Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Bbnaija Housemate: I’m Married To A 64 Yr Old Man, I Masturbate A Lot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Housemate: I’m Married To A 64 Yr Old Man, I Masturbate A Lot (636 Views)

Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate: I’m Married To A 64 Yr Old Man, I Masturbate A Lot by tonyluyi1985: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
27 year old housemate of the 2020 Edition of Big Brother Naija (BB Naija) Ka3na has reveal to her fellow housemates that she has been married to a 64 year old British man for the past 5 years.

Ka3na, made this known to her housemates during the get-to-know each other session in the house.

In her words:

“My husband being 64 was not that strong anymore and I really wanted to have a child for him, so I decided to go for IVF.

“The first one failed but thank God for the second one. I now have a daughter, she is 1-year plus.

“I’m not separated and not divorced. I am not divorced yet because I am not ready to remarry. I’m Strong, passionate and a boss lady. I have my life all planned out. I just want fame to sell my business.

“In relationship, I have to be with an older man. I don’t have time to date young guys. I need someone that can advise me.”

Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/07/21/bbnaija-housemate-im-married-to-a-64-yr-old-man-i-masturbate-a-lot/
Re: Bbnaija Housemate: I’m Married To A 64 Yr Old Man, I Masturbate A Lot by SimplyAJ(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
sad sad
Re: Bbnaija Housemate: I’m Married To A 64 Yr Old Man, I Masturbate A Lot by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Inukwa! Was she forced? She should jejely enjoy her marriage

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Up For 1st Eviction (video) / Actress Linda Osifo A Professional Pilot? Check These Photos Out / After God Fear Ladies – See How This Lady Celebrated Her Divorced Marriage With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.