Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video (5981 Views)

Tontoh Dikeh Gifts Bobrisky New iPhone 11 Pro Worth Over 600,000 Naira / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Thamesbridge: 8:02am On May 08, 2022
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is once again in the news for this reason.

This is an adult display where there are kids and shouldn’t be toletated in a sane society.

In her Facebook post, Tonto Dikeh, dared people(vaseline crew) to zoom her picture, “one thing you will see is clean” she said in her facebook verified page.

Here’s the full video of her gymnastic display in the site

https://evideostv.com/tontoh-dikeh-engages-in-gymnastics-display-that-exposed-her-pants/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Thamesbridge: 8:02am On May 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:

This is an adult display where there are kids and shouldn’t be toletated in a sane society.

In her Facebook post, Tonto Dikeh, dared people(vaseline crew) to zoom her picture, “one thing you will see is clean” she said in her facebook verified page.

https://evideostv.com/tontoh-dikeh-engages-in-gymnastics-display-that-exposed-her-pants/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 8:03am On May 08, 2022
Only a demented Vaseline crew member will use that horrible and dirty looking picture to do the needful. I threw up immediately I saw it. The mods should ban the OP for not adding graphic to the headline

15 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On May 08, 2022
What is the meaning of this rubbish bayi
Even with all those kids right there?!
Orisirisi something.......

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On May 08, 2022
Vaseline crew, oya make una go kill una sef dis Sunday Morning.

Lazy and idle tins everywhere.....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 8:07am On May 08, 2022
post=112625982:
Vaseline crew, oya make una go kill una sef dis Sunday Morning.

Lazy and idle tins everywhere.....
Coming from the number one Vaseline crew member here

21 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by HeadNigga: 8:09am On May 08, 2022
Pictures wey no clear. If e sure for Tonto make she show us clear unfiltered pictures make we check something

2 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:09am On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Coming from the number one crew member here
dem MANNA comment touch you to the bone marrow,
U cant ignore it.
Better dedicate your time and your right hand into something useful for your future and leave ur tiny instrument alone for one day, make d toothpick rest small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On May 08, 2022
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink.
Una no go killi us with laff for dis our ogbonge Nairaland.
Kuku kee am cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 8:11am On May 08, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
dem MANNA comment touch you to the bone marrow,
U cant ignore it.
Better dedicate your time and your right hand into something useful for your future and leave ur tiny instrument alone for one day, make d toothpick rest small
You are basically speaking from experience

17 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by BigTableShaker(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2022
Even a deadbbqgriller is on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Minime10(f): 8:20am On May 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:

Lalasticlala

A beg shift, wetin dog chop remain no go ever dey clean.
Pesin cary Toto wey dog wet finish come dry for sun, una come dey talk grin grin shocked
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Heavensent01(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2022
Thick babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Indispensable85(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2022
Very irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by naijapips04: 8:29am On May 08, 2022
Any guy that masturbates on this should be castrated.

2 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Mirabella01: 8:37am On May 08, 2022
Devil is a liar angry
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:44am On May 08, 2022
Lmao.
She's too old for this yeye stunt
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On May 08, 2022
Mirabella01:
Devil is a liar angry
Resist the Devil and he will flee from you...
YES, You can do it!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Cheadexe(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2022
I thought she once called herself a prophetest, what has really happened to these lady, I think she need deliverance, since she's no longer getting attention from pkopkogri and co, she just want to trend again.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by dododawa1: 9:32am On May 08, 2022
One of NIGERIA problem
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 9:32am On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Only a demented Vaseline crew member will use that horrible and dirty looking picture to do the needful. I threw up immediately I saw it. The mods should ban the OP for not adding graphic to the headline
My brother Malory, are you still on this? grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by TheWolfen(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2022
post=112625976:
What is the meaning of this rubbish bayi
Even with all those kids right there?!
Orisirisi something.......
Aunty felt like 10 years old kid but society won't treat an adult like a kid lol
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 11:29am On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
My brother Malory, are you still on this? grin
I said it as it is grin grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by toujurs: 11:39am On May 08, 2022
I wonder how all these ladies doing hips and ass jobs poo in the toilet, with how big their ass is. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by PerfectStranger(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2022
naijapips04:
Any guy that masturbates on this should be castrated.
Calm down bros, boys go still run am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by virginprincess(f): 11:52am On May 08, 2022
Ha,this is very wrong , tonto have shame for once.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 11:57am On May 08, 2022
HeadNigga:
Pictures wey no clear. If e sure for Tonto make she show us clear unfiltered pictures make we check something
Hnnnm. So you will still go ahead to eat if you see the clearer picture? *Pukes*
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
I said it as it is grin grin
Abi nau.
But she's physically fit even after childbirth and drug binges. It doesn't come cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
Pepper Dem Tonto. grin

That's how una jealous Charley Boy for being fit and flaunting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Abi nau.
But she's physically fit even after childbirth and drug binges. It doesn't come cheap.
More reasons why she is despicable to sane people
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
More reasons why she is despicable to sane people
Because she's physically fit??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / A Lady Grabbed My D*ck In Public – Tinsel Star, Gbenro Ajibade / Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.