Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members (1421 Views)

Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2020
sarrki:
I don’t think anyone cares

It’s all game to 2023

Everything will be open soon

Sarrki I will humbly appeal to you because I presume you're a Yoruba' not to see this development as a Nairaland normal activities. This is unexpected and long overdue expectations. Both the people of Oduduwa and the people of Biafra has common problems entrenched and propelled by a particular parasites, these parasites must get rid of', and the time is now. Let's keep our differences behind and achieve this common goal for the good of our different existence now that our leaders are seemingly getting it right for once.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Too late.

The dead Nnamdi Kanu has done way too much damage.

It takes an uncommon kind of hatred to call Yoruba Yarribastard.

The internet never forgets.

We'll keep reminding you o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Superwave:
It is God almighty that will punish him for making that statement. Sebi his father said they should stone Kumuyi anytime he set foot on poto land ? We are waiting for his foolish soul here.
All this Foolanis have now carry the matter for their heads grin They're disappointed like never before, but what must be must be.

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Tranquillity360:
I stand on the command and control.

I there by stand aside to watch Since we are commanded to pity children of hate from sad waste.

But that doesn't mean i will stop saying the truth........
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2020
helinues:
[s]Una don quick tired?

And what message will they be passing without abusing others ?

I doubt if that can work.... Abuse is ingrained in some of them DNA[/s]
We're highly disciplined and we're going to prove you wrong.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I stand on the command and control.

I there by stand aside to watch Since we are commanded to pity children of hate from sad waste.

But that doesn't mean i will stop saying the truth........
You're once again and for the last time warned to refrain from any kind of insolent remarks as cancelled above. Maintain the order of command and control no matter the provocations. Don't forget that the Fulani terrorists will impersonate to be Yoruba here on Nairaland just to instigate you against the orders, be guided and sensitive.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
You people are always confuse. Are you trying to join force with the youbas in the name of 2023 or you want to reinforce your online country. Stay confuse. No presidency for the Igbos, the earlier you have that as your pound of flesh the better.
This Fulani nomadic bastard obviously can not accommodate anything else in his nomadic brain except 2023 and presidency grin The boat have abandoned them in the middle of the ocean and he's here nomadically talking about 2023 and useless presidency
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Tranquillity360: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're once again and for the last time warned to refrain from any kind of insolent remarks as cancelled above. Maintain the order of command and control no matter the provocations. Don't forget that the Fulani terrorists will impersonate to be Yoruba here on Nairaland just to instigate you against the orders, be guided and sensitive.
Noted

we must continue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Just imagine what a full grown adult proudly wrote.

This is horrible.
It is a command, and yes it is. You know little or nothing about the structure of IPOB, so we expect you to respect our principles and stands since it doesn't affect you in anyway.
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Lo.. A full grown man like u grin

Where is Frankdaz9 Asgard13..
How bus in ess
For as long as we know who you're and your missions here on Nairaland, we can never be distracted by a common Fulani media contractor like you.

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:

una own no de ever pass 2023.
Even if Borrowhari wants to ground this country,Yerobber must support him b/c of 2023
The case is now in reverse for the leaders of the region, forget about Nairaland chat fun.
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2020
sarrki:
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has warned members of the group against attacks on the Yoruba.

A statement by the Head of Directorate of State of IPOB, Chika Edoziem, reads: “Consequent upon the directive by Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the IPOB worldwide during his live broadcast on Sunday, July 19, 2020, to the effect that all attacks on Yoruba people should cease forthwith, the Directorate of State of the IPOB has deemed it instructive to reiterate and reaffirm the adherence by all to that directive from our leader.

Read Also: Buhari hates Igbos, Kanu insists
“To this effect, all IPOB media personnel operating on different segments and platforms – be it on print, radio, visual and social media, as well as the generality of IPOB family members – must strictly obey that directive as given by our leader

“It is time to once again exhibit the discipline which IPOB is known for. We must use the knowledge and information acquired from Radio Biafra during Onyendu’s teachings and those attained from individual research to present our viewpoints on issues of public interest and debate.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-attack-yoruba-kanu-warns-ipob-members/
a welcome development
But doesn’t stop clawed face from hating
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Igbo and asslicking + unity begging. grin
Fulani terrorist bastard how market grin We can feel your pain of disappointment as a result of the recent developments cheesy grin

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2020
RichBoy247:

Can their forefathers try it? If they try it while drunk, we will sacrifice them all to the gods of Iron and Thunder just as we did between 1967 and 1970
In 1967 I bet you' your grandfather was somewhere in sokoto rearing his two cows for Alhaji MumuDanzuzu grin he probably would have no idea of what actually happened then.
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:

lolz.
Who presidency epp?
no be your brothers de loot bread van just 5 days into the lockdown,1 million boys oo,awawa boys ooo,after 13yrs of Obasanjo and former pastor Osinbajo?
No be your brothers de wail say Igbos done buy them and their land finish thereby rendering Lagos a no man's land?
You're actually quoting a wrong person, that thing you're quoting is a Fulani nomadic bastard.
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by IvarTheBoneless: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:

NLandIsHypocrit to his father

Fulani terrorist bastard how market grin We can feel your pain of disappointment as a result of the recent developments cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by DiagnoPolitics: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2020
An instruction that I can't trust myself to keep. It is nowadays difficult to pity yorubanza. They never pitied us when our brothers in MASSOB who never insulted yorubas were killed. yorubanazas always celebrated those killings with relish until IPOB came around and started giving them the knocks of their lives while they screamed and lamented about "Ibo hate". Abeg na who start the hate? You dey happy when dem dey kill MASSOB (wey no abuse you o), now you dey lament when Kanu and IPOB dey hammer your skull on per second billing. grin grin

With the number of idiotic yoruba maggots herein, I don't think it is feasible not to slap one ewedu coneheaded gorimanpa on his skull before I sleep everyday. it will take the grace of God to stop. Plenty yoromorons no get sense and home training, especially the ewedu muslims among them. Make we see as dey go. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:
[s]
nnaa,d same Yerobber that is known all over d world for cowardice[/s] abi another one?
Better thank the British, Russia,Organizations of Islamic countries, Egypt, Chad,Niger republic etc or by now them for done tether you like goats for Biafra land.
if in doubt, tell me 1 name of any of the genocidal pilots who fought on the zoo side?
You can't, cos they were all Egyptian
Please No more abusive comments against the Yoruba people as instructed by our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Be informed and be guided. Command and control is our watch words. Don't allow the Fulani nomadic terrorists here on Nairaland to provoke you into going against the orders.
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by russellino: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Tinubu don settle Nnamdi Kanu based on 2023 or what grin
Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Nigeriabiafra80:
a welcome development
But doesn’t stop clawed face from hating
[/s]

But why are you insulting your ancestors? undecided

Re: Don’t Attack Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members by Xylophone: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]

But why are you insulting your ancestors? undecided
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Cross River CP Abdulkadir Jimoh Is Dead / South West Stupidity Just Jeopardized The Fight Against Terrorist Herdsmen / IPOB To Execute Betrayals And Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.