Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra (32043 Views)

OFFPLAN PROPERTY. Luxury 3 Bedroom + BQ (penthouse) In Camberwall Advantage 1 / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by michlins(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
spyder880:
Another angle..........
I'm with my phone waiting for me to be called and be made part of this project. Seriously I can't wait grin grin grin

See mansion biko

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
michlins:
I'm with my phone waiting for me to be called and be made part of this project. Seriously I can't wait grin grin grin

See mansion biko

You are supposed to be part of this project with the beautiful work you do. Just be patient.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
spyder880:
More pictures as roofing is being completed..........
/
Nice!

Money is good o!

I still don't know why big mansions scare me...just the thought of cleaning and maintenance alone.

\

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Nice!

Money is good o!

I still don't know why big mansions scare me...just the thought of cleaning and maintenance alone.

\

Big mansions has become a symbol of achievement in our part of the world. The bigger, the more respect the owner/family commands in the area. Cleaning a big house is not as difficult as it seems, there are now teams of workers who are making a business out of house cleaning and general sanitary maintenance. Welcome Sir.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by auschris: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
What are the common step tiles in the market and what would you recommend for buildings in the South East? How does one know the genuine ones? Are made in Nigeria roofing tiles durable?
spyder880:
More roofing images, work on the electrical and mechanical piping is also ongoing.........
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by dongc(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
auschris:
What are the common step tiles in the market and what would you recommend for buildings in the South East? How does one know the genuine ones? Are made in Nigeria roofing tiles durable?

There are many company selling roofing sheets...TOWER,best aluminium, first aluminum, Agen,asaba Aluminum..First express.countless....which state exactly

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
auschris:

When you say step tiles, do you mean aluminium roofing sheets?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by sonnie10: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
spyder880:

Big mansions has become a symbol of achievement in our part of the world. The bigger, the more respect the owner/family commands in the area. Cleaning a big house is not as difficult as it seems, there are now teams of workers who are making a business out of house cleaning and general sanitary maintenance. Welcome Sir.

I agree with this. This is exactly why this size of duplex is perfect, even if it is for the social benefits that come with owning such property. Too much hiding and playing low will make you lose respect and for anyhow person to have the mind to come rub shoulders with you.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by auschris: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Stone-coated roofing sheets
spyder880:

When you say step tiles, do you mean aluminium roofing sheets?
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by auschris: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Enugu
dongc:

There are many company selling roofing sheets...TOWER,best aluminium, first aluminum, Agen,asaba Aluminum..First express.countless....which state exactly
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
auschris:

Ok, the most common in the South East is the Witchtech and Tilcor, but due to their prohibitive costs, we are now starting to use other less expensive alternatives like the Harrimax, Andy Young, Swiss Tech, etc. Unfortunately, there are no ways of finding out which tiles are better until we start testing them by using them.
Welcome.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Our recessed windows as seen from the inside of the building........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by michlins(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
spyder880:
Our recessed windows as seen from the inside of the building........
if you decide to put burglary on this, I think this should be good

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2021
More outside plastering/wall marking designs being done in this house........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2021
More from this side of the house.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Updates from the plastering of this house today..........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Another side of the building

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by michlins(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is really a beauty. Kudos to the client. He made the right choice of contracting this job to a man wey sabi

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by fiyin1200: 3:46am On Apr 28, 2021
spyder880:
Updates from the plastering of this house today..........

Good morning,

What tool do you use to cut these lines in the plaster, and how do you ensure they are level all through
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
fiyin1200:

Good morning,

What tool do you use to cut these lines in the plaster, and how do you ensure they are level all through

We use ranging tools and level to get the right lines then manually cut with trowel, it takes highly skilled masons to do this. There might be other mechanical ways of doing this but this is the method we use now. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by fiyin1200: 3:22am On Apr 29, 2021
spyder880:

We use ranging tools and level to get the right lines then manually cut with trowel, it takes highly skilled masons to do this. There might be other mechanical ways of doing this but this is the method we use now. Thanks.

Thank you. Must be a time consuming process. Looking good.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Celepope: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
I am late to this class.
Please what kind of Stone-coated roofing sheet did you use for this house? Is it wooden shake, Bond or Roman design and from your experience which of these roofing sheet do you consider to be the best for a duplex?
Nice job by the way.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Celepope:
I am late to this class.
Please what kind of Stone-coated roofing sheet did you use for this house? Is it wooden shake, Bond or Roman design and from your experience which of these roofing sheet do you consider to be the best for a duplex?
Nice job by the way.

This is shingles, all of them are good for duplex, you know that everyone has a different choice.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2021
We will soon come back to continue our work in this site. More pictures when we return............

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Work in this building has continued. Enjoy more pictures of work progress...........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
POP ceiling works in this house are beautiful..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2021
More ceiling samples from the same house..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Some balconies upstairs.............

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Oct 15, 2021
This house is turning out to be a beauty...........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Pictures from outside the fence.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by dongc(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2021
spyder880:
This house is turning out to be a beauty...........

Would be ready in time for Christmas....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by sonnie10: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Considering the space in the yard, would you say the in-laws suite added to the beauty of the compound?
This house would have appeared better on its own but owners choice anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Shocking Warnings On A Gate In FCT / 5-storey Building Collapses In Apapa / Dangers Of Living In A Shared Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.