Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? (3686 Views)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
If I decide to donate my semen (sperm) to a married woman who hasn't given birth for 5years in her marriage instead of engaging in fornication with her as she suggested, is it a sin?

Please I need answers

2 Likes

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Dobson43: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
If I decide to donate my semen (sperm) to a married woman who hasn't given birth for 5years in her marriage instead of engaging in fornication with her as she suggested, is it a sin?

Please I need answers

This is complicated.

How did you arrive at this level with the lady. Is the husband man aware of this transaction because it seems it's a vote of no confidence in his ability to procreate. Madam don give up on him matter. With advancement of technology, and DNA test, how would you explain yourself if she get pregnant with your sperm without you having struck the puna?

Let them sort themselves out, they are adults.

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Ningen(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Donating blood should also be a sin then. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Amb1045(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2020
it should be an open discussion between you, the husband and wife. No go put yourself for wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by GOFRONT(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Bros abeg use one stone kill two birds...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by xteve(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Please I need answers

No bang person wife.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Dogalmighty17: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2020
This "donation" what instrument do you plan to use for it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Authoreety: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Dogalmighty17:

I guess he's goin to vomit it from his mouth.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2020
I prefer donation of semen doctors knows how to handle it..." Artificial insemination" but make sure both parties consent to it...
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by achierosion(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2020
How will you donate the sperm into her womb and I don't know what to say again...
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Exmilitant(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Please I need answers
Why not use wrong or right instead of 'sin'? Or is the question for religious fanatics?

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by zedegit: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Amb1045:
it should be an open discussion between you, the husband and wife. No go put yourself for wahala

This shouldn't arise because this road doesn't end well in the future.

They usually go to a hospital and get that of a total stranger or better do artificial insemination where man and wife's seeds are taken and brought together.

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by kiddkash(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Please I need answers
why waste so much money going to IVF clinics when you can just do it old school
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Haywhymido(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
issokay
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by freshkpomo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Don't do it, they should get a total stranger cos years to come you will feel the urge to get your child back and that may hurt them.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Baba go the easy way, no go waste money for ivf

but na express u dey go o
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Bros abeg use one stone kill two birds...
Too much sense no go kill you. gringringrin
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by PureGoldh(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
This question get as e be .....local man is konfuzed
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by HomerTimpson: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Please I need answers
. Mr cheerful giver undecided,since you talking abt SIN,i hope you know the only way GOD expects your semen to fertilize in a woman's womb is through MARRIAGE Thou i know you have made up your mind to fornicate,you just want to make a thread out of it

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by AfroKnight: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dogalmighty17:

Important question cheesy

Egungun be kiavu na express you dey go.

1 Like

Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by 2cul2care: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is a though 1, I guess it will be okay, if her husband is on board with the idea
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Jack005(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na everything una dey come nairaland come share? Nawaoh.
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by JoeRrey(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hi fellas..... I bring to u the best WhatsApp tv in town....get all leaks, cheat, hacked Netflix and other apps, adult content etc....just click the link https:///message/VCLVPHTFAUMEJ1
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
For those of you who contributed something meaningful, thanks. This question was born out of pure imagination. I don't have any intention to sleep with any married woman.
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
. Mr cheerful giver undecided,since you talking abt SIN,i hope you know the only way GOD expects your semen to fertilize in a woman's womb is through MARRIAGE Thou i know you have made up your mind to fornicate,you just want to make a thread out of it
The only way? Is that what God told you or what you imagined all by your own self? Stop inventing SINS on behalf of God. undecided
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by NobleDeSage001: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Have you considered the fact that in years to come, you will still see your seed in another man's house?
Whatever decision you have arrived at with the woman and her husband is not privy to it, run. Run away and never go back.
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by HomerTimpson: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The only way? Is that what God told you or what you imagined all by your own self? Stop inventing SINS on behalf of God. undecided
. Ok,so are you saying you are not better than the animals ? undecided besides read that comment again sire
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by HomerTimpson: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
For those of you who contributed something meaningful, thanks. This question was born out of pure imagination. I don't have any intention to sleep with any married woman.
undecided _ undecided
Re: Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
. Ok,so are you saying you are not better than the animals ? undecided besides read that comment again sire
Better than animals in what sense? You invented a SIN claiming the only way God expects one to fertilize a woman is through marriage. Where in the world is that told you in the Bible?

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh - A Pagan Name? / Spiritual "Pressing Down", Is It Real Or Is It Just Me?:-\ / Clarification On The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.