Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (40050 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / 10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by membranus: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Kholar211:
what about our phones and laptops too?

Your phones and laptops?

Ask and you will receive.

Visit the nearest EFCC office to recover same.

Thank you sir.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by edogu(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2020
In this state, Nigeria is like an HIV disease. It can be managed but cannot be cured!
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Everything in Nigeria is stained by corruption. Even the institution that suppose to fight corruption is supper corrupt. Nigeria has no direction. Only God that would help Nigeria
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by AngelicBeing: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Abacha I want to personally apologize on behalf of Nigerians for demonizing you.
This is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.
They have buried the zoo.
Gbam, watch as zombies and patriotic citizens will come after your head for saying the truth, and that has been my messages on this forum in the past and they called me names

The country called Nigeria is a plague and a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, what a shame, and people are busy celebrating PDP and APC led federal criminals, The pictures below is for Buhari and his gangstas sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Sunnyja: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2020
degamonn:
Assuming that explanations is accepted, no case was made by him on interests accrued from the recovered funds.isn't it?
I thought the AFG agreed that no interest ever accrued to the recovered loots as it wasn't deposited in an interest yielding accounts. According to him, all government money must go through the TSA, except the TSA is now an interest yielding account.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Sunnyja: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
wink2015:
For anti corruption drive to succeed in Nigeria, the fight against corruption and other social vices must be built as an INSTITUTIONS not as a personal character thing of single man e.g Buhari or Magu.

We must create anti corruption war in school curriculum.

Let the students and pupils at the university, polytechnic, colleges of education, secondary school, primary school learn it as a course or subjects in their schools.

THAT IS HOW IT WORKS IN THE WESTERN COUNTRIES, UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPEAN UNION, JAPAN ETC

They built it as an institution rather than pick a socalled saint from Borno state or Katsina state to head the body.

The impeccable character thing is still relevant with regards to who man the agency but the building of the war against corruption must be institutionalised for Nigeria to reap the long term benefits.

My brother there is no anti corruption fight anywhere. What Magu was doing was simply to recover perceived looted funds and property. A serious nation fighting corruption will sentence Magu to death with these trash of defense he is proudly displaying.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by FLOTAN(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Is Magu trying to implicate the Presidency and other Ministries? I hope he has all the approval documents to back up his claims.

Each asset must be fully accounted for to prove his innocence. It must also be established that he followed the due process in the disposal of the recovered assets. What about the recovered local and foreign currencies?

*** Our season promo is still on. Don’t miss out due to indecision or procrastination. Act now! Check our profile for more offers.

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Enyimbamercedes: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2020
In summary,

Forfeited property were distributed to Ministers and Head of Agencies

Stinking government
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by bejeria101(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Let any tout mention intergrity near this inept clueless dullard government again.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by seanjy4konji: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2020
May God save this bastards
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by juniorstar(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
its high time these govt officials start going to the shrine to take oath of office.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Redoil:
clap for ya self

The suspended acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, says some of the vehicles recovered by the EFCC were auctioned to the Presidential Villa, the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development as well as the Federal Inland Revenue Services and other agencies.

i swear these cars are in people private car garages already converted to private use. what kind of country is Nigeria .

A country that give birth to new evil on daily
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by jabolo(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2020
I despair at the lack of comprehension displayed by people on this thread. The headline was carefully designed to attract the responses displayed so far but none read the actual report. What is wrong with ...

a) Approval to sell vehicles to Government Agencies, not persons (including agencies working in the difficult area of disaster response)?
b) Vehicles valued by a legitimate authority?
c) Payments to be deducted from the Agencies' accounts as payments?

Apparently, the system failed at (c) because of typical Government inefficiencies as we all can witness but the the vehicles are still being used in Government circles, saving us money.

