Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps (12416 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended / Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency / NYSC Replies Adebayo Shittu, Says Political Office Not Replacement For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by frankmoney(m): 6:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Why are all this law makers wicked ? .. why are they do much interested in this
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by gunners160(m): 6:11am On Jul 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Even if this is allowed to happen, a lot of Idriss Musa will still get employment to work in Warri and Keyamo won't still talk.
Fcwilly:
An acclaimed lawyer who have not win any meaningful case since his practice. Keyamo is a failure no doubt.
e
chukwuibuipob:
sad Dem don crippled/clipped Keyamo wing
Comments like this makes me belief the real problem of this country is not the leaders but the gullible citizens whose right are being abused and yet they are OK with it.
Npower was stolen from the average Nigerians we kept mute, now they are trying to steal this one but this same man is fighting for us without being paid a penny and yet some people are writing this , I Pity for una oo

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Agugbadin: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Two greedy Igbo lawmakers, the 15% out of the 774000 jobs given them is not enough.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by dahnimoh(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2020
SO why don't you scrap it since its illegal

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by TemmyT002(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Thieves
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by martineverest(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Fcwilly:
An acclaimed lawyer who have not win any meaningful case since his practice. Keyamo is a failure no doubt.
just look at what a Nigerian youth is saying?.,. smh

4 Likes

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by fatymore(f): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Why all this brouhaha...

Please who has link for any federal or state job?
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by adioolayi(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2020
angry grin cheesy grin cheesy Keyamo really peppered them... they are truly bittered. Anyways, nothing they can do about this...They lack the powers to tell the executive how to implement the program they have passed during Budget presentation. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by grammarian247(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by ThatFairGuy1: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Useless representative looters. Always defending their PERSONAL INTEREST

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Surulereman(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2020
henryhemon:

What message are you passing? Go and learn about the constitutional role of the Senate unfortunately we don't study about the constitutional roles of organs of govt than the usual separation of power quotes.

The senators interpret the laws and you a clown on nairaland is the one that tell the senators their duties? If you don't type on treads you know nothing about, it's better to shut it.

Oga take it easy. The Senators MAKE laws and the COURTS INTERPRET the laws. The Constitution grants the President the authority to create any office or make any appointment through which he can discharge his executive powers. Therefore, Keyamo's office is constitutional.

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Goalnaldo(m): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2020
I thought the ministry of state for labour and employment is a sub of the main one. I think they are bringing this up now because keyamo didn't dance to their tone.

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by emmy512: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2020
henryhemon:

What message are you passing? Go and learn about the constitutional role of the Senate unfortunately we don't study about the constitutional roles of organs of govt than the usual separation of power quotes.

The senators interpret the laws and you a clown on nairaland is the one that tell the senators their duties? If you don't type on treads you know nothing about, it's better to shut it.
Senators don't interpret law, judiciary do

3 Likes

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Ehinjuola: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Na Abdullahi Mahmud go still full der. SMH

What a country!
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by chukwuibuipob: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2020
gunners160:
e
Comments like this makes me belief the real problem of this country is not the leaders but the gullible citizens whose right are being abused and yet they are OK with it.
Npower was stolen from the average Nigerians we kept mute, now they are trying to steal this one but this same man is fighting for us without being paid a penny and yet some people are writing this , I Pity for una oo
Young man,U only PITY somebody in a PIT.So, PITY yasef.Tell us how u knw dat Keyamo is fighting for you?Look here,u think Keyamo Neva reserved part of dis job to his friends, family, etc and give crumb;Sidon there
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by a4cube: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2020
So this reps are telling us that Kayemo is working ILLEGALLY, receiving fat salary and other entitlements ILLEGALLY. The Reps Screened and Approved him ILLEGALLY. And after discovering all this illegal actions they did not recommend his sack. What a country.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by tunize(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2020
henryhemon:

