Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life - Investment Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life (3787 Views)

Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com / Get A Shop At Chymall And Receive Credit Alert Every 10days For Doing Nothing / Investment In Oceanna Hotel And Towers ( 29% ROI ) YEARLY FOR LIFE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2020
chymall HAS MADE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU

1. Make money in chymall business without referrals. There is no need chasing for people before you make money make your own money with CHY shopping mall.

2. Make money without selling anything yourself, everything is done for you.
3. Make money without autoship, don't be thinking about buying product every month before you make money, NO.. In chymall, you do it once that's all!

So you see, chymall is the best business for you , just shop from the mall and make money for life. Chy colour your life, there is huge hope for the future

Cal or watapp me at 07038437970
Or
Click the link below
https:///2347038437970

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
https:///IUaIJ1wvcvcK08RxhvPAP2
Join our whatsapp group for more clarification.
Dont forget to add https://chat.whatapp.com to the link above.
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!! welcome Mr Joseph Gungul Registered and activated✅✅✅ VIP5
������
��������
��������
��������
Congratulations on your account registration and activation ����

Congratulations for making the best decision
Time to drill more money well�⛏️�️
Shine bright!
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
partner with this amazing company and thank me later

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chat me up if interested and come onboard and let me work with you and hold u by the hand and grow ur business. partner with this amazing company and thank me later.

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chat me up if interested and come onboard and let me work with you and hold u by the hand and grow ur business. partner with this amazing company and thank me later.

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
With just 319k or even lesser. You are assured of 45k monthly on chymall E commerce . where you just have to buy and the company sells for you. If you need more info as there are several packages available in line with ur financial prowess . Just chat me up on my signature below. https:///2347038437970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NRriW-pLGs

A quick research on CHY Century Heng Yue.

You will notice that this great company is into

Real Estates
Auto
Construction
Ecommerce

And they are the giant in Malaysia. So you have no fears. This is a trust worthy company.

For reference
https://en.centuryhengyuegroup.com

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chat me up on
https:///2347038437970 or call me on 07038437970

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
The former governor of Anambra state, once had the opportunity to invest in zoom in the year 2015 but didn't believe in the vision. But, few years down the line, these are his exact words, *"They were telling me about a zoom proposal and I said this will never happen, how can we be in our houses and be doing meetings- it would take some time. Here I am now, being in the house for four months only to do meetings through the same thing."* Today, Zoom has blossomed during the cause of the pandemic. According to reports, Zoom’s market capitalization skyrocketed to $50 billion as at May 30, 2020, despite recording a revenue of $623m in 2019. The same zoom which seemed impossible to someone has become the go-to app for most teleconference calls in recent times. Don't go about lamenting _"had I known"_ like Peter Obi who didn't see the proposal as a dream that could come through. You have a choice now, and how you handle your choices will determine your future outcomes. Vision is the act of seeing the invisible
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
These are their proof that this company is real,they are ready for business.they are also in the UK.

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
*CHY MALL E-COMMERCE*

*It is currently one of the top sustainable e-commerce opportunity available for all countries CHY makes it possible for you to do a great business from the comfort of your home and earn profit between 10_12days without REFERRALS*

*CHY is the current business that is changing* *the world through e-commerce*
*JOIN NOW*

*CHY PACKAGES &PROFIT EARNING*

*VIP* 2 *total package cost*:$140(N53,200)
Every 10 days profit =$7(N2,660)
Every month profit=$21(N7,900)..

*VIP* 3 *total package cost*:$280(N106,400)
Everyday 10days profit=$14(N5,320)
Every month profit=$42(N15,960)

*VIP* 4 *total package cost*:$840(N319,200)
Every 10days profit=$43(N15,960)
Every month profit=$127(47,880)

*VIP* 5 *total package cost*:$1680(N638,400)
Every 10days profit=$84(N31,920)
Every month profit=$252(N95,760)

*VIP* 6 *total package cost*:$3360(N1,276,800)
Every 10days profit=$168(N63,840)
Every month profit=$504(N191,520)

*Exchange rate is*$1=N380(fixed amount).
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
3rd Way of Earning

➡ Direct Sharing Profit

Another name for this is DIRECT REFERRAL BONUS.

