Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja (31296 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by benzine: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:

Bola Ige was murdered by PDP , Bola Ige wasn't even as influential in Osun as Omisore's boy's even removed his cap in public few weeks to his murder at bodija..

Tinubu had no issues with Bola Ige or Baba Lam, Baba Akande, he even goes around with them, if not for the death of Bola Ige and the hijack of Alliance for Democracy Tinubu won't have created Action Congress

Any words on Funsho Williams then?

2 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by bastardmod: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Wailers will jump on this thread to rejoice without bothering themselves with a fact that their father who is still alive is not worthy to attend this burial

Why don't you learn from this incident and be humble? This is a period of judgement, amend your own ways

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by techmo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
benzine:

Any words on Funsho Williams then?

No where was Tinubu indicted for his death, Atleast PDP FG and police ran a comprehensive investigation trying to pin Tinubu and remove him with it
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Wailers will jump on this thread to rejoice without bothering themselves with a fact that their father who is still alive is not worthy to attend this burial

That's interesting but I have a quick question. Did ur father attend d burial?

7 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Matrixoba: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Did he help you while he was alive? If he did, you won't be here typing trash on Nairaland. You would be in the senate by now. So stop broadcasting your poverty and don't insult other people for airing their opinions. I know you will make the necessary corrections.
NGELEBUBE:

I doubt if have identity not to talk of a father, unwanted pregnancy, bastard !
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by stagger: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:

What is so worthy to attend a funeral? Is your brain made of akamu or not? Your mates are researching COVID-19 cure, you are here yarning trash!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
...and what positive thing will attending the funeral do?

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by benzine: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:

No where was Tinubu indicted for his death, Atleast PDP FG and police ran a comprehensive investigation trying to pin Tinubu and remove him with it

Hahaha haha hahahaha hahahaha it's okay I believe you hahahaha
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
stagger:

What is so worthy to attend a funeral? Is your brain made of akamu or not? Your mates are researching COVID-19 cure, you are here yarning trash!
No mind am. He wants to attend funeral to collect keke money

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by freeborn02: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:

It is not about the number of people that attends your burial; it is by the value of your life to humanity.

Tell your father to be more concerned about how his life affects other than about how many people attends his burial.

Tell your father to train his children well so that they will not become APC useful idiots than to bother himself about burial attendance.

2 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by ogbuefi677(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
SegFault:
Why I like Muslim's. If it is igbo people they will be trying to make the man's family go bankrupt because of useless rites.
If you don't have anything meaningful to say,keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by eagleu: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why bury every thrash in Abuja, what happened to Funtua?
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Kemimarch16(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
such is life
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by GuestLog: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If you look well, the Cabals in Abuja against Tinubu Presidential ambition are going down one by one. From Abba Kyari to Isa Funtua. Babagana Kinigbe should better go for confirm spiritual backup. I think the presidency should put an eye on Tinubu, because that man can go to any length to achieve his ambition.
No man knows their time, whoever is plotting another man's demise does not know when his own time is.

Besides, TINUBU can never become president.

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by RichBoy247: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
teadrake:
May Allah grant him Aljanah firdaus and forgive his shortcomings

Wetin concern with where goes? Cabal-in-Chief died, you are saying may Allah grant him what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by jayaim: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Karma is a bitch
techmo:
cry

Naso Alhaji Funtua don carry Buhari money and investment enter grave

How them go con settle the investment for Polaris bank and 9 mobile.. so Na Funtua son go inherit everything

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Sunriserealtors: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Become a Land owner at Lush City Estate Aba
Call the number on the signature below

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by tunary(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by ajebuter(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
So, this extremely powerful man is dead and buried?

I swear, God is indeed the Most Powerful..

Big lesson

2 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Cajal(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Allah jigan shi
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Yankee101: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
People won't learn

No social distancing or burial precautions
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by luluosas(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Prayer of forgiveness after death has no place in eternity as the destiny of the dead has been sealed forever either to make heaven, or straight to hell fire after judgment.
Meanwhile, you can only correct and amend your ways whilst you are alive, hence my calling on you to accept Jesus Christ now as your Lord and personal Saviour, so that you will be sure of eternity in heaven after your death.
By the way, who knows when he/she will die? This is food for thought for the living.
Think about it. Cheers.

Kmartt:
May Allah forgive him of all his shortcomings and grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Righteousness89(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
GuestLog:
please kindly share a word of prayer for brother Isa Funtua, that God; I'm his infinite mercy grant him al'fifftamus walaka jimbozim in Valhalla.

Smh

If I say a Prayer for The Dead, I will Be Deceiving Myself and you.

I will Instead, Channel the prayer to the Family Members of the Deceased who are still here..

Prayers for God to Forgive the Dead is a waste of Time, Strength and Anointing..

There is No Repentance in the Grave!

That is why we Hammer the Need for we all to Make Amends now we have Breath!

3 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by electhnd(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
AnterTech:
It is a relief that he wasn't made the Chief of Staff then; the shock could have spurred public outcry.

Rest in peace.

very correct, he was telling them that he is bigger than that post, that only him is a cabal , thank God he wasn't made chief of staff,

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by PiggyvestMoney: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good for him, the wicked men should start reducing
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Sardauna24(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
SegFault:
Why I like Muslim's. If it is igbo people they will be trying to make the man's family go bankrupt because of useless rites.
Really!! Islam is a religion that brings an ease nd doen't wants mankind to suffer,but only the bad eggs pretending to be among them are those trying to tarnish the reflection of the holy religion of peace..

2 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Chidex50(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kmartt:
May Allah forgive him of all his shortcomings and grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss
Please forget this crazy prayers. What will take us to heaven is heavily determined by our lives here on earth.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:

Unnecessary statement. Rather, pray and prepare to be worthy of eternity in heaven. This earth and all its glamour can't save the very emperors and kings.
It then becomes laughable that one of the commoners is insulting other commoners over the death and burial of a man who has just been demonstrated to be mortal.
FEAR GOD.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by JONSYN7154: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
GuestLog:
Righteousness89 please kindly share a word of prayer for brother Isa Funtua, that God; I'm his infinite mercy grant him al'fifftamus walaka jimbozim in Valhalla.

Thank you for the sermon, I said a word of prayer, not an epistle of life without Jesus!

Smh
grin
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by lereinter(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
All the enemies of nigeria,

all the people contributing to the hardship and killings been witnessed in nigeria, we die never know peace. They will die a sudden and strenuous death. Amen
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by frankobinna(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:

Will you keep quiet �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Ohaukwu Police Station In Ebonyi, Free Detainees (Photos) / Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? / #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.