U mean Senators interprete laws? use ur two hands to cover ur mouth which school u go now? nor go disgrace urself outside nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Masterkernel1: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2020
nototribalist:
Keyamu the fat head that talks too much

Your brain has got some oil mixed with it.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Advocate500: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2020
vanida6:
The Senate's understands that Keyamo is a lawyer and minister that subjected himself to the presidency.
Senate's should focus on their duties and leave the matter.
It pains them as the slot didn't go by their own ways.
Despites huge salaries and unimplemented constituency projects...
So sorry!
they are stating the obvious, and u are busy abusing them, what makes u think that the list keyamo is carrying is all about the common man? I don't know how many times they will deceive most of you, magu is still fresh in our mind , saraki refused to confirm him most of u called Saraki all manner of names, today the reverse is now the case, let us think before pitching our tent with any of this criminals.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by tmcleo2k2(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Since that portfolio is alien to the Nigerian constitution, are we saying actions taken by Ministers of state in Nigeria is effectively null and void?

Lawyers please advise me.
Thanks
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Maromark(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Fcwilly:

Lazy Nigerian youth that can't stand up for your right. Go and read up. Abusing somebody who is standing up to those thieves is not wise at all.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Adayi1(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2020
henryhemon:

Senates inteprete law? hmmm 9ja.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Cantonese: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Racoon:
I guess it's the same Keyamo that the Senate screened & certified fit to be a minister of the federal republic? Why are these legislooters devilishly wicked? May Coronavirus kill all of them.

At least there should be some decorum and decency.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Ayed44: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Racoon:
I guess it's the same Keyamo that the Senate screened & certified fit to be a minister of the federal republic? Why are these legislooters devilishly wicked? May Coronavirus kill all of them.
The Senate cleared Keyamo to be a minister but they did not clear him to be a minister of state. Keyamo is qualified to be a minister but the office of minister of state is not in the Constitution. That's the message.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by CoolAmbience(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2020
nototribalist:
Keyamu the fat head that talks too much

Oga, that isn't the main issue.

It is like you don't know these NASS people.

They simply do not feel comfortable with Keyamo supervising the programme, as they would not be able to hijack the process from him.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Ayed44: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Oga, that isn't the main issue.

It is like you don't know these NASS people.

They simply do not feel comfortable with Keyamo supervising the programme, as they would not be able to hijack the process from him.

What is the difference between Keyamo and the NASS members?
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by gazilion: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2020
henryhemon:

See this one...chaiii

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Gentlealibu: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2020
henryhemon:

You are the one who should go and read about the constitutional roles of organs of government Mr reader.

Listen, the national assembly 'makes' the law; the Judiciary 'interprets' the law while the executive 'executes' the law.

Now tell me "who is the clown again?"

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by CoolAmbience(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Ayed44:
What is the difference between Keyamo and the NASS members?

You dont know?

Then, find out.
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by asanwafo: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
Keyamo has bitten more than he can chew
Cos he is struggling to ensure that ur interest is protected. Nigeria youth what do u want?
Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by Ategberoson(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2020
chukel:
biggest clown ever, you are. Legislature does not interpret law. They are law makers. The judiciary interprets the law. In a bid to cast aspersions on someone who is correct, you exposed your ignorance. Best for you to shut up even when you think you know cos you actually don't know.

I was surprise when I saw henryhemon's post. I thought I don't know my govt again o

henryhemon please go back and study the roles, responsibility and functions of the three arms of govt because your confidence in your ignorance is a topnotch

even secondary students knows Interpretation of law is for the judiciary, legislature make law while executive execute/implement the law

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps by SenecaTheYonger: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2020
meum:
Yet the law makers invited him to the hallowed chamber for briefing grin grin
This is happening because they haven't been given slots as usual

True. They’re fighting him by all means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Correctional Facilities: Lagos State Police Command Puts Formations On Red Alert / NASS Principal Officers: Tension As Competing Camps Await Tinubu, APC’s Nod / Was Governor Godswill Akpabio Arrested In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.