For each person you refer, you earn accordingly thus:

VIP 1: $4 ➡ #1,520

VIP 2: $8 ➡ #3,040

VIP 3 : $16 ➡ #6,080

VIP 4: $48 ➡ #18,240

VIP 5: $96 ➡ #36,480
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Am inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CHYMALL (SUMMARY OF WHAT CHYMALL IS ALL ABOUT)
Time: Aug 30, 2020 04:00 PM Africa/Lagos

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6151759656?pwd=cnQ2MVFiQWVrcWYxNklOQVo0WjlyZz09

Meeting ID: 615 175 9656
Passcode: 8WjCJK
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Am inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CHYMALL (SUMMARY OF WHAT CHYMALL IS ALL ABOUT)
Time: Aug 30, 2020 04:00 PM Africa/Lagos

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6151759656?pwd=cnQ2MVFiQWVrcWYxNklOQVo0WjlyZz09

Meeting ID: 615 175 9656
Passcode: 8WjCJK
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
*So, a very good friend of mine and my teammate did a thorough investigation about the company's existence and through that, he has gotten someone to verify the existence of the CHY Company in Malaysia*.. �

[20/08, 10:22 pm] +234 701 113 2640: https://www.google.com/search?q=search+C-15-7%26+C-15-8,+KL+Trillion&source=lmns&bih=559&biw=360&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=imnv&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjR27zFy6brAhWS34UKHaBQB9wQ_AUoAHoECAAQAw
[20/08, 10:22 pm] +234 701 113 2640:

*So for your own verification, visit this site containing the address that was received in the email and you'll see for yourself if it really points to CHY Company in Malaysia or not..*
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
SAIRUI / CHY E-COMMERCE BUSSINESS

*Why you should join Sairui / Chy Mall*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3fqVpP4Uw

Watch this Video

With SAIRUI / CHY MALL,
*No compulsory referrals.
* No compulsory selling.
*No Capital lock up.
*No imposition on members.
* No much dependency on referrals. Etc
BUT RATHER
* Free will referrals.
*Relaxation for ten(10) days.
*Receive products after registration.
* Own a shop for life.
* Every Ten(10) days profit making.
* Own personal account with the company.
*Profit sharing.
*Bonus gains after free will referrals.
*Own Trading capital.
*Products gaining every ten (10)days.
* Can withdraw both Trading capital and interest/profit .

A Business that allow you own an e-commerce shop.
+that you work only 3minutes in 10-12 days and get paid.
+ that does not require a monthly autoship.
+that does not require compulsory referral.
+that consumers/costumes can't owe you.
+that sell all your goods you order and you pay them a little.
+that will not conflict with your basic scheduled, activities, and work.
+that will not enslave you to be forcing people to buy products.
+that allow you to earn five streams of profits.
+that give you the will power to control your money.
+that allow you to determined how much you want to earn in 10 - 12days

IT IS ONLY SAIRUI / CHY MALL THAT WILL DO THIS.

Contact me lets get u started.

Call or watapp 07038437970 for more info.
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
The new retail e-Commerce

CHY Mall Enables You To:

Earn Up To $500 Monthly Without Referral.

Earn Cash Every 10 Days Without Referral.

Get FREE Products Every Ten Days.

A One-time Payment That Enables You To Earn For Life.

No Additional Payments.
No Monthly Autoship.

A Business That Is Licensed To Operate In About 80 Countries and still counting.

A Business With Real Products. Amazing Quantum Energy Products That You Cannot Find Just Anywhere.

A Business With Service Centers Across The Global Where You Can Walk In To Collect Your Products.

Amazing Incentives Like Smart Phones, Cars, houses, All Expenses Paid Int'l Trips, etc.

For more info or to get started, chat me privately on WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2347038437970&text=I'm%20interested%20in%20CHYMall

This information is paying my bills every month without stress.
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Burunduk: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lizzy85:
The new retail e-Commerce

CHY Mall Enables You To:

Earn Up To $500 Monthly Without Referral.

Earn Cash Every 10 Days Without Referral.

Get FREE Products Every Ten Days.

A One-time Payment That Enables You To Earn For Life.

No Additional Payments.
No Monthly Autoship.

A Business That Is Licensed To Operate In About 80 Countries and still counting.

A Business With Real Products. Amazing Quantum Energy Products That You Cannot Find Just Anywhere.

A Business With Service Centers Across The Global Where You Can Walk In To Collect Your Products.

