Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin (528 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
I though someone already posted this but was surprised not to see it here so I decided to share.

It happened yesterday around uselu/ugbowo axis, a bus driver was stopped by a policeman and asked to pay N100, the guy refused saying he just gave the police 100 in his first trip, why ask him for another in his second trip. This led to an argument and the police uploaded a dirty slap into the man's face. The man angrily came down from his bus and said why will the police slap a family man, both men started dragging the gun, only for the gun to start donating bullets to who cared to receive and the driver was hit and died at the spot. Some others sustained gun shot injuries and we don't know if any other died.

This led to angry mobs descending on the police(the main police Don Jappa) , he threw his gun to a colleague and that his colleagues was caught and he got the beating of his life. His saving grace was some soldier men, cos the mobs wanted to kill him too, inside there trust Benin boys na, one riffle miss lol.

Together we can make Nigeria better

NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin by Chris525: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Haha! You should be nairaland Benin respondent.

1 Like

Re: Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin by micfoley: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pics
Re: Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin by Roundpeg: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
No pics, no source?
Re: Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin by Freestainworld(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerian police when they comot from joint, they will start misbehaving.
Re: Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin by allen113: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
pics or we don't believe you.
Re: Police Rifle Kills Bus Driver And Injure Passengers In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
pics or we don't believe you.
Bros I nor understand, your believe wan wire my AZA? I nor know how una dey reason atimes o.. Wetin nor go give me money??

Together we can make Nigeria better

NYM

God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Security Man Caught Pants Down Defiling 8-year-old Girl / N160m Fraud: Fraudsters Who Outwitted Union Bank Jailed For 35 Years / A Courageous Escape Story Of A 9 Year Old Girl Who Fled From Her Abusive Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.