Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Masturbated On My Birthday During Lockdown — Ka3na Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Masturbated On My Birthday During Lockdown — Ka3na Bbnaija (1152 Views)

Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Masturbated On My Birthday During Lockdown — Ka3na Bbnaija by Yungsam1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
In a discussion with other housemates of the 5th edition of the reality show, 27-year-old Ka3na revealed that she is separated from her 64-year-old British husband she got married to at the age of 22.

She also revealed that they had their child through IVF, after which she had her eggs frozen in South Africa. The mother of one further stated that she dates older men....

Click the link below to read more of her revelation:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/07/i-mastrbated-on-my-birthday-during-lockdown-ka3na-bbnaija.html

Re: I Masturbated On My Birthday During Lockdown — Ka3na Bbnaija by sammysneh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
:Pmelanin baby

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges / Photos Of Ebuka's Parents As His Father Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.