Amazing Incentives Like Smart Phones, Cars, houses, All Expenses Paid Int'l Trips, etc.

For more info or to get started, chat me privately on WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2347038437970&text=I'm%20interested%20in%20CHYMall

This information is paying my bills every month without stress.

wow. i dont know about that. that's important
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Here Are 5 ways to Earn more money on chymall E-commerce business

1. Store Profit

2. Chain Store Profit

3. Direct Sharing profit

4. Service Profit

5. Chain Service Profit

If you want to knw more about the business and these earnings chat me up or call me on 07038437970
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
*With your SMARTPHONE, everyday should be your pay day�, be it Sunday, Saturday, Public holiday, weekdays etc, don't be comfortable with once a month payment called salary, compliment your salary with this stream of income called CHY MALL E-COMMERCE *

Create an earning system that pays you every week and passively through the CHY MALL

Happy Sunday CHY Billionaires
Call me up or whatsapp me on 07038437970

Am just a call away
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Read below details of this e-commerce business opportunity..�����

*sairui!*

*sairui is a unique company that offers all you’re looking for in the world of Network Marketing,ECommerce,home business,international traditional trade business in a class of the World Top 10 BEST!!!*

*LAUNCHED IN 2016 BY A CHINESE BILLIONAIRE, sairui has become ONE STOP COMPANY FOR DIRECT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MANUFACTURERS, RETAILERS & CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE*

*sairui ....is a Conglomerate,with business interest in MANUFACTURING,ECOMMERCE,Trading,NEW RETAIL Shopping& Wholesales BUSINESS �*

*sairui Deals on COMMODITIES Trades for members,returning Capital and profit every 10DAYS to members after registration.*

*sairui sells ALL KINDS OF Quantum Energy Products and more on behalf of their distributors*

*More African countries are coming on board sairui Business Opportunity across the world �*
*As a member you can have a trading store � in *sairui mall * *to upload your sairui products and it goes international* *as it is sold within 10 days in which profit and capital returns to you in Dollar, Naira & Bitcoin*

*�People all cross the world can buy your products from the *sairui * shopping platform and physical malls across Asia.*

It’s just amazing �.

*sairui BUSINESS Registration and its corresponding trading capital for All Members depends on their VIP Level*

*All this is one time payment and you will earn money to infinity*

*JOIN A SIMPLE WIN-WIN BUSINESS MODEL CALLED "NEW RETAIL".*

To win in this present age our mentality must change the way we see thing.

Uber has taken away taxi business from normal traditional concept into digital taxi business.

Jumia, Konga and Jiji are selling more than very mighty stores in Nigeria.

Alibaba is selling more than many retail store in the world.

The Shock is that they never own asset to run those people. Technology help them to use other people properties to make their money.

*NOW AM PRESENTING TO YOU A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN OWN A SHOP AND WHERE THE COMPANY HELP YOU SELL*

The company is called *sairui Group Holdings*

With the power of technology and social media.

*YOU CAN BUY A SHOP*
*YOU STOCK YOUR SHOP WITH PRODUCTS*
*THE COMPANY WILL ALSO HELP YOU SELL*
*YOU EARN YOUR RETAIL PROFITS AFTER SALES*

*THE COST OF VIP REGISTRATION ACTIVATION AND PRODUCT TRADING COST.*

VIP1. 9,500
VIP2 53,200
VIP3 106,400
VIP4 319,200
VIP5. 638,400

*Expected Monthly Passive Net Profits without recruiting any marketer:���*

VIP1.
VIP2 7,980
VIP3 15,960
VIP4 47,880
VIP5. 95,760

Expected Monthly Products. You will get 3 of the product monthly.

*This is just one profit out of 6 major profits for members*

*What are the products for trading?*

They are quantum products which comes in form of eye glasses, pendants, pants, chips, anti radiation stickers, fuel saver cards, facial treatment mask, etc.

Generally, business is very though everywhere, with power of social media, technology couple with strategic planning, E-Commerce has made this possible for us.

Partners testimonies are uncountable.

Other Benfits include

1. Chain store profit (3% one downlines)
2. Direct Sharing profit (20% one time)
3. Service Profit (12% daily)
4. Chain Service Profit (20% ,50%, 75% & 100%)

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3fqVpP4Uw

Join us today
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2020
'BASE OF PYRAMID' STRATEGY ADOPTED BY MULTINATIONALS THAT CAN ALSO HELP YOUR SMALL BUSINESS

Ever wondered why most blue chip multinationals and even large local companies are now selling their products in small sizes that is nearly affordable to all ?

