a word of prayer, not an epistle of life without Jesus!

Smh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Karlifate: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
We brought nothing into this world & we shall take nothing out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by hisexcellency34: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
vanity
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by techmo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
cry

Naso Alhaji Funtua don carry Buhari money and investment enter grave

How them go con settle the investment for Polaris bank and 9 mobile.. so Na Funtua son go inherit everything

5 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Nickisindigo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Is he not the owner of Teleology??

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
journey mercy sir
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you look well, the Cabals in Abuja against Tinubu Presidential ambition are going down one by one. From Abba Kyari to Isa Funtua. Babagana Kinigbe should better go for confirm spiritual backup. I think the presidency should put an eye on Tinubu, because that man can go to any length to achieve his ambition.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by DRJECKYLL(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
I believe he was buried with his looted billions grin grin
Inside life

14 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by philip0906(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Saw a video of this man on Arise TV talking confidently about Igbos and crap, like e sure for am or like his life were in his hands...Arrogant mudafvcka, even Sowore described him as arrogant when he met him during his incarceration...

Just look at him lying on the floor like a log of wood, unable to move, oblivious of happenings around him.

Crazeman!

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by DEROXMAN: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
embarassed I really love this man and his unbiased truth about the Nigerian politics what will happen and what can never, may his soul rest in peace insha allah.Any more spirit of death on reputable peow like this shall be destroyed God protect we who are alive Buhari Kingibe, mamman daura, Tunde shuaibu, agboola gambari, VP,jagaban Femi gbaja etc

2 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
I still believe that most of the death that befall Nigerian politicians are not coronavirus related.These men travel out of the country for medical treatment every month.But due to the lockdown they couldn't travel abroad.Hence,their health conditions worsen.Had it been they improve on the health care system here they would be feeling better.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Any plans for 2023?

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Mubby4luv(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Wailers will jump on this thread to rejoice without bothering themselves with a fact that their father who is still alive is not worthy to attend this burial
This got me ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by keu8: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
From information reaching me now it seems this is another cabal holding this nation down. Until the youths rise up and fight this evil in authority we'll continue to leave as slaves in this nation.

Check my signature and see how you can be making at least 100k Monthly and Legitimately with your phone and from home

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Ohaukwu Police Station In Ebonyi, Free Detainees (Photos) / APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates / Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.