Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,508 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore (43831 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About The Tecno Spark 10c? / Nobody's Talking About VIVO PHONES On Nairaland. Why?? / Why Nobody Is Talking About Lenovo K5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by CandidNotes: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Adewale1603:
Choice of Tablets and markets are decreasing by the day, since the transition of smartphones called phamblets, a coin word between phone and tablets. people prefer the medium 5.5inches, 6 inches screen size to larger tablets.

Phablets* not phamblets

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by philiancoop(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Same reason people don't talk about iPods anymore... it's going extinct... only good for kids drawing
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by biggy26: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
festwiz:
iPads are the pinnacle of tablets and it's really hard to recommend one outside them. However Kindles are good for media content and ebooks and Samsung Galaxy tabs are morbidly overpriced..

Essentially I believe a choice of a tablet is between iPads and Kindles. I think most people don't use tablets because a majority of persons have a smartphone and a laptop and the go-between (tablets) seem out of place.
It all depends on what you do. My tablet is my most used work tool, then my Lappy. My phone is for other things.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by biggy26: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Fokosobo:

you are wrong. they have bigger screens and higher pixels which consumes more power. A 7000mah battery on a Tab may not last as long as a 4000mah battery on a smartphone.
Guy, again, I only buy tabs o, I really wonder what you are talking about. All the tabs I have used have longer lasting batteries, so I think that's basically your opinion or experience.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by biggy26: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2020
jasent:
you lie.you clearly have never used one before.
Don't mind them. People are just talking.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Boschh(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2020
biggy26:

How much?
45k.
Slightly Negotiable.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Boschh(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Loveknitting:

How much?
45k.
Slightly Negotiable.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by biggy26: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2020
yourgistpartner:
the only issue I have with tablet is the camera, they ain't got dope cameras both front and back..... I enjoyed reading with the tab back in school.

I only use my system when I want to do any Corel or photoshop work, those sars guys ain't helping matters too. once they sight lappy, you be automatic yahoo boy

let them upgrade the camera and I'll go for it over and over again
100% bro!
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by biggy26: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2020
Boschh:
45k. Slightly Negotiable.
How old, pics, what are the issues, Android version?
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by jaeyking(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Fokosobo:

you are wrong. they have bigger screens and higher pixels which consumes more power. A 7000mah battery on a Tab may not last as long as a 4000mah battery on a smartphone.

I agree with what you just said. Had a tablet like that. Was 10000mah battery but it felt like 4000mah on smartphone
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Penboy: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Boschh:

45k.
Slightly Negotiable..

Location?
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Boschh(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Penboy:

Location?
Awka.
Anambra State.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Boschh(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2020
biggy26:

How old, pics, what are the issues, Android version?
6 months old.
No issues whatsoever.
Android version 8.1.
4G enabled.
Single Sim.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by umarshehu58(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2020
I have clean like new Apple ipad mini 2 wifi+4g

Whatsapp 0 7 0 33 1 0 73 92
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by hardbody: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2020
shagamite:

Boss pls is there any placements in your company? I'm available

Bros, three (3) things:

1. Recruitment is almost always ongoing for identified gaps:

2. Your availability while noted, is very widely stated and generic without streamlining of area of interest to enable one determine how that ties in with available space(s) - if any (I also do not expect that conversation to happen here)

3. I will suggest you send a mail and we can take this convo offline.

Cheers Bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Boschh(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2020
integrity16:
How much?

45k.
Slightly Negotiable.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by hardbody: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Eulalia:
Too bulky. People are going for portability these days.

I see people carrying it especially making calls with,placing it on their ear as not so cool.

Again, theres really not much you do with them as they dont have a USB port (I stand to be corrected here though). The other day, i tried to use a friend's to transfer a document only to discover no USB port to insert my flash. Dunno if any tabs have them though. So... Its just a bulky crap. Mostly it toddlers that use it to play games these days tongue

At the bolded, you sha get small bad mouth grin grin
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Sunsets: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Phones grew bigger in size and functionality. Apple saw it coming that was why they refused to include a sophisticated camera software in their iPad. Once you narrow the gap between the iPhone and the iPad there won't be any market for the iPad. So, phones grew bigger.
GreaterFuture1:
I don't see or hear People talk about Tablets anymore. Both Online, Nairaland included and Offline.
What's up?
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Alfred2000: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
yourgistpartner:
the only issue I have with tablet is the camera, they ain't got dope cameras both front and back..... I enjoyed reading with the tab back in school.

I only use my system when I want to do any Corel or photoshop work, those sars guys ain't helping matters too. once they sight lappy, you be automatic yahoo boy

let them upgrade the camera and I'll go for it over and over again
Get a huawei media pad M5 or M6. Their cameras are both out of the world. They come with good graphics
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2020
hardbody:

At the bolded, you sha get small bad mouth grin grin

Lol... grin its true na.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Prymestrr(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2020
Purplekush:
they're still very much being sold. it's like a mini-computer. Both Amazon and the rest

and I also sell Kids Educational Tablets and kids just love it

7 inch screen
1 Gig RAM
8 Gig Internal Memory
No SIM card, Internet enabled too
Bluetooth enabled

Free delivery to Lagos only..
contact ===> 0803 738 6695
How much are you selling for and can you post some life pictures samples here?
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by shagamite: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2020
hardbody:

Bros, three (3) things:

1. Recruitment is almost always ongoing for identified gaps:

2. Your availability while noted, is very widely stated and generic without streamlining of area of interest to enable one determine how that ties in with available space(s) - if any (I also do not expect that conversation to happen here)

3. I will suggest you send a mail and we can take this convo offline.

Cheers Bro
I appreciate you as you acknowledge the quote. I'll very much like the convo off here too,i sent a mail with but I don't know if it reaches you yet, you can pls mail me so I'll be sure. Thanks
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by PrettyMuchNoOne: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
sacajawea:

How are Ipads the Pinnacle my brother? Are there no other brands that perform as good or even better than Ipads, at a cheaper price even?
I agree that they are better for media, entertainment, Reading etc.

They can run almost anything the average user needs - Photoshop, Word etc.
Honestly, apart from iPads and Kindles, there isn’t really a major player in the market.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by Lokoyen(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Purplekush:
they're still very much being sold. it's like a mini-computer. Both Amazon and the rest

and I also sell Kids Educational Tablets and kids just love it

7 inch screen
1 Gig RAM
8 Gig Internal Memory
No SIM card, Internet enabled too
Bluetooth enabled

Free delivery to Lagos only..
contact ===> 0803 738 6695

How much?
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by biggy26: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Boschh:

6 months old.
No issues whatsoever.
Android version 8.1.
4G enabled.
Single Sim.
Okay boss, but you skipped the pix part. Also, did you buy it brand new? I'm in lag.
Re: I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore by iqiq: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
They are still useful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ / Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.