In this post I will be sharing the strategy behind this which you can also adopt it to "blow" your small business.

Some years back, A Professor of Management at the Michigan University, USA named C.K Prahalad propounded a theory called "The Base of the Pyramid(B.O.P) Theory". In this theory, he proposed that those who earned less than 2.5 dollar a day were over 4.5 billion of the 7.5 billion population of the world at that time.

What this means is that the poor constitute over 80% of the world population and invariably the highest consumer base.

Consequently, organizations then realized that the only way they could capture huge shares in the markets and increase sales is to sell to the largest consumer base of the total market, which of course are those at the Base of the Pyramid -- the poor!

What did they do?

They started selling their products in smaller sizes and amount, so that those at the BOP strata( the poor) could afford them. And boom, it worked!

Haven't you notice that producers of detergents, beverages, etc now have small sizes of their products that ranges from 50-100 Naira?

A practical example is Hypo. Once they started selling their product in smaller and affordable sizes, they took over the market from JIK - whom refused to follow suit.

Same with "I-pass-my-neighbor" generator. They are everywhere compared to the dieseled generator.

To make astronomical sales in your business: "Produce what the poor can afford to eat"

It is on the above mantra that most banks are now delving into retail banking. They simply get funds from the poor- who prefers to save than to invest- and give to the rich at a high interest rate. And boom they make money!

One huge advantage of targeting the poor is that they are heavy consumers. Example the poor gives birth to more children, they eat more, even when the poor wants to use a toothpaste he drags the paste from the beginning to the end of the tooth brush � while the rich man puts a little at the middle of the brush.

There is popular a SME Accountant in Nigeria who has perfected this strategy so much that she records high turnover for her E-Products.

I also know of a fashion designer on Instagram that makes simple designs and sell each one for a flat rate of 1,000 naira. Chai, the number of orders she gets is mind-blogging

The examples are endless!

Let me finally reiterate the advise I give to most of my clients I help prepare a Business Plan:

You want to take over your market? produce what consumers at the Base of the Pyramid can afford!
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
*SUMMARISED PRESENTATION ABOUT CHY MALL (Sairui) E-COMMERCE BUSINESS*

��������������������

*CHY MALL E-COMMERCE AND NEW RETAIL*

*The name of the business is CHY Mall*

It's a mega online shopping mall like kikuu, Alibaba, Jumia and the rest....

� *CHY MALL or CHY E-COMMERCE is an E-Commerce business (online mall) that runs on a trading system called "NEW RETAIL"*

CHYmall operates a new concept of trading called *New Retail e- commerce*

✊ *Please note* , *that you are not selling anything, you buy products and company sells for you on little commission and your profit drop together with your capital after 10-12days in which you can now trade again and both your profit and capital drops back after 10-12day and it goes on like that...*

✊ *On each of your trade, the company gives you a product depending on the package you register.*

✊The free products are for you to use and if you are a good marketer, you can also sell to make more money

*Note* Also that the *payment is one time* payment, and the *trading capital is refundable*

In this business:-�����

�You don't need to invite anyone before you start making money every 10-12 days.
�You are not under any pressure to sell any market as the company sell for you
� No monthly autoship
�The company also gives you Free gift on any product you trade on for every 10-12 days

�����
*WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN CHY*

With CHY MALL,
�You spend less than 5 minutes in every trade, it's so simple

�You make profits every 10-12 days

�You are your own boss, you control your business as a partner.

�You can withdraw your *Trading Capital*�

�You can withdraw profit through *MTN Mobile Money, Bank, or Bitcoin*�

�No skill required

�You will get free CHY products to use every time you trade

�You can make more income when you sponsor people to partner with CHY, this is 100% optional.

