Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA (5952 Views)

Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics) / Bbnaija: Meet Ka3na, The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate & 9freezed Embryos In / BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by FamilycareFirst(f): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kate Jones (Ka3na) a 26yr-old entrepreneur is from Rivers State, Nigeria.

Her dream is to become famous and own the biggest fashion luxury brand in the world.

Thrilling profile about KA3NA the boss lady are :

She opened a boutique at age 19

Have 9 freezed embryos in South Africa

Separated from her 67-year-old white husband...... Continue reading from the below link

https://familycare1st.com/bbnaija-meet-the-boss-lady-ka3na-who-owns-a-mini-estate-and-9-freezed-embryos-in-south-africa/

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by GuestLog: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
"9Freezed embryos" is that an achievement?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by HomerTimpson: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sighs!
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by dangermouse(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
What exactly is the point of this thread?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oh lord embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by BigTableShaker(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
dangermouse:
To tell us end is near.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by dimexy247(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please help me ask.
Rubbish

dangermouse:

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by dangermouse(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigTableShaker:

To tell us end is near.
Lol... Near for them...
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmn her own dream is Very big to me.
Well my own dream right now, as in Now now now, Is to sell my 2 year old Facebook Account with almost 1k friends for a Reasonable amount.
You may reach me on a wassup at 0.9.0.4.5327063. Thenks!
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
26 year old with a seperated 67 year old husband and 9 freezed embryos in SA.

Goodluck on her dream.

Modified:

Another thread claims dude is 64/63 and she froze her eggs after a successful IVF.

Never judge a story by its headlines. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by lenghtinny(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
All this at just 26 years.....

Men she dey try
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by Came4amod: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2020
GuestLog:

Incase her 700th abortion destroys her womb she has nine kids, I hope she used a good service sha...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 22, 2020
She will still emerge a better prostitute
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by johnkey: 3:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Pussypreneur you meant
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by pretydiva(f): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2020
What should we do with this info?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by AuroraB(f): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2020
GuestLog:
I'm wondering shocked
Nigerians can be bamboozled with anything!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by kiddkash(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2020
hard work of clitocurrency

if she actually owns it
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by Roma10: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Hmmn her own dream is Very big to me.
Well my own dream right now, as in Now now now, Is to sell my 2 year old Facebook Account with almost 1k friends for a Reasonable amount.
You may reach me on a wassup at 0.9.0.4.5327063. Thenks!
i have 9years old facebook account 4sell 2
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by lifenija: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
soooooooooooooo
Re: Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA by Telegram234(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na waooo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Stars Monalisa Chinda & Joseph Benjamin Wed / Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) / Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.