Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi (40104 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by hmohammed(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
cpu2006:
You are grateful to Amachi? Your number one enemy! Then, your are far better than Buhari.
God bless you sir

Idiots like you are the ones that stir hatred but in fact, both parties are cool with eachother
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by akdjr(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
He couldn't have done otherwise. When Buhari came to power, he said no new project should be started but all existing project should be continue and completed. If this is what the past administration follows, I bet u by now Nigeria would have been better off in terms of infrastructural development but our indifference has not make us to appreciate or see developments coming from any adminstration we hold something against. If Buhari had chosen to abandon the rail project which was long initiated and abandoned by past adminstration.
englishmart:
Buhari should be the one grateful to you for cowardly giving up power to him like a scared little boy. See what that has gotten us into. Jonathan was corrupt, but his corruption is less than 1/10th of Buhari's

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by ensamy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anumanu shocked cool shocked cool cool shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by supereagle(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Funds that goes to the Niger Delta in the last 19 years:
1. Normal Allocation
2. 13% Derivation
3. NDDC
4. Ministry of Niger Delta
5. Amnesty Office
The Audit is just for the 16 trillion of the NDDC and yet the road to Otuoke is undone and Oloibiri has no Hospital.

........ Olusoga Owoeye
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by wirinet(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2020
supereagle:
Funds that goes to the Niger Delta in the last 19 years:
1. Normal Allocation
2. 13% Derivation
3. NDDC
4. Ministry of Niger Delta
5. Amnesty Office
The Audit is just for the 16 trillion of the NDDC and yet the road to Otuoke is undone and Oloibiri has no Hospital.

........ Olusoga Owoeye

Bayelsa state that has collected close to N1.5 trillion from the federation account within the last 10 years for a population of less than 2 million (roughly about the population of Amuwo Odofin in Lagos) has no roads, schools, hospitals, water, etc. The state government even still owes worker's salary for months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.