Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 (76760 Views)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Lexus Rx 350 (2010) Vs Toyota Venza (2010) / 2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by jornwhite: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Sorry you are old as my father and unaccomplished. So unaccomplished you feel triggered by the mere thoughts of a youngling driving. When your mates were reading hard, you were probably saying school is scam.

Now look at you. Old with a 41inch TV, dining table, appalling written English, 2dogs, 7 NL troll-monikers and worn-out pots to your name. Spits on his face!

You mean you visited and no one informed me grin grin you need to work on ur popularity outside NL,and all these childish play of spit on his face n he cums on her face never still cummot 4 ur body grin carry ur ashewo game go front abeg
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by pocohantas(f): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
jornwhite:

You mean you visited and no one informed me grin grin you need to work on ur popularity outside NL,and all these childish play of spit on his face n he cums on her face never still cummot 4 ur body grin carry ur ashewo game go front abeg

The ashewo is your industrious gf who doesn’t know you are double-dipping. My heart goes out to her... In addition to dating an aged never-do-well, she also has to gobble on a public Nigerian used prick. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Denique(f): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright... ogbeni your money don come.make them clear road for you..I don first talk am say nor be stone we niggarrrz dey cook..na beans and very soon he go don... Dangote go hear word...we must break Dangote record
Ogbeni go for Rx 350 anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Na this Rx 350 i want try double my huzzle make i buy for mumsy before August ending...
But Bros op if you get money you fit still collect the two

Although i get Voltron(first pics) and venza( second pics) but me must buy that Rx350...then my sisters go dey use the Voltron...

You seem like a family man and one who loves and cares for them too which I truly, truly commend you for...every time.everyday.twice on this day... wink

However, I do not subscribe to your definition of “huzzle” if it's what I think it is.

We can still provide these things and much more for our loved ones via legit means!

Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by slicky90(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's very simple, Lexus is the luxury version of Toyota...so the RX350 beats the venza in all aspects...

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by jornwhite: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

The ashewo is your industrious gf who doesn’t know you are double-dipping. My heart goes out to her... In addition to dating an aged never-do-well, she also has to gobble on a public Nigerian used prick. grin grin grin

Used or not you wey say your dowry no pass #15 dey disrespect an ozor prick ..sha cumma be going, e don do no vex grin enta kitchen cook, papito must be hungry dat one no kuku sabi anytin aunty is still a virgin. sha no vex

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Romangalactic(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

As at when I started driving, I am sure you couldn't point out the serpentine belt if I open the hood of a car for you. The states and road I have driven, you have never been there.

If we even wanna talk about cars now, you won’t see my back. Oga, if you have something sensible to say- quote me let’s slug it out RATIONALLY AND LOGICALLY. No dey quote me with nonsense, make e no come be like say na two of us dey dull.
Empty braggart
Jack of all trade, master of none cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
jornwhite:

Used or not you wey say your dowry no pass #15 dey disrespect an ozor prick ..sha cumma be going, e don do no vex grin enta kitchen cook, papito must be hungry dat one no kuku sabi anytin aunty is still a virgin. sha no vex

Is a “dowry” supposed to be expensive? It should be symbolic, not expensive. Now she is a virgin? Same person you said just walked out of the bathroom to collect prick? You are sure good at restoring virginities. Restore your sense for a change.

By the way, you have backup. 3-ediots( Jornwhite, Zmpp and Romangalactic). grin
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Romangalactic(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Is a “dowry” supposed to be expensive? It should be symbolic, not expensive. Now she is a virgin? Same person you said just walked out of the bathroom to collect prick? You are sure good at restoring virginities. Restore your sense for a change.

By the way, you have backup. 3-ediots( Jornwhite, Zmpp and Romangalactic). grin
Awon strawberry girls, empty but full of bragging. Only u one don drive on all the roads and states for nigeria grin

Ekene dili chukwu motors

9 Likes

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by ibro360(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright... ogbeni your money don come.make them clear road for you..I don first talk am say nor be stone we niggarrrz dey cook..na beans and very soon he go don... Dangote go hear word...we must break Dangote record
Na this Rx 350 i want try double my huzzle make i buy for mumsy before August ending...

Although i get Voltron(first pics) and venza( second pics) but me must buy that Rx350...then my sisters go dey use the Voltron...
please where can I get that steering cover
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Bobxin: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
aylagos:
have not thought of that though

Don't even think bro. Even the Venza that's losing to RX is way better than ZDX in my own opinion m
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Bobxin: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Obierika:

How may luxury American brands do we even have.

The only thing those guys know is how to build over sized cars!

That's true though, but I respect Benz owners alot.
I must own one.
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by officialfestus(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

legit matters
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Codes151(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
dangermouse:
The sleek design, parts availability which is also cheap coupled that its a full SUV etc.
i don believe. Just replaced my lights for 247k

Although, rx 350 is better
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Bobxin: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
pmoye:
I agree with you. But the reality of auto maintenance in Nigeria forces many to go for popular brands. Nigerian auto mechanics are some of the most inept professionals I have met. No one should cite examples of exceptions. I am talking about the majority. If you take anything too out of their ordinary to them, they will mess it up. If you are living in big cities like Lagos, Abuja, or even Kaduna and Ibadan, you can still manage to use unpopular brands. But if you live in suburban and rural towns in Nigeria, don't even make the mistake of using those unpopular ones, because na gambling dem go take finish your car until it's worth no more than scraps.