I don't see how else this could have been done except some persons here are at pains from missing out on a public vehicle auction. If all the above steps are documented, then we should not be so cynical.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by ensamy(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria has never seen the level of corruption as it is in this APC government. ......... PDP was far better with corruption but Nigeria economy was growing and Naira gaining value at that time. Now see ......
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Chinny024(f): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Recovered loot auctioned to who and who?
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by onyxo76(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Recovered vehicles from the street yahoo boys only to 'auction' it to the federal Yahoo boys.
i just tire for everything....and then another higher yahoo boys go collect the vehicles. ole ni gbogbo yin
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by onyxo76(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2020
in summary and conclusion, ole ni gbogbo yin.

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
They are killing the country's economy and claiming to be fighting corruption.

Illiterate odes.

They see a clean guy and if he doesn't settle, they confiscate his car. Raise the settlement fee, If he still refuses to settle like N300k, it becomes FG property.

Continue. There is time for every.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kingluqman:
How much you auctioned to your own pocket my friend? grin

Exactly, he said some were auctioned to government.

Where are the rest ?

1 Like

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by obama30: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=91972483]

https://punchng.com/recovered-vehicles-auctioned-to-presidential-villa-ministries-magu/[/quote

You allocated a house at western region to North East development commission abi is there any forfeited property at North, i thought no corrupt person from north only the south, El-tufai must here this.

his account is too wrong and only show escaping way for the Magu, but he thought he is among smart Nigeria. as big thief as he is, he don't know how to cover up.

Imagine some property that court haven't decide if to forfeit or not has already rented out, why can't you allow the property owner to have his property until court decision.

really Magu is a foolish big thief
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Are you afraid to mention the names. Say it, recovered vehicles auctioned to Buhari families and friends, Osibanjo families and friends, Abah Kyari and Co.
Period.
The Aso Rock dwellers have name.

One good way they are impoverishing this country.

Claiming to fight corruption.

Using the tool of government to steal from masses to enrich themselves.

Allocation is not enough for them again.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Gbogbowa: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ipromote:
Na wa. This same Ministry of Humanitarian affairs that shared Npower slots to senators and reps members...

How can such a ministry be so frantically corrupt?

Need more sales? Try Social media marketing to reach more customers. See my signature below
pls show me how to see your signature thanks
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Abacha I want to personally apologize on behalf of Nigerians for demonizing you.
This is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.
They have buried the zoo.
That is why Buhari said Abacha did not steal cuz he knows that what is coming in this his government is much more greater than what Abacha stole. This people are stealing with confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by ikrumalemonday(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Somebody should tell Magu to off his mic
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
jabolo:
I despair at the lack of comprehension displayed by people on this thread. The headline was carefully designed to attract the responses displayed so far but none read the actual report. What is wrong with ...

a) Approval to sell vehicles to Government Agencies, not persons (including agencies working in the difficult area of disaster response)?
b) Vehicles valued by a legitimate authority?
c) Payments to be deducted from the Agencies' accounts as payments?

Apparently, the system failed at (c) because of typical Government inefficiencies as we all can witness but the the vehicles are still being used in Government circles, saving us money.

I don't see how else this could have been done except some persons here are at pains from missing out on a public vehicle auction. If all the above steps are documented, then we should not be so cynical.
You are wasting your time with these people.

Wailers would always wail.

My principle is to let them wail.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by chachanga: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ipromote:
Na wa. This same Ministry of Humanitarian affairs that shared Npower slots to senators and reps members...

How can such a ministry be so frantically corrupt?

Need more sales? Try Social media marketing to reach more customers. See my signature below

Let's ask the Hoelosho Hajia heading the place. Buhari claims to be a saint but keeps giving birth to demons, what a holy sinner. tongue
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Mycommand: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Honcho1: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Design your logo for 2k. Call or Whatsapp me on +2347030849074. Reliable and Trustworthy
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Omoejigbahe(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
This buhari and his lieutenants will have to create their own hell fire.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by Jostoman: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Redoil:
clap for ya self
this government will never allow magu to go and defend himself in court because he is going to exposed all of them.
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by omoakin22: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria can't breath again
Re: Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries by kareemkamil(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Auction's by who's order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Serious Fighting In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.