Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget (753 Views)

How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. / Woman Sipping Pepper Soup With A Straw (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by motasty: 4:30am On Jul 22, 2020
In recent times business is not as usual and the cash is not coming in as it used to but that should not stop us from enjoying our delicious foods.
I made this video for those that want to prepare delicious egusi ijebu with low budget.
Ingredients:
blended Egusi (1 Cup Egusi Melon)
locust bean (1 Tablespoon Ogiri)
smoked fish
Salt to taste
1 Tablespoon Crayfish
Salt to taste
Meat
Meat stock
1 Onion
1/4 Cup Palm Oil
Cube seasoning
With these ingredients we are good to go, follow the steps in the video and you end up with delicious native egusi Ijebu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJIJQFkx6RE

Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by tripplephi: 5:13am On Jul 22, 2020
motasty:
In recent times business is not as usual and the cash is not coming in as it used to but that should not stop us from enjoying our delicious foods.
I made this video for those that want to prepare delicious egusi ijebu with low budget.
Ingredients:
blended Egusi (1 Cup Egusi Melon)
locust bean (1 Tablespoon Ogiri)
smoked fish
Salt to taste
1 Tablespoon Crayfish
Salt to taste
Meat
Meat stock
1 Onion
1/4 Cup Palm Oil
Cube seasoning
With these ingredients we are good to go, follow the steps in the video and you end up with delicious native egusi Ijebu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJIJQFkx6RE

Pls madam, how much will this cost?
Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Egusi soup without vegetables inside embarassed
Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by MajesticKris: 5:55am On Jul 22, 2020
no no Afonjas again... I wonder how I wan take swallow that thing shocked shocked
iyke926:
Egusi soup without vegetables inside embarassed
Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2020
MajesticKris:
no no Afonjas again... I wonder how I wan take swallow that thing shocked shocked
Na to close eyes and imagine it's ofe nsala (white soup) and then swallow am grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by thesicilian: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2020
This is a crime punishable by banishment to the evil forest.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by cynhamscakes(f): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Egusi soup without Bitterleaf is white soup.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by cynhamscakes(f): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2020
MajesticKris:

I wonder too.

Anyway, just add Bitterleaf #30 and e go turn to Egusi.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by cynhamscakes(f): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2020
thesicilian:
This is a crime punishable by banishment to the evil forest.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by MajesticKris: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Na this guy's always take their foods to the extreme, yet them go dey compare us...
iyke926:

Na to close eyes and imagine it's ofe nsala (white soup) and them swallow am grin grin
Re: How To Cook Egusi Ijebu Soup With Low Budget by MajesticKris: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2020
all their food looks like Ghanaian food grin grin only small difference grin grin PEPPER shocked shocked grin and Oil grin
cynhamscakes:

I wonder too.

Anyway, just add Bitterleaf #30 and e go turn to Egusi.

(1) (Reply)

Single Cucumber Now Cost 500 Naira / Get This 25k CCTV Camera For Your Restaurant / Shop / Do You Want Ogbono In Large Quantity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.