Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK (2198 Views)

Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) / Mahdi Gusau Has Been Impeached As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by NafeesaAA(f): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2020
He Insulted Our Northern Ancestors,Our Northern Parents,Brothers,Sisters And Also Insulted Us But SHIKAFI Emirate Has Been Conferred Him With Traditional Tittle Of Sadauki Shinkafi....What a Nosense!!

Femi Fani-Kayode, has been conferred the traditional title of "Sadaukin Shinkafi" by the Shinkafi Emirate Council of Zamfara state. The Emir said this honour was because of FFK's "support and contributions to the development of the Emirate"

I don't want to sound like I am doing bad belle for the former Minister, but Wallahi, I am genuinely interested in knowing what these contributions are.

Zamfarawa, mutanen Shinkafi, haka soyayya ke tsakaninku da FFK ?

I know I am right to be this shocked. Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by athaboi(f): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Una no even happy say em traveled all the way from Lagos to zamfara to collect sadaukin abi wetting una call...is it not a relief from bandit attacks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by NafeesaAA(f): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
In Shinkafi, our cultural memory was mutilated. In Shinkafi, dignity and gravitas died. In Shinkafi, Danfodio was disrespected. In Shinkafi, our history was desecrated. The masses of Shinkafi were insulted. The elders of Shinkafi were dishonored. The youth of Shinkafi were trampled on.

In Zamfara, Daular Usmaniyya was spit on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by allen113: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2020
African man and title are like 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by Redoil: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2020
buhari given bandit cart blanch should also be celebrated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by NafeesaAA(f): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2020
athaboi:
Una no even happy say em traveled all the way from Lagos to zamfara to collect sadaukin abi wetting una call...is it not a relief from bandit attacks

"The son of futa djallon" on my mind. What a shame, same person insulting Usman Danfodio was conferred with a title in an Emirate originated from same Danfodio. Very sad

4 Likes

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by Maxymilliano(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Where is the outrage and who are the complainants ?
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2020
With money,our mostly useless traditional rulers will lick your feets if ordered ti
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2020
NafeesaAA:

"The son of futa djallon" on my mind. What a shame, same person insulting Usman Danfodio was conferred with a title in an Emirate originated from same Danfodio. Very sad
you want to kill yourself over an irrelevant title

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by PIMPAR: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by achierosion(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Let them start killing Southerners because one useless title was conferred to FFK as if that will put Maggi in their hydraulic soup.

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by nairalandankrah: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Outrage in your brain
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by Arrewa: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2020
His friend Governor matawale made that possible!!

Saduakin shinkafi grin grin
Politics is indeed a game of interest!!

Your greatest enemy can be your friend within a blink o an eye

The emirate have been receiving condemnination in every part of Arewa since yesterday for this shameful act.

But they made it clear that FFK has been spending millions of naira in helping the less privileged that were affected by bandits along side other philanthropists.

So FFK has been codedly supporting and helping the less privileged somewhere in Fulani Emirate

So FFK has been spending millions of naira somewhere in Arewa while deceiving his gullible ipob followers on Twitter that he hate the north with passion grin

Fear politicians!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by Susu888(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2020
athaboi:

Fvck him nd his travelling...a two faced anti islam nd anti fulani hypocrite! Northeners r indeed very stupid nd don't know wht they r doing. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by qwertyboss(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
NafeesaAA:
He Insulted Our Northern Ancestors,Our Northern Parents,Brothers,Sisters And Also Insulted Us But SHIKAFI Emirate Has Been Conferred Him With Traditional Tittle Of Sadauki Shinkafi....What a Nosense!!

Femi Fani-Kayode, has been conferred the traditional title of "Sadaukin Shinkafi" by the Shinkafi Emirate Council of Zamfara state. The Emir said this honour was because of FFK's "support and contributions to the development of the Emirate"

I don't want to sound like I am doing bad belle for the former Minister, but Wallahi, I am genuinely interested in knowing what these contributions are.

Haba malam!
It seems like you are not aware that traditional titles are now for sale in the north. Or in the whole Nigeria as a matter of fact.
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by anibi9674: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2020
They should be happy that he accepted it
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by gambia(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Of what importance is the title? undecided
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by delpee(f): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2020
What value does the title add to people's lives?
There's no point worrying over issues like this.
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol. Either someone has been paid a lot of money, or someone wants a huge favour.

FFK, Basketmouth FC
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2020
NafeesaAA:
In Shinkafi, our cultural memory was mutilated. In Shinkafi, dignity and gravitas died. In Shinkafi, Danfodio was disrespected. In Shinkafi, our history was desecrated. The masses of Shinkafi were insulted. The elders of Shinkafi were dishonored. The youth of Shinkafi were trampled on.

In Zamfara, Daular Usmaniyya was spit on.
Wow....I Love the Prose..!!

Very Poetic and I can't but agree with you in all of these well deserved citation on my FFK (Sadaukin Shinkafi) that the future is here when we shall poke our fingers on the eyes of Fulani oppressors and still be honoured by the Fulanis.....!!

It's likely my turn next......!!
Don't mind Sadauna of Birnin Kebbi..
Imagine ZKOSOSO (Sadauna of Birnin Kebbi) Hahahahhah!

1 Like

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by ProfAmaben(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2020
NafeesaAA:

Was Danfodio a good person?

A man that rapes women and beheads people for rejecting Islam?

He deserves insults and more
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by Lazycyndy(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2020
So hausa people too dey share chieftaincy title anyhow.
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by ODI444(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
NafeesaAA:

North is children of hate. The hate Yorubas but hide it. They are burning their bridges despite the fact that FFK would have used his sophisticated contact to bring development to north.
Because of this, how can north produce president? They’re hating on other Nigerians.

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by dayskid: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2020
FFK the new fulani slave in town.

1 Like

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by abduljabbar4(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2020
The person that gave him that title is not worth being a leader. A monkey that has gone as far as insulting Ahmadu Bello is now a title holder!

They should kick him out Asap and install someone whom is actually sane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Dude is half fulani.
Kikiki
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by IamWonderful: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Ooooooooh
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by omenka(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Shebi this is the same ffk that has been pushing Igbos into hating the North and nearly everyone else. Here is is hobnobing with the same *futa jalon* descendants.

This is the reason we keep telling our brothers from the East- stop allowing people like Reno and ffk use you to fight their political battles.
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by Saao(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2020
abduljabbar4:
The person that gave him that title is not worth being a leader. A monkey that has gone as far as insulting Ahmadu Bello is now a title holder!

what's the benefit of the title? Can you please educate me?
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Was Ahmadu Bello a nice guy to Southerners...??
Danfodio
Ahmadu Bello
Abacha
Murtala Mohammed
Buhari
Are all disaster to National Politics
Re: Outrage In The North As Zamfara Confer Traditional Title To FFK by ThatFairGuy1: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm bemused.
Meanwhile, Should we also expect a chieftaincy title presented to Kanu by some disgruntled element in Yorubaland smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Statement Made By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is The Truth / Moment Omoyele Sowore Was Pushed Out Of An #endsars Protest / Nigeria Might Break Up After 2023 — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.