*SUMMARY OF ALL THE VARIOUS PACKAGES AND THEIR EARNING (PROFITS)*
���

*VIP 2 Total Pack cost: $280 (N53,200)*
Every 10 -12days profit= $7 (N2660)
Every Month profit= $21 (N7980)
Plus product:..$50..(N19,000)
Products are quantum beauty spray bottle and quantum wedding ring

*VIP 3 Total Pack cost: $280 (N106,400)*
Every 10-12 days profit= $14 (N5320)
Every Month profit= $42 (N15,960)
Plus product:..$100.(N38,000)
Products are eyes glasses, Fuel saver, compression mask and phone massager

*VIP 4 Total Pack cost: $840* (N319,200)
Every 10 days profit= $42 (N15,960)
Every Month profit= $127 (N48,360)
Plus product:..$300.(N114000)
Products are moxibust, underwear and quantum energy pendant and chain and bracelet

*VIP 5 Total Pack cost: $1680* (N638,400)
Every 10 -12 days profit= $84 (N31,920)
Every Month profit= $252 (N95,760)
Plus product:..$600..(N228,000)
Products are led beauty mask, Foot Massager, Quantum Watch

*VIP 6* has just been activated now.
Total amount : *$3,360* N1,276,800.
Breakdown
Trading : *$2,160* N820,800.
Profit in 10days : *$168* N63,840
Profit in 1month : *$504* N191,520.
*VIP 6 Quantum Product is coming out soon*

��� *Please Note*

� *CHY is not an investment scheme.*

� *CHY is not a bank.*

� *We're an e-Commerce company trading in the e-commerce.*

�We run a buying and selling concept via a revolutionary ideology called NEW RETAIL.

�You must buy before company helps you to sell what you bought (physical products).

�If you don't buy, you will make no profit and company won't sell for you. Very simple!

�We deal on physical products you can see, touch and use for numerous health benefits.

�Aside trading, (money-making), CHY's main value is touching lives via modern health technologies.

�We're not a money-mongering company. Healthy lives first before money.

� *This is why company supplies you with health products every month For free without paying a dime. They're for you and your loved ones. Use them, gift others or feel free to resell.*

A new & upgraded business that's using the same Cloud Computing system as *Alibaba* i.e *AliBaba Cloud* which has been operating globally since 2004 is here for a lifetime to colour your life financially....
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2020
*GET TO UNDERSTAND THIS*

CHYMALL business is just like having your own shop and selling your goods in it.
But in CHYMALL we do everything online

So we do buy and sell business in CHYMALL but not an investment scheme.

*NOW LET'S LOOK AT THIS REAL LIFE SITUATION*

✅I have decided to open a shop.

✅The first thing I need is a shop (empty one)

✅This�alone cannot earn me money, so I need to stock the shop with products or goods

✅Depending on the size of the shop, I used $1000 to buy products and put in there and allow Chymall E-COMMERCE sell them for me within 12 days period.

✅At the end of a period (say 10-12days) all my goods were bought and therefore I get my trading capital ($1000) + a profit (say $50).

✅At the end of the 10-12days, I would have gotten $1050.

✅ I can decide to use the $1000 to stock my shop again and keep the $50 as my profit.

✅Or, I can decide to stop trading and keep the $1050.

*THIS� IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEW RETAIL CONCEPT OF CHY MALL*
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Some people are still analysing the business or maybe waiting to here the biz done crash,then they will say na scam.
But the Goodnews is that chymall is standing strong and expanding to other countries of the world.
Chymall rocks big time.
Keep analysing while i keep earning
To join call or whatsapp 07038437970
Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chymall is real and is here to stay.call or whatsapp me on 07038437970 for registration and more infor.

Re: Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life by Lizzy85(f): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am a networker, I have seen lots of network business BUT CHYMALL pass all of them. CHYMALL is an e-commerce business. THINK of it, for you to own a shop in a traditional business world, you rent the shop, pay for electricity and other bills, most time you don't even make profit in the first month. THINK of this, you left some money either in fixed deposit or your savings account, how much exactly do you make in a month?. Do you know during lock down, while others were complaining, blaming government, others were busy earning profit every 10-12 days? CHYMALL is putting smiles on so many faces including me..... Join you and thank me with a bottle of malt. In CHYMALL you are free to withdraw your trading capital at the end of each trade in 10 days. in CHYMALL, time na Money oooooo.USE THIS NIGHT AND THINK, PRAY ABOUT IT TOMORROW AND SAY YES TO CHYMALL BY MONDAY. GOOD NIGHT
Call or whatsapp me lets lets get u started 07038437970

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waste Plastic Recycling Pellet Machine / Affiliates Tutorial:how To Really Make $200(dollars) In A Day... / Profound Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.