Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

An Exposition On The Public Outcry Of Unpaid Private School Teachers On Social M - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Exposition On The Public Outcry Of Unpaid Private School Teachers On Social M (164 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Exposition On The Public Outcry Of Unpaid Private School Teachers On Social M by Nksleek: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
AN EXPOSITION ON THE PUBLIC OUTCRY OF UNPAID PRIVATE SCHOOL TEACHERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

I can remember vividly how in April when the first lockdown was announced and schools were shutdown indefinitely, an entrepreneur I have been following fervently in the person of Ezekiel Ime Johnny projected that the worst hit would be private school teachers that may not receive salaries if the lockdown persists.

In his projection which many might have refered to as a prophecy of doom as at then, the young man warned that life would become so unbearable for them that the issue of feeding and meeting their personal needs would become a herculean task.

He also made mention of how they struggle to survive on their meagre salaries and wondered how they would begin to survive without salaries.

He pleaded with many who had just received their salaries not to squander all but rather to invest in recharge and get paid where with their mobile phones, they can quickly diversify and begin to earn income for as long as the schools will remain shut and thereafter.

A little fraction(not too encouraging) keyed into the recharge and get paid but just like the biblical foolish virgins a host of others were adamant and called it bluff. Many campaigns online and offline fell on deaf ears and life went on. Pitiable among them were those that had the conviction to key in but were discouraged by friends, families, spouses, neighbors, church members etc.

Four months down the line, those that were at the forefront giving negative advises against recharge and get paid are nowhere to be found otherwise why is there so much public outcry when an opportunity had earlier provided itself for their rescue in advance.

There’s this particular one(name withheld) whom I personally spoke to because we were close and I understood her plight. She loves and has passion for children which necessitated her going into the teaching profession. We spoke at length and at the end, I promised to teach her Wordpress as my own incentive for her to get registered under me on recharge and get paid.

Her “I will get back to you” reply two months later suddenly became “I need 2k urgently” and when I couldn’t deliver because you cannot like honey and hate the bee, it became a charity song of “oya make dem do data for me at least”. Can someone survive solely on giveaway and alms?

Bluntly put, these set of private school teachers that depended only on their salaries can be likened to the biblical foolish virgins but to the Glory of God all hope is not yet lost like it was for their biblical counterpart, only if they are willing to pick up the opportunity they discarded, dust it and subject themselves to a comprehensive tutelage from accomplished VTU agents on WhatsApp.

A wise man once said that no matter how long you have traveled on the wrong path, the best decision you can ever make is to turn back to make amends before it is too late.

PS: Private school teachers are on the spotlight of this exposition because of their recent public outcry all over social media but you are not left out if you are still operating at the employed or self employed segment of the financial quadrant. I want to urge you to sign up as well if you don’t have any means of livelihood, residual or passive income for telecom product sells itself. On the source contains a Whatsapp tutorial link for those that maybe interested to pick up their lives from where the lockdown kept them.

I am Akpomedawaro Ike, a seasoned blogger and digital marketer for recharge and get paid.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/21/must-read-exposition-on-the-public-outcry-of-unpaid-private-school-teachers-matters-arising-akpomedawaro-ike/

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 90% Discount. Introductory Offer To CPPL Online Training Solutions / NUC Accredited Official List Of Courses Offered In Yaba College Of Technology ( / Learn To Code While Creating Real Projects At Bigfix Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.