Incompetence of the repairers in Nigeria makes Toyota popular... I personally would pick German brands, BMW, VKW etc any day any time. Toyota feels too light and shallow for me. But give me Audi, BMW, Merc., etc, then we can talk.

Mercedes is one of the popular ones for German cars.
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Bobxin: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
coputa:
I bought a Venza,2010 model last year,it carries a 182 horse power four cylinder engine,(engine parts are available in the market). it has a lot of cargo space and attractive interior,low fuel consumption, it has a dual zone authomatic climate control and eight way adjustable drivers seat with lumber support. The sound system is a bomb,as it has a bluetooth and a six speaker audio system with USB Port and a satelite radio.My friends that are using lexus feel inferior when i come arround. lol

Toyota Venza 2010? Seriously?
What year of Lexus are your friends using?
That's For starters...

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by dangermouse(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Codes151:
i don believe. Just replaced my lights for 247k

Although, rx 350 is better
Thats normal since u have to buy the full set. But the parts were available right?
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by EazyMoh(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
coputa:
Venza production was not discotinued, i have been using it for almost a year now without any issue. People go for the RX Lexus beause venza does'nt come cheap.
Oga leave that talk abeg. You can't compare Venza with RX ok. Lexus is created to compete with more luxurious brands like MB and Audi. While the common plasticky Toyotas like the Corollas, the Camry's and the Venzas are meant for the poor and those who can manage to use vehicles with minimal luxury.
And please learn the meaning of words before using them. The Venza was discontinued, Toyota only reintroduced it.
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by jornwhite: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

By the way, you have backup. 3-ediots( 6Jornwhite, Zmpp and Romangalactic). grin

i find it more funny that one of the ediot was more successful than mr know it all ... contrary to the title we saw a big fool @the end. now can i have your pen grin grin
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Bobxin: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
ogaemma:
Lexus is Toyota made in America.
Toyota is Toyota. If e no be Toyota , e no fit be like Toyota.
Go for Toyota Venza you will come and thank me later.

Is a Toyota made in America not better than a Toyota made in Asian country?
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by pocohantas(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
jornwhite:

i find it more funny that one of the ediot was more successful than mr know it all ... contrary to the title we saw a big fool @the end. now can i have your pen grin grin

Funny, funnier, funniest...

Stay inside class, you say school na scam. Yet you think you are the ediot that will be more successful, when you are well past your prime and a seasoned troll? Ngwanu!!! grin
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Stay inside class, you say school na scam. Yet you think you are the ediot that will be more successful, when you are well past your prime and a seasoned troll? Ngwanu!!! grin
Aunty abeg,wetin you do this guy when e jus dey attack you since la?
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Aunty abeg,wetin you do this guy when e jus dey attack you since la?

Jornwhite, come and answer o. Let’s see if you can say something sensible. grin
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by jornwhite: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Good !! gulder !! guiness ! nii

now you are beginning to sound like the mr chatur ..c'mon pass me or anyone of us d pen put d shame aside ... i've a pia to attend to wink ciao
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
jornwhite:

Good !! gulder !! guiness ! nii
now you are beginning to sound like the mr chatur ..c'mon pass me or anyone of us d pen put d shame aside ... i've a pia to attend to wink ciao
[/s]

Someone that should be asking his kids “awon omo nko?” is here trolling. Unaccomplished old man. grin grin
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by jornwhite: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Someone that should be asking his kids “awon omo nko?” is here trolling. Unaccomplished old man. grin grin

Now i just want to laugh ... sha don't 4get you're the one on a biological stopwatch undecided you can have the "win". boya ko nii nice nite
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
jornwhite:

Now i just want to laugh ... sha don't 4get you're the one a biological stopwatch undecided you can have the "win". boya ko nii nice nite

Don’t let anyone deceive you, no sensible young girl will marry an unaccomplished old man!! The only old men with choices are the rich ones. Looking at that your feet, I can tell you trek around Amukoko a lot, kicking empty peak milk containers as you trek along- nothing for you o. Goodnight grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Queenoffucks(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
lordchiz:

U wan seize his destiny abiiii? grin

No. I wan give am destiny
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Geeflow(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

bro I have been trying to reach you back through the nairaland mail link without a success, or maybe I no sabi use that link.
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Codes151(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
dangermouse:
Thats normal since u have to buy the full set. But the parts were available right?
from Toyota sure!!

All they need Is chassis no
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
2cribz:
Abegi. Venza is an suv. U dont own oje so stop the epostle
and who do you think you talking to?AS YOUNG I AM, Have used 4 cars in the past n currently driving MY 2ND BMW BRAND.. I WILL TAKE YOU CLASS SESSIONS WHEN COMES TO CARS.. MUMU TALK. JUST HAVE SENSE!
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by dangermouse(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Codes151:
from Toyota sure!!

All they need Is chassis no
Where u in Lagos, u would have gotten it cheaper at Alaba or Ladipo markets.
Re: Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 by 2cribz: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Story.
Venza remains an suv .
Wealthoptulent:
and who do you think you talking to?AS YOUNG I AM, Have used 4 cars in the past n currently driving MY 2ND BMW BRAND.. I WILL TAKE YOU CLASS SESSIONS WHEN COMES TO CARS.. MUMU TALK. JUST HAVE SENSE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

$28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.