Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,047 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) (51125 Views)

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2020
sharone21:

She has a child for him(Problem with being a baby mama),..... not immediately easy to remarry with a child...... No money to team mate?.. ...Anyway, God bless Rangers club.
What did you mean? Are his teammates dead too?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Lesson: Belong to a circle that will stand by your family even when you are no more. Weldone Rangers.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by AdaoraNK(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Rangers well done.

May this goodwill from the club not lead to division in the family in Jesus name. Amen

Amen.

They will definitely fiight over it. If he was duly married to his girlfriend, my thought is that the whole money should have been given the her and the child.
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by ifeanyija(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2020
playapayaski:
Which girlfriend? What was her contribution, I bet she's already sitting on another ... Right this moment
Mtcheww
taking care of the child alone is not easy

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fragility6:
The girlfriend chilling in one spot knowing anoda nigga go don dey maintain d engine
Bros life is for the living o, na so e suppose be

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is good. But hope they gave the gf her 2mil by themselves cos that part of d country that i know, d family of a deceased man will strip a wife of everything just to have it all to themselves talkless of one girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
the family should not give the girlfriend anything,I hate nonsense angry
What if she is the mother of his daughter ?
Think before saying anything ??

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by Openbusiness4: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is exactly what the FG should be doing for Police and the Army who lay down their lives protecting this country. If they were doing this, the officers would be motivated to serve their country with passion and integrity. Bribery and corruption will reduce to minimum because they know if anything bad happens to them, their family and children will be well compensated. They will work the way they should work and bad eggs will reduce. But NO, the govt will never copy something good like this sad

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by bcashy: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
obonujoker:

Dem go fight scatter... Money na Spirit grin

grin grin grin grin

Exactly my thought!
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
freshkpomo:
I love this team... Let these teams start selling jerseys, we will love to rock them

Together we can make Nigeria better

NYM

God bless Nigeria

I ve been looking for where to buy FC ifeanyi ubah Jersey , I have friend playing for the team still , it's very difficult to get
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
tomju:

It's not an appropriate time to write things like this. Sometimes we should think if we were the ones affected, how would you feel reading such a comment?. Think bro, that's why you've got a brain.
please I support what d guy said,most Naija ladies are heartless, if I tell u what my girlfriend made me pass through
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by jagorinho: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
playapayaski:
Which girlfriend? What was her contribution, I bet she's already sitting on another d..k Right this moment
Mtcheww except she's the mother of that child..
Sitting on another d.ck is no big deal, everyone would move on on the long run, but when the deceased was alive the girl was extraordinary for her to be seen among the list of beneficiaries ........Really nice gesture from the club.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by koning: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
freshkpomo:
I love this team... Let these teams start selling jerseys, we will love to rock them

NYM

God bless Nigeria

Would sell like hot cake. Both in Nigeria and abroad. I don't know why they don't do much merchandising. That Red and White combination is dope.
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by Dpharisee: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

This is incredible from a Nigerian Club!

Not 2 million... 20! shocked

Rangers Amaka!

Even GF sef collect 2 million...

Those coloured roof people will still say Igbos hate themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Girlfriend got 2million

She must be the best girlfriend alive.

If she is the mother of his daughter, why refer to her as "his girlfriend" instead of his daughter's mama
Now I de reason well. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by Dpharisee: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
petitejolie:
This is good. But hope they gave the gf her 2mil by themselves cos that part of d country that i know, d family of a deceased man will strip a wife of everything just to have it all to themselves talkless of one girlfriend.

It's public news and moreover she is the mother of their grandchild

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by baratech: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good development
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Why are some idiots attacking the girlfrriend? i don't get it, is this how low you guys think of your women, girfriends, sisters and mothers? what an ignorant mindset. i feel sorry for you idiots.

the girl had a child for him that entitled her to the money.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by naijadefender: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
On what basis is the girl friend gifted N2million, well except she is the mother of the child.
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
The sharing formula balance...

No Ojoro...

grin grin grin

IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

This is incredible from a Nigerian Club!

Not 2 million... 20! shocked

Rangers Amaka!

Even GF sef collect 2 million...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by amah4game: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
They did well in good faith.
Best would have been...
13m for his Daughter,
5m for his immediate family,
2m for his girl.

He passed away as an adult who would have done everything in his power to give his children the best...

Anyway he has finished his journey and may he continue to rest in peace.
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
majamajic:

I ve been looking for where to buy FC ifeanyi ubah Jersey , I have friend playing for the team still , it's very difficult to get
They don't take sport as a business down here that's the issue, the only time I saw bendel insurance Jersey was on a friend many years ago, his bro was playing for the team. You hardly see these things and they will make so much money cos these team jerseys are rare and unique and that's what people love to wear. They can start selling spots on their jerseys for companies who wish to advertise with them. That's why I intend buying a Nigerian football team in the future, so help me God.

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
koning:

Would sell like hot cake. Both in Nigeria and abroad. I don't know why they don't do much merchandising. That Red and White combination is dope.

They don't take sport as a business down here that's the issue, the only time I saw bendel insurance Jersey was on a friend many years ago, his bro was playing for the team. You hardly see these things and they will make so much money cos these team jerseys are rare and unique and that's what people love to wear. They can start selling spots on their jerseys for companies who wish to advertise with them. That's why I intend buying a Nigerian football team in the future, so help me God.

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by spiceadole: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fragility6:
The girlfriend chilling in one spot knowing anoda nigga go don dey maintain d engine

There is nothing wrong with that.
Even a wife would move on.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by spiceadole: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Elock1:
crygirlfriend kwa?

As what exactly?
Somebody that will still go and LA.sh another guy

Rip to ifeanyi
He dy pay him babe even in death

Lol...
Wonder how the thought of a woman with another man kills men..Same people who brag about their unfaithfulness.

Well,he is dead.
They were never married.
Even if they were,she doesn't owe the dead anything.
Life goes on.
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by blackbae: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Continue to rest on Bro
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
gypsey:
Why are some idiots attacking the girlfrriend? i don't get it, is this how low you guys think of your women, girfriends, sisters and mothers? what an ignorant mindset. i feel sorry for you idiots.

the girl had a child for him that entitled her to the money.

Exactly, but guys here say No. Differences in views sha

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by donatus101(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wow gf sef dey receive entitlement. I guess it was for kpekus rendered. Meanwhile the aunty go don Bleep several dick since the guy pass on
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Exactly, but guys here say No. Differences in views sha
That is because you nigerian females let them see yous as nothing else as golddigging hoes perharps, nigerian men believes that every young teenage girl in nigeria is a cheating hoe, forgetting that they may have sisters, mothers, aunties, and eventually daughters for the ones who has no daughters yet, you females gives it out willy nilly cheaply for just at jingle of coins maybe, it is really sad.
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by dongc(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Elock1:
crygirlfriend kwa?

As what exactly?
Somebody that will still go and LA.sh another guy

Rip to ifeanyi
He dy pay him babe even in death

Okpo he lives with the girl and they have a kid. She should get more if it were to be me sharing it..she is going to raise that kid alone...i would have given her 12m and other family 8m.
Re: Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) by dongc(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
amah4game:
They did well in good faith.
Best would have been...
13m for his Daughter,
5m for his immediate family,
2m for his girl.

He passed away as an adult who would have done everything in his power to give his children the best...

Anyway he has finished his journey and may he continue to rest in peace.

You are absolutely correct....girlfriend would raise that kid alone...i doubt that family getting half of that money assist her...gf should get more..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant's Death: Helicopter Dropped More Than 2,000 Feet A Minute, NTSB Says / Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.