Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja (31299 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Mozegee: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
How I wish all these wicked politicians will see this handsome man lying with no breath any more and do good to it's citizens. Life worth nothing except the little value you add to your fellow human being
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by One4me: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
This CoronaVirus is a blessing to Nigeria in disguise!
One by One, slowly for steadily, gradually but with steadfastness, Cabal is being dismantled without Nigerians lifting a finger!
I did not mention anybody's name o, so dont come and infect me with your Corona mouth.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by One4me: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Wailers will jump on this thread to rejoice without bothering themselves with a fact that their father who is still alive is not worthy to attend this burial

Which sensible person wants to attend the burial of a Coronavirus victim, during a Covid-19 Pandemic, that person must be insane.
When did attending burial of a coronaVirus victim become a badge of honor?
SMH
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by One4me: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:
Life is too short live every day like it's your last..

Do the good you can and invest in others you will be remembered when the owner of life call for it...

He said Igbos won't be president come 2023 but he won't be here to decide who becomes president...

Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity..

Can you imagine, is he God or what?
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Evercurious(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Wailers will jump on this thread to rejoice without bothering themselves with a fact that their father who is still alive is not worthy to attend this burial

Hope you know that some people aren't suffering from inferiority complex .. Learn to value yourself.. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Evercurious(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEROXMAN:
embarassed I really love this man and his unbiased truth about the Nigerian politics what will happen and what can never, may his soul rest in peace insha allah.Any more spirit of death on reputable peow like this shall be destroyed God protect we who are alive Buhari Kingibe, mamman daura, Tunde shuaibu, agboola gambari, VP,jagaban Femi gbaja etc

Sorry those that are to die for Nigeria to have peace should hurry up and die... I believe one just left and others ll definitely follow..

2 Likes

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Evercurious(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
benzine:
Tinubu is secretly taking them out. Remember Bola Ige, then Funsho Williams...

Maybe after taking them out, an unknown hand will also send him same way as others.. Thats if he really is the one
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Evercurious(f): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
arantess:
All men are grass, whoever you are

Sure and the grass withereth and the flower fadeth but the word of God standeth forever

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by chocolatelady(f): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
May his soul Rest In Peace, amen
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by molbic(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
@officialgarri I declare that your generation must be very stupid inshallah hu

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by DEROXMAN: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Evercurious:

Sorry those that are to die for Nigeria to have peace should hurry up and die... I believe one just left and others ll definitely follow..
You are not God and if you are pained go kill them start from babangana to mamman daura and then the president
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Evercurious(f): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEROXMAN:
You are not God and if you are pained go kill them start from babangana to mamman daura and then the president

Of.course I m not God and I never said I was.. Just let Him carry out judgement as He pleases.. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Bimpe29: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by billioncypher(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
uncle ur savagery is savage i must tell u!
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Enemies of Biafra freedom.

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by One4me: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:

Can the major shareholder in Polaris bank and 9 mobile become anybody's chief of staff?

When Abacha was President, nobody knew he was looting us dry because he was using "fronts" like Al Mustapha and Bagudu to do the looting and safe-keeping, just like this Funtua and some others are fronts, investing the loot in Banks and telecoms.
No be today naw. undecided

All these people we did not elect, who have turned Aso Rock to their private House, na one by one una go dey kpeme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by henryhemon(m): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2020
philip0906:
Saw a video of this man on Arise TV talking confidently about Igbos and crap, like e sure for am or like his life were in his hands...Arrogant mudafvcka, even Sowore described him as arrogant when he met him during his incarceration...

Just look at him lying on the floor like a log of wood, unable to move, oblivious of happenings around him.

Crazeman!

Very arrogant man,they way he treats Buhari's wife and family like they are no bodies, treats people with the look of who is this one? Like he is a mini god, he is the way that make all the decisions for Buhari and he doesn't care about the common man.

But here he is, gone with the wind and no one cares. In 2 weeks I'm sure no one will talk about him again.

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by ludd2018: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2020
AnterTech:
It is a relief that he wasn't made the Chief of Staff then; the shock could have spurred public outcry.

Rest in peace.

Chief of staff is now the president of Nigeria . Nigeria is a Joke .
Isa Funtua is a murderer . He was among those sponsoring Boko haram to kill Nigerians and soldiers and IPOB members ... evil man
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by ludd2018: 5:33am On Jul 22, 2020
where is Buhari in his Burial ? No buhari in Abakyrari burial when they are buhari best . It is evidence that Buhari is no more
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Collins2028(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2020
All this death should serve as a lesson to all politicians that nothing is this world. As powerful as mallan IsA Funtia and all the money he made, the money couldn't save him when mr death visited him. the position of his death was too bad that he can't call his children to educate them about his weath and sharing formula. Money is not everything, all the connection, money, weath and his influence in mr buhari govt. Can't save him.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Awoo88: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2020
So thus man don't die!! Na daura remain
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja by Realtord43: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
Seriously, what is special about dead body?
You really don't have to say this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter / Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.